It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well Trump is requesting an investigation into the abuse of executive powers during the Obama administration by the same congressional investigators that are doing the Russia inquiries

So yes, it will be an investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well Trump is requesting an investigation into the abuse of executive powers during the Obama administration by the same congressional investigators that are doing the Russia inquiries

Do you have a link? Is that just breaking?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So the smooth transition of power in the world's leading liberal democracy is relegated to the dustbin of history. Let the witch hunts begin.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So the smooth transition of power in the world's leading liberal democracy is relegated to the dustbin of history. Let the witch hunts begin.

Obama and the Democrats already threw the idea of a smooth transition into the bin. So yes, let's investigate him fully. If he abused his powers and broke the law he should go to jail.

edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

the fbi and nsa have VERY different jurisdictions

muddy the water for the uneducated it does not change the facts

it is in no way ok to use the ic to spy on american citizens

this is what nixon did
it is what obama has done

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is not a genius. That is a crock. His iQ is slightly above average but nowhere near genius.
Genius doesn't spell tap with two Ps. Or make all the other mistakes he makes.

link   
Obama was the president, the boss of FBI. Unless FBI assigned a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR, any operation conducted by the FBI must have gone through the president for approval, unless there were ROGUE elements in the FBI. So yes, if FBI spied on Trump, Obama would have been involved. No way around that. Didn't matter if Obama didn't order the operation. He had to have approved it. Unless, there were ROGUE elements who did this, since no SPECIAL PROSECUTOR was assigned to the operation. This is going to be ugly. Mighty ugly.

link   
Any press from the WH yet? If not, I suspect this is the calm before the storm.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

No the operation of the FBI is independent of the president.
We need a thread exclusively to educate people about how our government works.
It would be so beneficial to many.
Call it US Government 101.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Any press from the WH yet? If not, I suspect this is the calm before the storm.

Not that I have seen.. I heard they were preparing a statement...

link   
double
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't think FBI and CIA are independent. CIA delivered arms to Afghan rebels in 1980s and to Syrian rebels in 2010s. They don't operate without approval from the president.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You tell me. I can't follow this lunatic's ravings:

twitter.com...

Do tweets have the force of an Executive Order? Are his 3 AM ravings Presidential Proclamations? Is he accidentally creating regulations and issuing orders in a somnabulistic state? Stay tuned.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
They are going all in on this one. The White House is demanding an investigation.

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 15m15 minutes ago More
BREAKING: White House demands that Congress investigate whether Obama abused executive powers in connection with 2016 election.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Mike Flynn the two appointees for that position after Flynn. The Secretary of the army appointee turned him down. The Navy too. He should have hundreds of people to choose from but the fact is his circle is very very small. He has no friends poor thing...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can always count on high quality contributions from you foxy.

Peace,
Karen

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It was the secretary of press I believe this morning tweeted this it was in fox news along with an interview with John Rosen I think that is his name that testified that he was targeted by the Obama administration as a reporter and was under surveillance under Holder so he claims that to said that under the Obama administration it was not surveillance of civilian Americans is a lie.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thanks you, I was posting on another thread and could not get back soon enough.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

You tell me. I can't follow this lunatic's ravings:

twitter.com...

Do tweets have the force of an Executive Order? Are his 3 AM ravings Presidential Proclamations? Is he accidentally creating regulations and issuing orders in a somnabulistic state? Stay tuned.

Actually it is just breaking now on FOX. Whitehouse has called for Congressional hearings on Obama's abuse of power... Obama is in trouble and will likely be called to testify in front of Congress. Democrats and Obama only have themselves to blame.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Mark Levin is now talking about how Obama requested surveillance on Trump during the 2016 campaign and he reading on the paperwork that was written on the request. Is live in the news.

Yep to said is not true is a lie. Mark Levin is saying that is paper trail on the issue and is going to be very damaging to Obama and the people involved at that time.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join