It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wishful thinking, it will only prove that Obama wiretapped Trump for Hillary advantage to help her in her campaign and got caught.

I'm really beginning to wonder if that meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton on that parked plane during the campaign might have had more to do with all of this than with casual conversation about family etc.

The conversation was about anything that can make Hillary Clinton look evil, right?

link   
The claims keep coming... now it is claimed that the WH was targeting people just because they endorsed Trump... with Sessions conversations with Russian envoys being bugged...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So let me get this right ...

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

I guess I would say a sane person would see this as Trump exposing political corruption.

link   
Clapper isn't credible.

Some lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

Renewed calls for perjury

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

not a deflection
this goes straight to our core liberties

you do understand the nsa is forbidden by law to spy on us citizens?

Still deflecting.

Did the NSA get the warrant to "wiretap" Trump tower?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I am sure that it was not tea time and finger food, they were all over the spying on whomever they were spying in the benefit of Hillary campaign.

I am sure that the E-mail bag of Hillary prompted this illegal doings looking for away to get out.

It didn't work and now the side effects are been felt.

No wonder the Democrats has gone wild with Trump in the white house finding all their dirt

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So where is the appeal for an investigation from the WH?
Has he gone to congress demanding one? Has he even suggested it?
Nope.
He says "I bet a good lawyer could could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phone's in October just prior to an election."

He hasn't even attained that good lawyer yet. If this story has legs why is he tweeting instead of getting that investigation going immediately.

link   

So let me get this right ...

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

So looking in to the wiretaps on trump is proof he collaborated with the Russians to you?

Wow you sound desperate.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Sure you would.

However, most sane people hold a much different view than that mad rants from a failing President exposes anything but his own desperation and apparently culpability.

He's desperate to wage war on this level ... even though many sycophants will revel in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The claims keep coming... now it is claimed that the WH was targeting people just because they endorsed Trump... with Sessions conversations with Russian envoys being bugged...

www.foxnews.com...

With the Trumpistas blowing this much smoke, they must be trying to cover up one helluva fire.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

not a deflection

Still deflecting.

...and we'll find out whether that warrant was granted justly.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

1. Were the wiretaps on Trump? (A little reference to actual facts might be useful.)

2. Did I say he collaborated with Russians? (Still projecting I see.)

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yes.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

not a deflection

Still deflecting.

...and we'll find out whether that warrant was granted justly.

If there ever really is an investigation. We shall see.

link   
AFAIK, there has to be valid evidence before a FISA can be warranted. Trump saying he respect Putin is his first amendment right. It is not evidence enough to issue a FISA warrant. FBI agents could be in hot water over this mess.

link   

Actually I been waiting patiently for years for the right time if ever that the corruption in this nation coming from the professional career groomed politicians would be exposed.

For years I been waiting, praying that they all fall into the bottomless pit of exposure, finally my prayers has been answered.

Hallelujah

link   

You won't find out much of anything.

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So where is the appeal for an investigation from the WH?
Has he gone to congress demanding one? Has he even suggested it?
Nope.
He says "I bet a good lawyer could could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phone's in October just prior to an election."

He hasn't even attained that good lawyer yet. If this story has legs why is he tweeting instead of getting that investigation going immediately.

Keep up with the news.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually I been waiting patiently for years for the right time if ever that the corruption in this nation coming from the professional career groomed politicians would be exposed.

For years I been waiting, praying that they all fall into the bottomless pit of exposure, finally my prayers has been answered.

Hallelujah

Then it's even more sad that you've throwing those years of vigilance away on a master showman and political creature like Trump.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Who said trump was a Russian spy?
LOL

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join