It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't think so. The statement was pretty solid

"A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no WH official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the DOJ. As part of this practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance of any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: marg6043
Well Trump is requesting an investigation into the abuse of executive powers during the Obama administration by the same congressional investigators that are doing the Russia inquiries

So yes, it will be an investigation.

Do you have a link? Is that just breaking?

You tell me. I can't follow this lunatic's ravings:

twitter.com...

Do tweets have the force of an Executive Order? Are his 3 AM ravings Presidential Proclamations? Is he accidentally creating regulations and issuing orders in a somnabulistic state? Stay tuned.

Actually it is just breaking now on FOX. Whitehouse has called for Congressional hearings on Obama's abuse of power... Obama is in trouble and will likely be called to testify in front of Congress. Democrats and Obama only have themselves to blame.

Levin is on now.

Wow!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yep - FOX News are just breaking this..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Well Trump is requesting an investigation into the abuse of executive powers during the Obama administration by the same congressional investigators that are doing the Russia inquiries

twitter.com...

Do tweets have the force of an Executive Order? Are his 3 AM ravings Presidential Proclamations? Is he accidentally creating regulations and issuing orders in a somnabulistic state? Stay tuned.

Actually it is just breaking now on FOX. Whitehouse has called for Congressional hearings on Obama's abuse of power... Obama is in trouble and will likely be called to testify in front of Congress. Democrats and Obama only have themselves to blame.

Levin is on now.

Wow!

On where?

Democrats pushed and pushed and now they are going to get a war. Everything they have done for 8 years is going to aired in public.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh, my gosh Mark Levin is all over Obama and the people that went after Trump wiretapping.

People this is heating up because is an actual paper trail and he is showing the official papers On TV now!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Only people with top security clearance can even apply for a FISA warrant. So no not just anybody can apply.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Levin is devastating. Wow!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Oh, my gosh Mark Levin is all over Obama and the people that went after Trump wiretapping.

People this is heating up because is an actual paper trail and he is showing the official papers On TV now!!!!!!!!!!!!

He made a great point.. Obama would have known from his daily intelligence briefings...so his statement yesterday is loose with the truth to say the least.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Levin is on now.

Wow!

On where?

Democrats pushed and pushed and now they are going to get a war. Everything they have done for 8 years is going to aired in public.

Fox and friends.

Lol, Marge is watching too.

That was wild.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He is scramming that Is no way that Obama didn't have a daily briefing on what the spying agencies were doing during the time that the wiretapping was going on

In other words he is calling Obama a liar, darn this good.

He said that Obama knows that the papers are public.

link   

It already is. They didn't call him no drama Obama for nothing.
His laundry is clean no worries.

link   

twitter.com...

Levin is on now.

Wow!

On where?

Fox and friends.

Lol, Marge is watching too.

That was wild.

Just caught the end of the segment. He is back on after the break...

link   

What official papers is he showing?

Did he say how he got them, or are these reports that we have already known about since last year?
edit on 5-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Where? I'm on MSNBC and it's not on there.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It already is. They didn't call him no drama Obama for nothing.
His laundry is clean no worries.

We'll see. He'll be testifying under oath to Congress.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fox, the discussion is heated I mean heated, he said is not way Obama will get off this if an investigation is started.

It said that is illegal for a president to initiate 6 spying agencies on one single subject as in candidate Trump at the time.

link   
Wow. This is devastating stuff... Gloves are off.

link   
a reply to: introvert

The ones that shows the request for wiretapping Trump tower and server.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The United States has fallen to banana republic status. Happy?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's an opinion piece.
Devastating???
I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join