It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

You won't find out much of anything.

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

It's been made public for a couple of months now.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

Wow, you know what he knows... impressive.
...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

No more impressive than your "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations.

You have listed bombast and gross assumptions so far ... I see that the call went out to go into full damage control on this.

Even more interesting.

False. I have not made any conclusions of Obama's direct involvement. I am saying an investigation is welcome. I do believe Obama knew about it. As Levin lays out, the daily intelligence briefings should have made him aware.

You're just blatantly misrepresenting yourself. Levin doesn't know much more than you do.

As I said, bombast and vain supposition. You guys really are getting desperate ... is the big reveal getting that close?

Keep throwing mud in the water UK.

Just pointing out that your accusation was false.
The bottom line is that there is much we do not know and it is important to find out, hence an investigation seems logical.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Ideally, Trump would have consulted with a good lawyer before saying so.
He needed to be sure he had enough evidence to back it up, and that he wasn't risking a libel suit.

How do you know he doesn't have a bunch of personal lawyers ?

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

"Obscure" President that left with the highest approval rating in modern history?

Fake President. Fake News. Fake Polls.

Picking up on the pattern here?

Sure.

Anything you and other Trump sycophants don't like is "fake."

And Snarl wins again ... as Gryph goes for a personal shot (that misses the mark by a mile).

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

link   

Didn't Clapper in the past lie or *Made a Mistake* about the "wiretapping"of citizens?

Also, is it really believable with all the leaks and taps, that they never listened in on Trump?
This doesn't seem believable.

link   
a reply to: Miracula2

If we are to investigate any politician that meet with the Russians, I will say that most of them have, due to the 200 years of historical relationships of the US with Russia, even during the cold war, US still was meeting with Russians.

That is a lot of politicians to be questioned.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

No more impressive than your "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations.

You have listed bombast and gross assumptions so far ... I see that the call went out to go into full damage control on this.

Even more interesting.

False. I have not made any conclusions of Obama's direct involvement. I am saying an investigation is welcome. I do believe Obama knew about it. As Levin lays out, the daily intelligence briefings should have made him aware.

You're just blatantly misrepresenting yourself. Levin doesn't know much more than you do.

As I said, bombast and vain supposition. You guys really are getting desperate ... is the big reveal getting that close?

The bottom line is that there is much we do not know and it is important to find out, hence an investigation seems logical.

You haven't pointed out anything except either you're not reading your own posts or that you're ...

NM.

link   

originally posted by: talisman

Didn't Clapper in the past lie or *Made a Mistake* about the "wiretapping"of citizens?

Also, is it really believable with all the leaks and taps, that they never listened in on Trump?
This doesn't seem believable.

Yeah.

I linked an article a couple pages back about renewed calls for perjury.

link   

"Obscure" President that left with the highest approval rating in modern history?

Fake President. Fake News. Fake Polls.

Picking up on the pattern here?

Sure.

Anything you and other Trump sycophants don't like is "fake."

And Snarl wins again ... as Gryph goes for a personal shot (that misses the mark by a mile).

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

Fake win.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

I think some are in the 'please make it go away' mode.
I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

link   
He's truly losing it and I'm loving every minute of it.

link   

Calm down, insults do not help with anything, to tell the truth we are used to them already.

I am sure you don't want to be ignored, right?

link   
a reply to: neo96

I remember the illegal attack on members of the media by Obama .....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Just coming onto twitter now.......Former DNI James Clapper says on @MeetThePress that to his knowledge there was no FISA court order on any Trump Tower surveillance

twitter.com...
well interesting...so no court order... then it must have been done illegally. Would that surprise anyone...menwith hill
Listens to everything anyway...tweets, faxes, phone
edit on 5-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Calm down, insults do not help with anything, to tell the truth we are used to them already.

Insults?

Or facts.

Besides, you should talk.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Lets wait and see.

Even more interesting.

You haven't pointed out anything except either you're not reading your own posts or that you're ...

NM.

You made a clear accusation that I had "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations. Your claim was false.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I'd love it if you'd ignore me Marg.

You just don't seem to be capable of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

George has a good take on who made the FISA warrants

link   

Lets wait and see.

Even more interesting.

NM.

You made a clear accusation that I had "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations. Your claim was false.

IN fact, your posts prove otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
anyone here think it is ok for the us govt to spy on its citizens?

Moreover, spying on the leader of the opposition party just before an election. The Stasi would be proud.

So if a citizen is possibly colluding with Russia to affect a U.S. election, you still don't think it's ok? It's not as if the Trump campaign wasn't suspected of having dealings with Russia. And it's not as if Obama ordered it.

I'm all for an investigation, but if Trump is wrong, there should be some form of consequence - his anger and tantrums are going to cause a lot of people a lot of grief.

link   

originally posted by: ausername

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

I think some are in the 'please make it go away' mode.
I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

Don't be daft. An investigation isn't in the least bit horrifying. In fact I'm a proponent.
I think what's horrifying, is that the dogma prevalent within most Trump supporters has serious negative connotations associated with it.

Yet, you still haven't answered me as to why it all matters to you, someone not from the US? I would like to know that

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join