It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Actually Obama now went from obscure president to the spot light with the wiretapping scandal, darn now he will make it into history alright.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What I believe is curious and telling in all of this is that whatever the FISA court saw that supposedly allowed for the "taps" was never leaked to the public via the media, who have practically leaked everything else. It didn't work the first time round, so they had to make their request in much more narrow terms, and did that evidence also include some form of intel gathering and what right at that point did the Intel Agency have? What was the FISA court given? What were they given that lead to them concluding there wasn't anything and did the taps continue? Were they hacking into a computer server at Trump Tower? None of this, has ever leaked and you would think they would have leaked this prior to the election or prior to the inauguration.
edit on 5-3-2017 by talisman because: added info

link   
Just coming onto twitter now.......Former DNI James Clapper says on @MeetThePress that to his knowledge there was no FISA court order on any Trump Tower surveillance

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually Obama now went from obscure president to the spot light with the wiretapping scandal, darn now he will make it into history alright.

"Obscure" President that left with the highest approval rating in modern history?

LOLOLOL.

This is getting good.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Worked for Nixon.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You all know we are discussing something important when the thread gets all the usual suspects showing up to deflect, defend and muddy the waters.

Good times!

Still have no power here, but thank you for the laughs!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
At first I thought the President was wrong about the wiretapping, but given his remark about Russians that met with Sessions also met with Obama, there could be some foundation to his claims of wiretapping if his remarks about the hypocrisy of Russians visiting both Sessions and Trump, but it only seems to be a problem when its a member of the victorious party Cabinet nominations, like Sessions.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is Mother Jones 'faux news' ?

www.motherjones.com...

Well, for some of us it is but as it gives a left wing paper some attempt at real reporting, they may be trumpettes now.
So many sources yet you guys on the hate freedom side , left or reality, are willing to ignore facts once again to maintain a narrow narrative.. So be it...

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The FISA court order is the only point of evidence on the table here.

Interesting.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"Obscure" President that left with the highest approval rating in modern history?

Fake President. Fake News. Fake Polls.

Picking up on the pattern here?

link   
a reply to: neo96

That's why raw intel is never released publicly.

That is why Loretta lynch make sure that in Jan. 3 she had the raw data been released.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch secretly signed an order directing the National Security Agency -- America’s 60,000-person-strong domestic spying apparatus -- to make available raw spying data to all other federal intelligence agencies, which then can pass it on to their counterparts in foreign countries and in the 50 states upon request. She did so, she claimed, for administrative convenience. Yet in doing this, she violated basic constitutional principles that were erected centuries ago to prevent just what she did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Gingrich weighing in:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Fake President. Fake News. Fake Polls.

Picking up on the pattern here?

Sure.

Anything you and other Trump sycophants don't like is "fake."

link   

Because figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

You are good at this. Why don't you just ditch the dems and join us on the right side of history?

link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
At first I thought the President was wrong about the wiretapping, but given his remark about Russians that met with Sessions also met with Obama, there could be some foundation to his claims of wiretapping if his remarks about the hypocrisy of Russians visiting both Sessions and Trump, but it only seems to be a problem when its a member of the victorious party Cabinet nominations, like Sessions.

Your avatar has the Clockwork orange theme... Government brainwashing was the scheme in that famous movie.

link   

Ha, ha, selective memories, how nice.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They have no idea what they are talking about and are just outraged over their fake news distraction.

Right wingers, since it's hard for you to understand what is going on. This tweet from Trump is very to discern:

1. If he is actually being wire tapped, that means the FBI has a warrant against him and his associates which means he is going to be up sh it creek soon.

2. Whether this is even true or not, it's a distraction regarding Russia and the fact that he's spending yet another weekend in FL at tax payers expense.

Regardless, his obsession to Obama is troubling. He knows he can never be 1/10 the person that Obama is so he tries to bring him down to his swamp level.

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

You won't find out much of anything.

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

It's been made public for a couple of months now.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

Wow, you know what he knows... impressive.
...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

No more impressive than your "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations.

You have listed bombast and gross assumptions so far ... I see that the call went out to go into full damage control on this.

Even more interesting.

False. I have not made any conclusions of Obama's direct involvement. I am saying an investigation is welcome. I do believe Obama knew about it. As Levin lays out, the daily intelligence briefings should have made him aware.

You're just blatantly misrepresenting yourself. Levin doesn't know much more than you do.

As I said, bombast and vain supposition. You guys really are getting desperate ... is the big reveal getting that close?

Keep throwing mud in the water UK.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Just coming onto twitter now.......Former DNI James Clapper says on @MeetThePress that to his knowledge there was no FISA court order on any Trump Tower surveillance

But we know there was.

One failed request, Then one approval.

Clapper doesn't give me any confidence in the 'INTELLIGENCE' community if he doesn't know what his own people are doing.

link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent

Because figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

You are good at this. Why don't you just ditch the dems and join us on the right side of history?

Because I have taste, a sense of humor and an appreciation for the truth?

You may be developing an unhealthy attraction to my posts. Here you are again, talking about lil ol me.

link   
It's Gingrich and Faux News. It's fake news garbage.

Gingrich weighing in:

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join