It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What paper trail?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Mark Levin lays out the case right here

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He hasn't called their bluff until he makes an official move to start an investigation.
Waiting.

Whistles another snappy tune...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You won't find out much of anything.

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

It's been made public for a couple of months now.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

Wow, you know what he knows... impressive.
...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

No more impressive than your "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations.

You have listed bombast and gross assumptions so far ... I see that the call went out to go into full damage control on this.

Even more interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

More Faux News.

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Exactly.
Maybe Obama will sue him for slander.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Exactly.

LOL ... Obama's probably got more class than to drag the nation through that side-show, but you know, he probably could.

Libel and slander.

link   

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

No more impressive than your "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations.

You have listed bombast and gross assumptions so far ... I see that the call went out to go into full damage control on this.

Even more interesting.

False. I have not made any conclusions of Obama's direct involvement. I am saying an investigation is welcome. I do believe Obama knew about it. As Levin lays out, the daily intelligence briefings should have made him aware.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sure he did.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I also will like to hear from Snowden
Settle for second best

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Exactly.

LOL ... Obama's probably got more class than to drag the nation through that side-show, but you know, he probably could.

Libel and slander.

Obama.. class???

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

link   

Trust me Obama is up to his neck on this crap and he knows it.

Is going to be quite a site to see when this goes into investigation.

link   

Is Mother Jones 'faux news' ?

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Lets wait and see.

Even more interesting.

False. I have not made any conclusions of Obama's direct involvement. I am saying an investigation is welcome. I do believe Obama knew about it. As Levin lays out, the daily intelligence briefings should have made him aware.

You're just blatantly misrepresenting yourself. Levin doesn't know much more than you do.

As I said, bombast and vain supposition. You guys really are getting desperate ... is the big reveal getting that close?

Keep throwing mud in the water UK.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
anyone here think it is ok for the us govt to spy on its citizens?

Police State ... nahhhh ... no thanks.

I will NEVER not vote against Dems in an election again.

So happy Hillary went under the bus.

I hope Trump jails Obozo to teach _everyone_ in politics a serious lesson.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Is Mother Jones 'faux news' ?

www.motherjones.com...

They're all "faux" at some point.

Speaking of points, what's yours ... that investigators sought a warrant?

Well, and I say this with love, DUH.

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks, he sure knew what he was talking about.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

That would have required a change in the law. That doesn't happen in a bubble.
God doesn't anyone here have any civic education?

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: veracity
Trumpters,

When do you give up? When do you throw the towel in and say..."you're right, he's nuts"

I can easily see how a crazy person came to power, but to have so many equally as crazy followers ?

You don't HAVE to support everything about him...

Sure, you support him...he's like you, he struck a cord...but

You don't have to support everything...he's f'en nuts guys...

Accept it, admit it, and move on hoping he changes for the better and doesn't blow the world up.

Lol, you mean "when are you guys going to believe our BS propaganda.. we're working so hard to spread disinformation and using all our old tactics... why don't you believe us... why is this not working any more...it's not fair... waaaaah".

No...it's simple...there's something wrong with trump...maybe you can't put your finger on it but...quit denying it.

Lol. Let it all out...I understand your frustration, I really do. You have my sympathies for the constant losses you are experiencing.

No, you are reveling in what you believe are our losses. In fact, you are blind to the global tragedy that is unfolding. Or, rather, you understand that we are about to see 1939 writ large, and are rejoicing in it.

Lol, loving the hysteria. Would you like me to list your losses, and so there is no doubt... yes I am revelling in your losses and especially the reaction to them

You're pushing way too hard to be believable. Compounded by the fact that you profess to living in the UK Midlands, it should hardly matter to you. You have way more problems over there to resolve than Trump's hyperbole.

So why exactly are you pushing so hard? Or could it be that you are simply acting childish and working the thinly veiled passive aggressive line just enough to keep you from getting muted?

If your attitude is representative of the typical Trump admirer, then it's no wonder he actually got elected.
edit on 5-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join