It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have a Feeling President Trump got Hold of some " Hot Intel " Now that He is the One with the Nations Top Security Clearance . Obama is Going DOWN in the Not to Distant Future...........

Hot Intel?

He read a Briebart article about a nut bag radio host saying bizzare stuff.

You guys crack me up.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I have a Feeling President Trump got Hold of some " Hot Intel " Now that He is the One with the Nations Top Security Clearance . Obama is Going DOWN in the Not to Distant Future...........

Hot Intel?

You guys crack me up.

So you assume.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ok. That doesn't conflict with anything I've said here so what's the problem??

uhm.. no but ok.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Whether Obama was behind the tap can only be answered by a testimony by Obama in Congress under oath. If he is innocent as he says he is, then he should have nothing to hide.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Whether Obama was behind the tap can only be answered by a testimony by Obama in Congress under oath. If he is innocent as he says he is, then he should have nothing to hide.

Being he is no longer President he cant skip out on subpoenas anymore.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
For a subpoena or for there to be an investigation by congress team Trump has to present evidence to warrant one.

Obama can sue Trump for libel or slander if team Trump doesn't present some evidence.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

In a normal world...Congress would demand he explain himself or submit to a mental evaluation..

A few GOP senators are already saying something close to that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hot Intel?

You guys crack me up.

President Trump has been Briefed by All Federal Intelligence Agencies who are Duty Bound Now to Acknowlege his Authority as President Of The United States . If he is making this Alligation Public , you can be Certain that there is Substancial Evidence to Back Up his Claim . In the Next Few Days , he Will Present that Evidence , if Not Classified , to the American Public .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This apparently new interview with Edward Snowden is fascinating. It's also relevant as he pretty much nails Obama for illegally authorizing mass surveillance of Americans.

Starting about 31:00 mins he gets to Obama and there are many interesting details about documented happenings that we don't hear much about on the MSM. Pretty meaty as regards this conversation and moment in history. Snowden presents a good case for why we all need to have this dialogue.

His thoughts on perpetual war in the mideast, the deep state, and why our foreign policy is poisoning the world are important too imo.

Some interesting slides and comments earlier in the vid about the NSA, Google, Facebook, ATT and yes-your-webcam-is-watching-you if any of y'all haven't been exposed to much of the Snowden revelations.

How does that go...The light shineth on darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not. Sumpin' like that. Let the light shine on it all!

Die Deep State Die!

edit on 4-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well Obama lied again, how typical. Good find once again Neo, the Neo Dems here can't keep up with you.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hot Intel?

You guys crack me up.

President Trump has been Briefed by All Federal Intelligence Agencies who are Duty Bound Now to Acknowlege his Authority as President Of The United States .

CIA OATH

The CIA oath reads: “I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

edit on 4-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What lie is that???

He said no illegal wire tapping. Nothing illegal was done here. All legal and legit, sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes an oath of office and not an oath of party. Their loyalty should be to the United States and not Obama.

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yet you skipped right over this post for some reason... why?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the leftists to explain to me how in any way the Russians contributed to the lose of the election by Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, corrupt, pervert wife.

Trump has got Obama by the sack on this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I am Sure they also Stood by that Same Oath when Obama was President , and Knew what Actions he Ordered Concerning using Covert Survaillence on his Political Enemies . The List of those Are Long........

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yes an oath of office and not an oath of party. Their loyalty should be to the United States and not Obama.

And that is precisely where their loyalty resides...With protecting the constitution and United States of America..Pres. Obama is retired, he surfing or whatever...You guys are off your rocker if you think the NSA, CIA and FBI is somehow working for Obama..That is seriously pathetic and desperate victimhood...That Pres. Obama is somehow forcing Trump and his People to call and meet with Russians and then lie about it etc. etc. It is just freakishly stupid to be honest..
edit on 4-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't see what relevance any of that has here.

Can you be more specific. Maybe I'm just missing something that you see.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Just a theory but perhaps by the pushing of Fake News and false support over social media approving of Trump and attacking Clinton and also by sharing hacked information from the DNC with WikiLeaks. Maybe some further influence over certain members of Trumps Cabinet Picks or people within his campaign or business contacts.

That's just off the top of my head. Buts I'm sure it's nothing.....Go back to sleep....all is well....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Hot Intel?

You guys crack me up.

So you assume.

Incorrect. Various news outlets are reporting this as they traced Trumps "facts" back to a Brietbart article that was in turn reporting on a what a radio host said. Get used to it, Trump isn't known for being factual.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join