It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Donald Trump saying he respects Putin is not evidence enough he is controlled by Russian intelligence and will nuke America for Russia to take over. As a private citizen, he was free to say whatever he wants. First amendment rights.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: introvert

The ones that shows the request for wiretapping Trump tower and server.

But they do not show that Trump was personally wiretapped for the sake of the election and Obama knew about it?

Those details will no doubt come out in Congressional hearings. It's going to be a busy year for Obama.

Or those details may not come out because it's false. You guys are putting the cart before the horse here.

It appears Levin is only discussing what we knew last year.

Possibly yes, but that is why we need the details. To get to the bottom of it.

You are talking as if guilt is a foregone conclusion.

Contradicting yourself quite a bit here.

No. Getting the details of what happened and whether he is guilty or not is not assuming guilt.

The language you are using assumes guilt.

I don't assume he is guilty. I think he probably is, but the investigation is a good step to find out whether there is something to what is a very serious accusation.

And the accusations of treason are not serious? Trump won the election. He is still smarting because he lost the popular vote. He is using the legal apparatus of the federal government to "prove" that he was more popular than he really was. In assuaging his ego, he is setting a precedent that can lead to a complete derailment of democracy.

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Oh my ... all Trump has to do is 'order' copies of the Daily Intelligence Briefings that were exclusive for Obozo. The 'evidence' will be right there ... part of the 'official record'.

And ... if Obozo knew about it, and failed to act under the law (as is required by the POTUS) he was at least derelict in his duties.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: UKTruth

We don't know that - hence an investigation.

Then why are you saying Obama is in trouble, etc?

You don't have any details.

Of course he is in trouble. He is going to be dragged through Congressional hearings that will drag on for months. He'll be subject to questioning that he is not going to be comfortable with. He may not be indicted, but he is nonetheless going to be investigated. Just like Hillary was in trouble, but ultimately not indicted.

If he did not do what is claimed, how would that be trouble for him?

Just because the Republicans enjoy a good witch hunt does not mean he is in trouble.

I'd suggest that being dragged through Congressional hearings in front of the world is going to be troubling for him - innocent or guilty.

On the contrary: he is very eloquent and will be able to use the hearings to explain why the intelligence establishment suspects that Donald trump is being controlled by Russian intelligence. Even if it turns out that Trump is innocent, the question will be raised over and over again. Trump is crazy to give the bully pulpit over to President Obama.

Eloquent? Ha! He's a bumbling fool without a teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: marg6043

The ones that shows the request for wiretapping Trump tower and server.

But they do not show that Trump was personally wiretapped for the sake of the election and Obama knew about it?

Those details will no doubt come out in Congressional hearings. It's going to be a busy year for Obama.

Or those details may not come out because it's false. You guys are putting the cart before the horse here.

It appears Levin is only discussing what we knew last year.

Possibly yes, but that is why we need the details. To get to the bottom of it.

You are talking as if guilt is a foregone conclusion.

Contradicting yourself quite a bit here.

No. Getting the details of what happened and whether he is guilty or not is not assuming guilt.

The language you are using assumes guilt.

I don't assume he is guilty. I think he probably is, but the investigation is a good step to find out whether there is something to what is a very serious accusation.

And the accusations of treason are not serious? Trump won the election. He is still smarting because he lost the popular vote. He is using the legal apparatus of the federal government to "prove" that he was more popular than he really was. In assuaging his ego, he is setting a precedent that can lead to a complete derailment of democracy.

Okay, now rewrite that without hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

Don't fall for the bait, no matter what is been posted that is not very favorable on Obama, some people will not take it no matter what.

Is ridiculous to said that Trump is a Russian spy, but then again, that is what the Democrats wants the rest of the people in the US believe, even if the FBI over and over had not been able to prove otherwise and that is a fact.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Accusation without evidence has no merit for an investigation. It is the law.

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: marg6043

Just found the YT clip

No way did Obama didn't know.

Trumpgate is in a whole different league than Watergate.
edit on 5-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Oh, we know I seen Obama under pressure and is not funny, he can not find his words, but hey people see only what they want to see.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

Donald Trump saying he respects Putin is not evidence enough he is controlled by Russian intelligence and will nuke America for Russia to take over. As a private citizen, he was free to say whatever he wants. First amendment rights.

But that's not all there is to it. He has received lots of money from Russian oligarchs and refuses to make his tax returns public. He has spent time in Russia, and Russian intelligence routinely gathers potential blackmail materials. The dossier contains credible information. Most importantly, Trump has surrounded himself with advisers with their own Russian connections, and changed the language condemning Russia's aggression in Ukraine. His AG lied about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, and has had to recuse himself from an espionage investigation. Most damning of all is the intensity with which Trump is fighting all this. If it's all "fake news," why doesn't he just let Congress whitewash it for him and move on?
edit on 5-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Those are stories not proof. I'm waiting for actual proof. Or even an official response from the WH on the matter which is still mysteriously silent. We have tweets. No statement from the administration.

The bottom line is bring it on. Any investigation will be quashed by trump if he can. He doesn't want any indepth investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

this is the worst case nightmare from the patriot act and the relaxation of fisa laws

our former potus had no respect for the constitution

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Oh my ... all Trump has to do is 'order' copies of the Daily Intelligence Briefings that were exclusive for Obozo. The 'evidence' will be right there ... part of the 'official record'.

And if Trump does not release them? What would that mean?

link   

So, they used the Russians to set up a legal way to spy on the Trump campaign and activities in Trump tower?

Spying on the opposition seeking to take Obama's office while promising to undo many of his legacy policies... No motive there?

This is some serious stuff.

Wow

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So let me get this right ...

Some of you think that the man who is the epitome of "no press is bad press" is WILLINGLY going to give the headlines over to one of the slickest, coolest, speakers currently on the American political scene FOR MONTHS and invite daily news coverage in the 24/7 cycle ... only to show in the end, at best, that Obama had nothing to do with any "wiretaps" and Trump and company were under investigation?

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think we finally know what 'anonymous,unnamed sources ' are now.

ILLEGAL surveillance.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

this is the worst case nightmare from the patriot act and the relaxation of fisa laws

I agree. Congress should revoke the Patriot Act immediately.

our former potus had no respect for the constitution

Our current POTUS has even less respect for the Constitution.

link   

He's not in any trouble. This is crap manufactured by trump.
Notice he still hasn't provided proof or even made an official appeal for an investigation. How's that?
If trump believes this he would call an immediate investigation. He has not.
Curious no???

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

of course you are
"there is no investigation it is a probe"

there is a paper trail for what the former potus has done

this will make nixon look like a boy scout in comparison

link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you watch the interview before that on the Reporter that was under surveillance under Obama, throwing out of the window the statement that Obama never have any America under surveillance.

They lie, remember the airport meeting of Billy and Loretta, also when the FBI director met behind closed doors with Hillary.

I bet they were getting all the information about whomever beside Trump that they had under surveillance in government

They are all dirty and guilty, that is what they are and I want this to come to the light, we all know but is good for everybody to see for themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join