It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I hope so because you know the rats they know how to hide.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
i'm so glad ya'll made such a big stink about Hillary's emails.

makes all this so much more comical!

CAN'T WAIT until they release everything. bless his little heart, he does like leaks, said so himself, as did all of you.

Absolutely. Let's get everything out in the open. Who is leaking... what is the information they have... Which laws have been broken... Who needs to go to jail.

link   
Lindsey Graham just stated that if this is true then it could be the biggest political scandal yet.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
They will be very busy today preparing a response.

I am sure they will be, I am very curious to see what comes out and if they outright deny it or try to explain it away with a rationale.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Unless is baiting, Trump baiting Obama to come out of his rat hole and show his true intentions of what is he doing in Washington surrounding himself with ex from his administration and even having one of them in his Washington home.

Something is cooking, we can smell the stench of what Obama may be up too.

I smell bait.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Tip of the iceberg folks...

originally posted by: UKTruth

Given what has been going on, I think Trump has to take the gloves off and investigate the entirety of the last 8 years and show the world exactly what Obama was up to. He has the power to declassify all the documents required to lay bare what Obama was doing behind the curtain.

Exactly.

Former President Obama has a little less than eleven days to repent and fully confess if he expects any mercy.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Lindsey Graham just stated that if this is true then it could be the biggest political scandal yet.

For once he is right.. We need to know who was involved and especially what they used as evidence to put in front of FISA and even who within FISA authorised this... then who handled the information and who leaked it. There may even be journalists in trouble.
edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This would be a pretty serious thing to use as bait if it were not true. I think Trump has to provide proof it happened and if/when he does, Obama needs to explain the reason. I find the whole thing troubling on an institutional level.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Welcome to the 21st century where everything is "tapped" and recorded......

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

if you take your partisan "hooray for my team" hat off and put your "ATS" hat back on, what is really happening here? any ideas better than "the other side is doing it"?
A few bits to digest . The vid Tragedy and hope 101 is a must . Pepe Escobars 2 latest's are good www.informationclearinghouse.info...
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You have to get a background check almost anywhere in this country just to get a low level job. You have to be investigated for 2 years before entering this country if you are a refugee.
I would hope that high level politicians potential or already in position be thoroughly investigated, including active surveillance.

What you have here is Trump freaking out because he is about to get caught.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Let's put a bit of balance in here as well. If Trump does NOT have any information beyond speculation, then he is in trouble. You can not make an accusation of something so serious with no evidence.

link   
I found this interesting about the court:
Theodore Ruger, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, said with respect to Chief Justice John G. Roberts. "The way the FISA is set up, it gives him unchecked authority to put judges on the court who feel the same way he does."[29] And Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas School of Law, added, "Since FISA was enacted in 1978, we've had three chief justices, and they have all been conservative Republicans, so I think one can worry that there is insufficient diversity."[32]"

I don't imagine an investigation will get far in this republican congress. To get a warrant you have to show probable cause and the republicans may not want that to get out.

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It could very well be, but is going to be hard to indict or even go after a former president.

Still I can not keep my mind off the fact that I can see Hillary like a cancer feasting on all this and that she is dip in all this crap too as a facilitator.

link   

agree!

every intelligence agency believed putin influenced the election. it would be remiss for Obama not to do something. I would imagine it would have to be approved by a judge, which would require evidence. it'll all come out.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

You have to get a background check almost anywhere in this country just to get a low level job. You have to be investigated for 2 years before entering this country if you are a refugee.
I would hope that high level politicians potential or already in position be thoroughly investigated, including active surveillance.

What you have here is Trump freaking out because he is about to get caught.

The whole thing is about to explode, one way or the other the people are about to get answers i think.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am sure that somebody have some information and that is what Trump is basing his accusations on, he has been enough days as a president to know how the crap works in Washington and the legality and repercussions of what he does.

I agree with another poster that said that somebody most be crapping in their pants right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is a guy, Trump, who actually wants to INCREASE the Surveillance State.

And now he's complaining that government is recording and monitoring all of our communications... INCLUDING HIS.

Didnt he say that Snowden is a traitor subject to the death penalty?

Can someone Tell Trump that if it werent for Snowden, we wouldnt know that our public servants are spying on us.

edit on 4-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

agree!

every intelligence agency believed putin influenced the election. it would be remiss for Obama not to do something. I would imagine it would have to be approved by a judge, which would require evidence. it'll all come out.

"Believed" is the key word. I do not think that belief is strong enough to allow wire tapping (might be wrong). We've also seen none of the evidence that they base this belief on - yet. Only some high level speculation and circumstantial evidence of news stories negative about Clinton in the 'Russian' media. Nothing we have seen, at least, warrants the tapping of a rival candidate.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
This is a guy, Trump, who actually wants to INCREASE the Surveillance State.

And now he's complaining that government is recording and monitoring all of our communications...

Didnt he say that Snowden is a traitor subject to the death penalty?

Can someone Tell Trump that if it werent for Snowden, we wouldnt know that our public servants are spying on us.

This is one area that bothers me about Trump. Perhaps being a victim of the misuse of these powers will wake him up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join