It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I guess that one was Hillary's fascination, after all if she was president we may have been in t he war path by now.

She could not get enough of Putin and Russia during her campaign.

Well with Podesta and Clinton involved with Russian money laundering...

Since we are using articles from 2016 -
Russia? Look who’s really in bed with Moscow - Hillary campaign chief, Clinton Foundation, in deep on international money-laundering

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, if that is even possible then look up the one that was granted to the FBI in Oct. of last year.

If that is even something that a civilian has access to that is.

Well FISA stuff is usually restricted / classified because of what it involves... Since traitors loyal to Obama are leaking that type of info I doubt w will see it since it would undermine the narrative being pushed with Trump and Russia.

With that being said the President could in fact declassify the info provided the FBI investigation related to the warrant is done. Have you not wondered why the info that got the warrant was not released? You think it might be something that can be challenged / contradicted / proven to be false?

i am always suspicious when only half the story comes out.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hush girl didn't you hear is not Hillary's fault is all Trumps fault, Trump, Trump Trump.

I wonder if poor Trump ears ring all the time since he became president.

BTW, the spying was real and now the Obama camp needs to do some explaining and beside what the spokesman said earlier they had reminded very much quiet

And as for Trump he will not say anything else because he knows he is right.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What traitors loyal to Obama are you referring to that are leaking info??

I don't know why more info hasn't been released yet. Perhaps it's all still under investigation. Maybe they're just compiling a good solid case before it's presented. That's how it's usually done.

But I'm not sure since I'm not one of the people who the FBI tells that kind of stuff to or anything else they might know. I'm just a guy.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hush girl guy didn't you hear is not Hillary's fault is all Trumps fault, Trump, Trump Trump.

I wonder if poor Trump ears ring all the time since he became president.

BTW, the spying was real and now the Obama camp needs to do some explaining and beside what the spokesman said earlier they had reminded very much quiet

And as for Trump he will not say anything else because he knows he is right.

First - I fixed your post

Secondly what Trump did was brilliant... He got Obama / his staff to go on record. Now that Obama / his staff attached themselves to the issue they are on the defense to defend or deflect. Either way people are asking questions. As the article I linked to noted -

Either Trump will be proven correct and use the issue to rail the democrats / media for overreach or the wiretap is false which absolves Trump of the Russia bs being pushed by the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Because classified info is just that and its illegal to disclose classified info to anyone not cleared to have it... like reporters.

It can also destroy a prosecution when evidence is compromised.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Just the fact that they obtained a warrant is classified???

They aren't revealing what info they got because of the warrant.

Not that I'm aware of anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm curious. Did Trump do business with a Russian bank on that server? If so, what business was it? And what did the tap find out?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sorry about that, I guess I let my mind run with the avatar and the name.

It happen before with another member for years but the other way.

Yes, I think Trump stirred the hornets nest in Obama camp, specially when we all know that something is cooking behind their Washington mansion doors.

They are up to something.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Just the fact that they obtained a warrant is classified???

They aren't revealing what info they got because of the warrant.

Not that I'm aware of anyway.

Yes - FISA warrants are restricted information documents. Even sealed indictments in regular criminal cases are restricted info documents. FISA deals specifically with national security issues, which usually have the higher / highest level of classifications there are. It deals with methods and other procedures on how information in the intelligence world is obtained. Its why FISA courts were established and its why it has specific restrictions on information when a US citizen is caught up in the process.

One of those restrictions by the way is the complete redaction of the info identifying the US citizen.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
I'm curious. Did Trump do business with a Russian bank on that server? If so, what business was it? And what did the tap find out?

How the hell would I know??? I'm not the FBI. I thought I mentioned that already.

Also, wouldn't that be classified info??? So how and why would I tell you even if I did know something???

What are you KGB??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sorry about that, I guess I let my mind run with the avatar and the name.

It happen before with another member for years but the other way.

Yes, I think Trump stirred the hornets nest in Obama camp, specially when we all know that something is cooking behind their Washington mansion doors.

They are up to something.

He definitely stirred the hornets nest by admitting that his campaign is under investigation. He must not have the best lawyers.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't the specifics of what the warrant allowed them to do or what info they were allowed to listen in on.

But if I recall, it was reported that they got a warrant in Oct. to listen in. They tried in June but were denied. I thought this was well known and talked about in this thread earlier too.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There may be a bigger story than this one breaking-Trump was just nominated for Nobel Peace Prize!!
According to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I know I just posted on it, what a surprises, we really are living in strange times this days.

The most controversial president in our history and he just nominated for the Noble prize.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well sure. You have to have something to distract everyone what's really going on. What better way than a Trumped up Scandal involving Trump and a Peace Prize???

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
At the very least, Trump taunted Dems saying he is a secret Russian operative without evidence. Trump's like, show the evidence, show the evidence, ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ha, ha, I think Russia hacked the Noble prize headquarters and make sure Trump got in the list.

I a sure also they will make sure Trump wins it too.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

Maybe they're still compiling the evidence.

You don't show your hand while your still betting after all.

You do that once you've soaked your opponent for all they're worth.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Ideally, Trump would have consulted with a good lawyer before saying so.
He needed to be sure he had enough evidence to back it up, and that he wasn't risking a libel suit.

Well, the first thing is, Trump is the only one that goes around threatening to sue everybody.

The second thing is, the mere notion of Trump doing due diligence prior to mouthing off with crazy allegations is rather laughable, even in anew ideal scenario. When has he EVER done that?
edit on 4-3-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join