It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Cant get the embed to work correctly.

Democrats accuse Comey of withholding info on Russia probe
www.yahoo.com...

Apparently Democrats are on a fishing / slander expedition against Trump.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We all know even if he had video evidence linking it to Obama, Obama would still go untouched and on his merry way.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Sublimecraft

he's jealous of him bc Obama...even though he's not president anymore...is still getting all the glory

My look and thoughts exactly lmao

I believe this is right after his character said "you never go full retard" ... Past admin just appeared to have gone all in.....Some lines in the movies are worth remembering.....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: SBMcG
I'm still waiting for the leftists to explain to me how in any way the Russians contributed to the lose of the election by Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, pervert wife.

Trump has got Obama by the sack on this one.

I can explain that to you. The Russians hacked into the DNC and RNC databases and then released a bunch of emails from the Democrats through Wikileaks.

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

So that must have made it easier for the Russians. Don't forget they hacked the RNC as well.

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I want to see the evidence. I wouldnt be at all surprised if Obama did have it tapped - id be more surprised if he didnt - but I really just cant accept anyones word for anything any more.

Evidence or it didnt happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I'm still waiting for the leftists to explain to me how in any way the Russians contributed to the lose of the election by Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, pervert wife.

Trump has got Obama by the sack on this one.

I can explain that to you. The Russians hacked into the DNC and RNC databases and then released a bunch of emails from the Democrats through Wikileaks.

Prove it.

Does Twitter count?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: DAVID64

With all the sh** Hillary and the DNC pulled to get her nominated, and also knowing Obama wanted a Clinton win, this does not sound so far fetched. We've all seen the extremes the Dems will go to, to win. Is it true? No idea. But it definitely sounds like something they'd do.
This might send a even bigger message ....If Obama had the phones tapped and has the goods on Trump with Russian conversations then why has he not published them ?....

There are no goods... Just typical democrat dirty tricks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

How about we just take this guys word for it. That's what you do with everything else he says.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So this started by some IT guys looking for dirt. They found spam going from trumphotels.com to alfabank. Quickly dismissed by pretty much everyone everywhere as nothing substantial.

This is not where the FBI would step in and open an investigation. That leaves Obama, by default, as the instigator.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Considering he never states what the video title claims you have an issue there.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So your point here is what???

The FBI tapped Trumps lines Legally and with the FISA court permission. Not Obama but the FBI or FBI Counter Intel or someone within the Intel Community.

But it was legal.

That's all we know so far however.

So what's the problem???

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
For a subpoena or for there to be an investigation by congress team Trump has to present evidence to warrant one.

Obama can sue Trump for libel or slander if team Trump doesn't present some evidence.

No, obama would have to prove harm to his reputation, lol, or harm to his earnings, (see his $60mil book deal)

Besides the fact he is a high profile former ex prez and that makes it harder to prove.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

That is the very definition of libel.

Trumps screwed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SBMcG

She was a bad candidate that's for sure, no argument there from me. But so was Melania's Husband.

When I said influencing using Fake News and Social Media I wasn't talking about the Main Stream Media.

The difference between Bill Clinton's wife and Mrs. Trump's husband is that the latter, Donald Trump, built his own brand. Bill Clinton's wife has ZERO accomplishment other than being married to Bill Clinton and being the defender and enabler of that convicted and self-admitted sexual predator.

I honestly can't stand that woman but, like I said earlier, fair is fair...

Clinton graduated from Wellesley College in 1969, and earned a J.D. from Yale Law School in 1973

and

After serving as a congressional legal counsel, she moved to Arkansas and married Bill Clinton in 1975. In 1977, she co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families.

and

She was appointed the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation in 1978 and became the first female partner at Rose Law Firm the following year.

and

As First Lady of Arkansas, she led a task force whose recommendations helped reform Arkansas's public schools.

The above sound like some pretty commendable accomplishments to me

And then suddenly, something went horribly wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
The second thing is, the mere notion of Trump doing due diligence prior to mouthing off with crazy allegations is rather laughable, even in anew ideal scenario. When has he EVER done that?

Yes, that was why I left the question open and said "ideally". My point was that he ought to have done it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

That is the very definition of libel.

Trumps screwed.

Ya right.

Sorry, he has an uphill climb to prove anything.

Especially his "reputation" lol!!

Obama is at the bottom of the best prezzies list, what's he gonna claim is damaging?

edit on 3 5 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This does sound like Obama's work though, and its keeping with some other things he did such as.....

www.telegraph.co.uk...

President Barack Obama was dragged into the trans-Atlantic spying row after it was claimed he personally authorised the monitoring of Angela Merkel’s phone three years ago. The president allegedly allowed US intelligence to listen to calls from the German Chancellor’s mobile phone after he was briefed on the operation by Keith Alexander, director of the National Security Agency (NSA), in 2010.

Also, the leaks that keep arising against the Trump admin, and they are illegal leaks. So there is indeed an enemy within, and such stuff was happening before he took office, and then now at present. To me that points to the Deep State and the remaining Obama Admin most likely.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Dem Rep Waters: Obama Admin ‘Has Done Everything’ It Can To ‘Make Sure’ People See Trump-Russia Connections

She continued, “I think there is a trail, and I think that the Obama administration has done everything that it can possibly do, and that’s probably been verified somewhat by the New York Times, to make sure that enough people have seen some of the meetings and some of the connections, so that they have something to go on when the investigations are really underway.”

Waters added, “What we know is that, we can’t trust the AG. We can’t trust the FBI. We can’t trust Comey. We can’t trust Sessions, and so, we’ve got to get an independent overseer of some kind in here to get going with these investigations.”

click link for article...

also
Mark Levin Exposes Scandal Everyone Is MISSING with Sessions Story: ‘Silent Coup’ Against Trump

Basically the facts boil down to these:

1. The Obama asked FISA to surveil Trump and others in the campaign, they were denied.
2. Suddenly, the supposed contact with the Russian bank and Trump showed up. The Obama administration went back to FISA and got a narrower surveillance order which found nothing. But they continued to surveil.
3. They changed the rules, allowing NSA to share surveillance with 16 other intel agencies before privacy protections came into effect. That made it much easier to leak the information.
4. Leaks then suddenly started coming out all over the place to the media.
5. The NY Times reported that the Obama administration spent their last days trying to spread alleged Russian contact information all over the media.
6. Flynn gets targeted, then Jeff Sessions.
7. Couple all that with Valerie Jarrett moving into the Obama home and Obama being behind the protesters against Trump and GOP.

Mark Levin has it right.

This is an unprecedented effort first to sabotage a campaign, then to undermine and stage a coup against a sitting President.

That’s the real scandal.

click link for article and all links to sources referenced.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join