It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Trumpters,

When do you give up? When do you throw the towel in and say..."you're right, he's nuts"

I can easily see how a crazy person came to power, but to have so many equally as crazy followers ?

You don't HAVE to support everything about him...

Sure, you support him...he's like you, he struck a cord...but

You don't have to support everything...he's f'en nuts guys...

Accept it, admit it, and move on hoping he changes for the better and doesn't blow the world up.

Lol, you mean "when are you guys going to believe our BS propaganda.. we're working so hard to spread disinformation and using all our old tactics... why don't you believe us... why is this not working any more...it's not fair... waaaaah".

Thank you for showing your frustration at failing.

edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
All these rivers of lies for the purpose of tearing down the US. There will not be a civil war. Only chaos, kiss the babies.
So why is the left lying so much to create a civil war?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trumpters,

When do you give up? When do you throw the towel in and say..."you're right, he's nuts"

I can easily see how a crazy person came to power, but to have so many equally as crazy followers ?

Accept it, admit it, and move on hoping he changes for the better and doesn't blow the world up.

Lol, you mean "when are you guys going to believe our BS propaganda.. we're working so hard to spread disinformation and using all our old tactics... why don't you believe us... why is this not working any more...it's not fair... waaaaah".

No...it's simple...there's something wrong with trump...maybe you can't put your finger on it but...quit denying it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

" he's f'en nuts "

Does Not Compute . Can you be More Specific ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Trumpters,

No...it's simple...there's something wrong with trump...maybe you can't put your finger on it but...quit denying it.

Lol. Let it all out...I understand your frustration, I really do. You have my sympathies for the constant losses you are experiencing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

President Trump is doing Just Fine , your Perceptions of him seem to be Skewed by a Biased Mindset .Take 2 Asprin , and rethink this Matter in the Morning once more Info is Provided to Prove or Disprove his Alligations here .

Interestingly, for many of us, it is your perceptions and mindset which are skewed 180 degrees from reality.

Isn't that fascinating? That reasonable people can see the same things in two diametrically-opposing ways?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

" he's f'en nuts "

Does Not Compute . Can you be More Specific ?

I'll start with the most recent...

He tweeted that Obama wire tapped his phones...with no evidence!

(That is what this thread is about...right?)

Now...even if true...(which it's not)...it's Nuts that he tweets these things.

And it's not true!
He probably just opened up a can of worms on himself!

Total nut job.

And this is not the first time, or 2nd time he's done this.

He's a wittle baby
edit on 5-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

President Trump is doing Just Fine , your Perceptions of him seem to be Skewed by a Biased Mindset .Take 2 Asprin , and rethink this Matter in the Morning once more Info is Provided to Prove or Disprove his Alligations here .

Interestingly, for many of us, it is your perceptions and mindset which are skewed 180 degrees from reality.

Isn't that fascinating? That reasonable people can see the same things in two diametrically-opposing ways?

Reasonable people don't jump to condemn and slander based on zero evidence of any wrong doing. Always happy to have a reasonable conversation on what is going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Reasonable people don't jump to condemn and slander based on zero evidence of any wrong doing. Always happy to have a reasonable conversation on what is going on.

Are you talking about trump?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Then you're not a reasonable person by your own definition. Perhaps, neither am I sometimes, I'll give you that.

Since you choose to ignore what was directed at you and chime in on something that wasn't, in a manner which is simply not logical (for example, what I was pointing to is that reasonable people have two opposing views) I'll guess that your goal is not to communicate, but to irritate.

PS, you mean to say "condemn and libel" ... slander is verbal, libel is written/published.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Trumpters,

Lol. Let it all out...I understand your frustration, I really do. You have my sympathies for the constant losses you are experiencing.

No, you are reveling in what you believe are our losses. In fact, you are blind to the global tragedy that is unfolding. Or, rather, you understand that we are about to see 1939 writ large, and are rejoicing in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You see all of you are lying. The civil war began with the invasion of Iraq, the creation of Homeland Security and then when Obama got elected, that created two sides. Even I can remember back that far. Trump is the punishment on a nation torn between continuing to support multiple war fronts, deficits, fear of losing the second amendment, and which americans will suffer and die through budget cuts. That is a lot of guilt and baggage for all us to sleep with. We all know we are handing over a crap sandwich to the next generation. Totally un-American.

We look more and more like the Middle Eastern form of society every day.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Xcathdra

Loretta Lynch is crazy. It's people like her who want another civil war. I've said this before but this summer could be REALLY bad. If we get through this year without a civil war or something resembling it, we will get through the other 3 years ok.

This year is the true test.

Well, the pro-Trump rally in CA was attacked by liberals who don't want anyone else to have a right to voice their views... how long before the right organises violent response in the same way as the left?

I don't think the right will lose their cool and go to the streets ripping stuff up to break windows, burn cars, or otherwise mess with innocents or the businesses run those who voted for Hillary. A few lone nut jobs might do something as nut jobs are prone to do, in the 'name' of the right and I bet some will be leftist posing as right wingers. I think what might happen is violence on the street directed at innocent citizens is going to end up in LEO's getting more like those in Portland handling the 'protests' that are in fact riots.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trumpters,

No, you are reveling in what you believe are our losses. In fact, you are blind to the global tragedy that is unfolding. Or, rather, you understand that we are about to see 1939 writ large, and are rejoicing in it.

Lol, loving the hysteria. Would you like me to list your losses, and so there is no doubt... yes I am revelling in your losses and especially the reaction to them

edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: mOjOm

Considering he never states what the video title claims you have an issue there.

Looks like Obama's administration did indeed wire tap trump during the election. That is still shocking.
Whoever was involved in requesting this better have had concrete evidence or they will be in trouble.
So let's see what they had... the fact that they were wire tapping Trump and STILL can not produce a shred of evidence about ties to Russia doe snot bode well for them.

Did you also Notice how " HellRaldo " seems to be " Pissing In the Wind " with his take on this Story ? His Liberal Leanings are Evident here in his Accessment of what the President should do now as is the Butt Crack of a Bent Over Plummer Fixing a Leak........

He is the enemy within the gate. The last good thing he did was expose the JFK assassination lie and allow the pubic to view the Zapruder film in slow motion. IMHO that was only because of the Bush connection......

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trumpters,

Lol, loving the hysteria. Would you like me to list your losses, and so there is no doubt... yes I am revelling in your losses and especially the reaction to them

There you go.

There's that "reasonable" discussion you were talking about.

Are you still in "the UK?"

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There is something wrong with Trump.
He's not a groomed career politician.
So yes. He's going to do stupid crap, say stupid crap. more so than Obama and Bush.
Couple things Trump is not. Stupid. Nuts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Then you're not a reasonable person by your own definition. Perhaps, neither am I sometimes, I'll give you that.

Since you choose to ignore what was directed at you and chime in on something that wasn't, in a manner which is simply not logical (for example, what I was pointing to is that reasonable people have two opposing views) I'll guess that your goal is not to communicate, but to irritate.

PS, you mean to say "condemn and libel" ... slander is verbal, libel is written/published.

It's not unreasonable to chime on on something not directed at oneself.
I am all too happy to have a reasonable conversation. I've said before that there is a lot about Trump i don't like and disagree with, I am just not going to do anything other than laugh at the outlandish claims and hysteria based on nothing but partisan reporting. The sky is not falling.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
There is something wrong with Trump.
He's not a groomed career politician.
So yes. He's going to do stupid crap, say stupid crap. more so than Obama and Bush.
Couple things Trump is not. Stupid. Nuts.

I really love this line ... that he's "not a politician."

He's been a salesman all his life, and then a reality TV star.

What do you think politics is?

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join