It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: veracity

Trumpters,

When do you give up? When do you throw the towel in and say..."you're right, he's nuts"

I can easily see how a crazy person came to power, but to have so many equally as crazy followers ?

You don't HAVE to support everything about him...

Sure, you support him...he's like you, he struck a cord...but

You don't have to support everything...he's f'en nuts guys...

Accept it, admit it, and move on hoping he changes for the better and doesn't blow the world up.

Lol, you mean "when are you guys going to believe our BS propaganda.. we're working so hard to spread disinformation and using all our old tactics... why don't you believe us... why is this not working any more...it's not fair... waaaaah".

No...it's simple...there's something wrong with trump...maybe you can't put your finger on it but...quit denying it.

Lol. Let it all out...I understand your frustration, I really do. You have my sympathies for the constant losses you are experiencing.

No, you are reveling in what you believe are our losses. In fact, you are blind to the global tragedy that is unfolding. Or, rather, you understand that we are about to see 1939 writ large, and are rejoicing in it.

Lol, loving the hysteria. Would you like me to list your losses, and so there is no doubt... yes I am revelling in your losses and especially the reaction to them

There you go.

There's that "reasonable" discussion you were talking about.

Are you still in "the UK?"

Like I said, happy to have that reasonable discussion, but also quite happy to laugh and revel in the madness of those frustrated at the constant losses they seem unable to understand or handle.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The protests yesterday. The very few nationwide that saw violent conflict ...

You see that conflict as the sole fault of the "anti-Trump" folks? The "pro-Trump" folks are blameless?

Most of the descriptions had both sides yelling, then cursing at each other, then coming to blows.

Doesn't it still "take two to Tango"?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Constant losses? LOL.

Are you a student of history? Are you familiar with Europe in the period 1925-1939?

Do you see zero parallels to what's going on in the world today?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Constant losses? LOL.

Are you a student of history? Are you familiar with Europe in the period 1925-1939?

There are always echoes of history in everything that unfolds. I do not, however, think that Trump and his administration (or his policies) have any parallel to the political outlook or ideologies of the Italians and Germans leading up to WWII. Suggestions of such are hysterical nonsense in the absence of well thought out specifics. Generalisations, meme's and false associations don't cut it for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Not really. If you know where I am and you come to where I am with the intent of causing trouble and assaulting me what part of that is my fault?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not really. If you know where I am and you come to where I am with the intent of causing trouble and assaulting me what part of that is my fault?

So, to answer my question, you are certain that all pro-Trump folks are innocent and all anti-Trump folks are guilty.

Sure, that seems reasonable.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Trumpters,

When do you give up? When do you throw the towel in and say..."you're right, he's nuts"

I can easily see how a crazy person came to power, but to have so many equally as crazy followers ?

Accept it, admit it, and move on hoping he changes for the better and doesn't blow the world up.

Lol, you mean "when are you guys going to believe our BS propaganda.. we're working so hard to spread disinformation and using all our old tactics... why don't you believe us... why is this not working any more...it's not fair... waaaaah".

No...it's simple...there's something wrong with trump...maybe you can't put your finger on it but...quit denying it.

Lol. Let it all out...I understand your frustration, I really do. You have my sympathies for the constant losses you are experiencing.

No, you are reveling in what you believe are our losses. In fact, you are blind to the global tragedy that is unfolding. Or, rather, you understand that we are about to see 1939 writ large, and are rejoicing in it.

Lol, loving the hysteria. Would you like me to list your losses, and so there is no doubt... yes I am revelling in your losses and especially the reaction to them

The destruction of America will not make Little Britain great again.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Constant losses? LOL.

There are always echoes of history in everything that unfolds. I do not, however, think that Trump and his administration (or his policies) have any parallel to the political outlook or ideologies of the Italians and Germans leading up to WWII. Suggestions of such are hysterical nonsense in the absence of well thought out specifics. Generalisations, meme's and false associations don't cut it for me.

First of all, It's not just Trump.

If you haven't noticed a nationalist/far right theme in recent international events, in my opinion, you aren't paying attention.

What's the likely result in a trend of hyper-nationalism on a global scale, do you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Trumpters,

The destruction of America will not make Little Britain great again.

Britain was never great in the first place. 'Greatness' was achieved through imperialism and the suffering of others.
The destruction of American imperialism of the last 50 years would be welcome.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

" Isn't that fascinating? That reasonable people can see the same things in two diametrically-opposing ways? "

Please Define your Perception of the Word " Reasonable " , then Maybe we can have a Decent Conversation Minus the Biasness I Often Read from your Numerous Posts .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

[snip]

The destruction of American imperialism of the last 50 years would be welcome.

Careful, you're starting to sound like the liberals and anarchists ...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Isn't that fascinating? That reasonable people can see the same things in two diametrically-opposing ways? "

Please Define your Perception of the Word " Reasonable " , then Maybe we can have a Decent Conversation Minus the Biasness I Often Read from your Numerous Posts .

You can shorten the description of your position: "I'm Right, You're Wrong."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Constant losses? LOL.

Open up your field of vision a bit. What sort of government do they have in Russia? In China? Are these powers not intent on making their nations great again? Both of them are seeking to expand their borders. What sort of government does Hungary have? Is it moving "right" or "left?" Poland? What parties are on the rise in Germany and France? Are the European nations welcoming the refugees displaced by civil war and the disruptions caused by American and European "interventionism?"

Donald Trump is advocating an increase of military spending on old fashioned weapons, suitable for fighting World War Two. The President of the United States is preparing for war with China. His Rasputin, Bannon, has said as much. This explains the Russia connection. In a war with China, the United States will need allies with access to the Asian front. Putin has his own plans to make Russia great again, and they do not include making America stronger.

You know all this. Why pretend that you do not want the global conflagration that Trump is leading us in to? Britain will not evade the flames. Your countrymen will die for the glory of Trump's ego. Shame.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

" You guys are off your rocker if you think the NSA, CIA and FBI is somehow working for Obama.."

They Have been Working for him for the Last 8 Years when as the President , He had the Authority to Direct Investigations through the Department Of Justice , on Anyone He Deemed to be a Suspect Political Enemy . The Point being , it is Not the Job of U.S. Federal Intelligence Agencies to do the Bidding of a President who Misuses his Power Entrusted in him by the American People to Forward his Political Agenda . That in Itself is Unlawful .

this
it is illegal for the ic to spy on american citizens
what has been done is worse than watergate

this will be obamas legacy
he spyed on his political opponents

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What do you think the FBI does again?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Constant losses? LOL.

First of all, It's not just Trump.

If you haven't noticed a nationalist/far right theme in recent international events, in my opinion, you aren't paying attention.

What's the likely result in a trend of hyper-nationalism on a global scale, do you think?

Hyper-Nationalism?
You mean nationalism i think. There is nothing wrong with controlled and beneficial immigration, economic independence and the right to govern ones own country. There is nothing wrong with the decentralisation of power in all it's forms. I can't answer your question specifically as I am not clear on what you are driving at and a full response would be pages long to such a general question, however I think you might be alluding to the threat of armed conflict between nations? If so, then yes there will be a bigger threat of war between nations, but I am not prepared to accept a loss of freedom for an increase in safety. There is also the question as to whether globalism really keeps us all safe.. we may push the death and destruction further from our doorsteps but people still die needlessly. The US, for example, have killed millions of people around the world since the end of WW2.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You can shorten the description of your position: "I'm Right, You're Wrong."

No , More Like " Defend Your Argument " Based on Facts and Not Theory or Conjecture , I will do the Same . Let's make it a " No Spin " Zone here on ATS for a Change , Ok ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Constant losses? LOL.

Open up your field of vision a bit. What sort of government do they have in Russia? In China? Are these powers not intent on making their nations great again? Both of them are seeking to expand their borders. What sort of government does Hungary have? Is it moving "right" or "left?" Poland? What parties are on the rise in Germany and France? Are the European nations welcoming the refugees displaced by civil war and the disruptions caused by American and European "interventionism?"

Donald Trump is advocating an increase of military spending on old fashioned weapons, suitable for fighting World War Two. The President of the United States is preparing for war with China. His Rasputin, Bannon, has said as much. This explains the Russia connection. In a war with China, the United States will need allies with access to the Asian front. Putin has his own plans to make Russia great again, and they do not include making America stronger.

You know all this. Why pretend that you do not want the global conflagration that Trump is leading us in to? Britain will not evade the flames. Your countrymen will die for the glory of Trump's ego. Shame.

The govt Trump is trying to build has nothing in common with China or Russia. If you think that, then it is you who needs to open your eyes.
A generalisation of 'that country wants to be great again too' is a weak argument.
The 'right' is rising in Europe. That's healthy if you remove the false narrative the left like to peddle that the 'right' means Hitler.
As for refugees, there is no need to accept refugees at all. There are other, far more humane alternatives.

The rest of your post is full of false reality. Please show the WW2 weapons Trump will invest all his budget increase on. Show your evidence that war preparations are underway for a conflict with China.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

No, nothing wrong with controlled immigration, nor economic independence (although that's an antique concept), or the right to govern one's own country ... but all of those are not hyper-nationalism.

The concepts of irrational superiority, clannishness, tribalism, the right of the strong to dominate the weak, militarization and warmongering?

We've seen where those lead when they are writ large across the globe.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Question , In Your Opinion Based on the Facts Presented SO FAR , Has President Trump just Made Up this Story of Trump Tower being Wiretapped by the Order of Then President Obama by Federal Intelligence Agencies during his Time in Office , or is their some Possible Validity to his Accusation considering the Documented Instances of then President Obama Using his Power of the Presidency to Authorize through the Department of Justice , Investigations of Aledged Crimes Committed by his Political Opponents ?

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join