It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

what part of it is illegal to spy on a us citizen dont you get?

Apparently you are the one who has some form of comprehension and cohesion deficits. It is not illegal to wiretap a US Citizen...because

the fbi(whohas JURISDICTION)

And whether or not

they found NOTHING

is arguable at best....or are you now going to tell me that those untrustworthy media outlets who have nothing but "FAKE NEWS" are actually reporting it properly in this instance?

the obama admin DIRECTED TATGETED THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
I'm still waiting for the leftists to explain to me how in any way the Russians contributed to the lose of the election by Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, pervert wife.

Trump has got Obama by the sack on this one.

I can explain that to you. The Russians hacked into the DNC and RNC databases and then released a bunch of emails from the Democrats through Wikileaks.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I'm still waiting for the leftists to explain to me how in any way the Russians contributed to the lose of the election by Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, pervert wife.

I can explain that to you. The Russians hacked into the DNC and RNC databases and then released a bunch of emails from the Democrats through Wikileaks.

Cyber experts said that hacking the DNC, along with Hillary's home server, was like stealing candy from a baby.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SBMcG

Just a theory but perhaps by the pushing of Fake News and false support over social media approving of Trump and attacking Clinton and also by sharing hacked information from the DNC with WikiLeaks. Maybe some further influence over certain members of Trumps Cabinet Picks or people within his campaign or business contacts.

That's just off the top of my head. Buts I'm sure it's nothing.....Go back to sleep....all is well....

Are you claiming that the mainstream media was more supportive of Trump than Bill Clinton's wife?

Has it ever occurred to you that Bill Clinton's wife lost for legitimate reasons, i.e., she was a lousy candidate with TONS of baggage?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Mark Levin: Was Obama Using NSA Against Trump During 2016 Campaign?

A good article with a time line.

1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

2. July: Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.

3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.

4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

5. January 2017: Buzzfeed/CNN dossier. Buzzfeed releases, and CNN reports, a supposed intelligence “dossier” compiled by a foreign former spy. It purports to show continuous contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, and says that the Russians have compromising information about Trump. None of the allegations can be verified and some are proven false. Several media outlets claim that they had been aware of the dossier for months and that it had been circulating in Washington.

6. January: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.

7. January: Times report. The New York Times reports, on the eve of Inauguration Day, that several agencies — the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Treasury Department are monitoring several associates of the Trump campaign suspected of Russian ties. Other news outlets also report the exisentence of “a multiagency working group to coordinate investigations across the government,” though it is unclear how they found out, since the investigations would have been secret and involved classified information.

8. February: Mike Flynn scandal. Reports emerge that the FBI intercepted a conversation in 2016 between future National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — then a private citizen — and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The intercept supposedly was part of routine spying on the ambassador, not monitoring of the Trump campaign. The FBI transcripts reportedly show the two discussing Obama’s newly-imposed sanctions on Russia, though Flynn earlier denied discussing them. Sally Yates, whom Trump would later fire as acting Attorney General for insubordination, is involved in the investigation. In the end, Flynn resigns over having misled Vice President Mike Pence (perhaps inadvertently) about the content of the conversation.

9. February: Times claims extensive Russian contacts. The New York Times cites “four current and former American officials” in reporting that the Trump campaign had “repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. The Trump campaign denies the claims — and the Times admits that there is “no evidence” of coordination between the campaign and the Russians. The White House and some congressional Republicans begin to raise questions about illegal intelligence leaks.

10. March: the Washington Post targets Jeff Sessions. The Washington Post reports that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had contact twice with the Russian ambassador during the campaign — once at a Heritage Foundation event and once at a meeting in Sessions’s Senate office. The Post suggests that the two meetings contradict Sessions’s testimony at his confirmation hearings that he had no contacts with the Russians, though in context (not presented by the Post) it was clear he meant in his capacity as a campaign surrogate, and that he was responding to claims in the “dossier” of ongoing contacts. The New York Times, in covering the story, adds that the Obama White House “rushed to preserve” intelligence related to alleged Russian links with the Trump campaign. By “preserve” it really means “disseminate”: officials spread evidence throughout other government agencies “to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators” and perhaps the media as well.

If you read, not listen to Mark Levine so you don't get distracted by his getting peaved, he has a great point to make and backs it well. If you listen and are a Progressive, your head might explode, so just read the transcript and learn the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

That might have affected the DNC collusion with Bill Clinton's wife to steal the Democrat nomination from Bernie Sanders, but how did that effect the legitimate and legal outcome of the general election?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

She was a bad candidate that's for sure, no argument there from me. But so was Melania's Husband.

When I said influencing using Fake News and Social Media I wasn't talking about the Main Stream Media.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OK it's been a blast and a laugh to read here to today, I'm off to bed and will set my alarm for Trumps next 5am Tweet-tainement.
I mean a president that uncovers a story he claims is so explosive and dirty that possibly matches Watergate in severity.... then in half an hour turns his attention to an even more pressing Tweet war with a Reality TV show is well worth getting up to read.

edit on 4-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth
Meanwhile CNN have drawn their conclusion based on an Obama official denial.

Classic example of fake news foisted on the people.
No journalistic effort or integrity at all. Just agenda.

Perhaps. Or maybe CNN is actually ahead of the curve because they have a very reliable source.

And it's not a classic example of fake news. CNN did not fabricate this story. Trump did.

ROFLMAO..... NO... you are clearly wishful..... Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... snort,. ha ha ha ha...... ..ha hAAAA hAAAAA you guys appear set for losing in ignorance...... my ribs hurt from laughing at this post...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

She was a bad candidate that's for sure, no argument there from me. But so was Melania's Husband.

When I said influencing using Fake News and Social Media I wasn't talking about the Main Stream Media.

The difference between Bill Clinton's wife and Mrs. Trump's husband is that the latter, Donald Trump, built his own brand. Bill Clinton's wife has ZERO accomplishment other than being married to Bill Clinton and being the defender and enabler of that convicted and self-admitted sexual predator.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

When Trump tells us where he got the info from then we will have our answer.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is the last gasps of the dying Deep State Left in America, folks.

Trump has won.

That's why he was out playing golf today and enjoying his grand kids.

He has these America-haters -- from Bill Clinton's wife to Obammy himself under his boot.

We can only hope he continues to grind these Domestic Enemies into the fetid dirt from whence they came.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Pretty sure it was Michael Rogers -- Obama's NSA director.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

October 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services."

theconservativetree......

U.S. Intelligence Agencies being used to Spy on the Political Opponents of those who Currently Hold Power . I.R.S. Audits of Conservative Organizations during President Obama's Second Term . The Man's Hands are Dirty , Dirty as Hell..........
edit on 4-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The difference between Bill Clinton's wife and Mrs. Trump's husband is that the latter, Donald Trump, built his own brand. Bill Clinton's wife has ZERO accomplishment other than being married to Bill Clinton and being the defender and enabler of that convicted and self-admitted sexual predator.

I honestly can't stand that woman but, like I said earlier, fair is fair...

Clinton graduated from Wellesley College in 1969, and earned a J.D. from Yale Law School in 1973

and

After serving as a congressional legal counsel, she moved to Arkansas and married Bill Clinton in 1975. In 1977, she co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families.

and

She was appointed the first female chair of the Legal Services Corporation in 1978 and became the first female partner at Rose Law Firm the following year.

and

As First Lady of Arkansas, she led a task force whose recommendations helped reform Arkansas's public schools.

The above sound like some pretty commendable accomplishments to me
edit on 4-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Nothing you just said has anything to do with this conversation.

Comparing Hillary and Melania's Husband has nothing to do with this thread or our conversation so far so I don't know why you bring it up.

I thought we were talking about Russia's possible influence in the election.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So that must have made it easier for the Russians. Don't forget they hacked the RNC as well.

edit on 04pmSat, 04 Mar 2017 23:36:30 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't count on it, he isn't very good about backing up his claims with evidence or sharing his sources. But he might.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
trump and his tweets will go down in history. It will be a lesson of greed, narcissism and blind following.

the little trumpettes will go down in history as well, glad i wasnt one of them.

Yea, his tweets exposing the filth attempting to takeover the free world are historic. Obama is being called out for the greedy narcissist and lets add communist, and I agree with that 100%

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

The Ex Liar In Chief Speaks...........Do You Believe Him here ?

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join