It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wishful thinking, it will only prove that Obama wiretapped Trump for Hillary advantage to help her in her campaign and got caught.

I find it hilarious that you and the other Trump Tru-Believers here are now on record with this garbage.

This circus is not going to distract from Mr. Trump's incompetency, irrationality and likely treason.

What is your evidence for trumps treason? Show me one piece of evidence. Oh that's right, you hate trump like the media so you don't need any evidence to believe that.

Then you mock trump supporters for this story, but at least we have the public fisa court requests to show trump was wiretapped.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
AFAIK, there has to be valid evidence before a FISA can be warranted. Trump saying he respect Putin is his first amendment right. It is not evidence enough to issue a FISA warrant. FBI agents could be in hot water over this mess.

If there is an investigation, we will see what evidence of malfeasance was presented to the FISA court. Do you still think that Trump will actually follow through? If he is sane he won't.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What is your evidence for trumps treason? Show me one piece of evidence.

Show me his tax returns.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

You won't find out much of anything.

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Obama didn't know because there were no wire taps. Trump claims it but doesn't demand an immediate investigation into the matter? Really. Just tweets?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Show me his tax returns.

Off topic and nothing to do with treason. You're reaching.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

There's far, far more evidence for "Trump's treason" than there is that Obama "tapped his phones."

You and the others can keep trying to spin any reasonable analysis of Trump's antics as "Trump hate" but all you're doing thereby is confirming your own blind "Trump-love" and sycophancy.

Trump wasn't wiretapped. You can't even get that minor part of the story right.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

You claim he got billions from Russian oligarchs as gifts. Gifts are not income. Gifts are not taxable. Gifts don't appear in income tax returns.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I believe is many thread here claiming that right now in ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Show me his tax returns.

What would that prove?

Lets assume trump made 5 billion dollars in Russia. How does that prove treason?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

Logic no one should disagree with.

link   

Because he doesn't really want it looked into. This is yelling fire in a movie theater.
Trump wants the Russian connection to be forgotten.

link   

Lets wait and see.

It's been made public for a couple of months now.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SBMcG

She was a bad candidate that's for sure, no argument there from me. But so was Melania's Husband.

When I said influencing using Fake News and Social Media I wasn't talking about the Main Stream Media.

The difference between Bill Clinton's wife and Mrs. Trump's husband is that the latter, Donald Trump, built his own brand. Bill Clinton's wife has ZERO accomplishment other than being married to Bill Clinton and being the defender and enabler of that convicted and self-admitted sexual predator.

I honestly can't stand that woman but, like I said earlier, fair is fair...

Clinton graduated from Wellesley College in 1969, and earned a J.D. from Yale Law School in 1973

and

After serving as a congressional legal counsel, she moved to Arkansas and married Bill Clinton in 1975. In 1977, she co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families.

and

She was appointed the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation in 1978 and became the first female partner at Rose Law Firm the following year.

and

As First Lady of Arkansas, she led a task force whose recommendations helped reform Arkansas's public schools.

The above sound like some pretty commendable accomplishments to me

And then suddenly, something went horribly wrong.

That's not for me to judge.

However, it does not alter the fact that Hillary Clinton had plenty of accomplishments before Bill ever came into the picture.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What Russian connection?

link   

Trump haters are only embarrassing themselves.

To summarize, reporting indicates that, prior to June 2016, the Obama Justice Department and FBI considered a criminal investigation of Trump associates, and perhaps Trump himself, based on concerns about connections to Russian financial institutions. Preliminary poking around indicated that there was nothing criminal involved. Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). FISA allows the government, if it gets court permission, to conduct electronic surveillance (which could include wiretapping, monitoring of e-mail, and the like) against those it alleges are “agents of a foreign power.” FISA applications and the evidence garnered from them are classified – i.e., we would not know about any of this unless someone had leaked classified information to the media, a felony. Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

link   
a reply to: ausername

It's seriously bull#.
No proof yet.
Not a thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'll bet you 10-to-1 on who comes out of this embarrassed.

Well, some folks, you seem to be delightfully free of any sense of shame.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Lets wait and see.

It's been made public for a couple of months now.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

Wow, you know what he knows... impressive.
...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

You claim he got billions from Russian oligarchs as gifts. Gifts are not income. Gifts are not taxable. Gifts don't appear in income tax returns.

That's not what I claim. Russian oligarchs bought worthless property and floated large loans in exchange for his favor. Oh, and "gifts" over $15,000 are taxable income. Either way, what is he trying to hide?
edit on 5-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join