It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

trump's the first president who was actively bought and paid for by another country. lol.

what's happening to America.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just saw that.

Yeah, tapping the opposition, the nominee's offices and home.

Sound familiar?

Just posted some additional videos... some clarity on the illegality of leaks. IF any leaks came from this then some people are going to jail.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Not to get to far out,
But what's with the 8:02PM Mar 4,2017 time stamp.
Isn't that tonight ?? The future ??

Or am I losing time (or my mind for that matter.)

No, you haven't lost the plot - my twitter is set to Western Australia time (GMT +8hrs)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Also don't forget this as one big FU on his way out - and before you flame me, ask yourself why he didn't do this in the 8 previous years he was in charge but instead waited until Hillary didn't get elected.

Obam a Authorizes Spy Agencies to Share Information Last Minute
edit on 4-3-2017 by LanceCorvette because: add words

edit on 4-3-2017 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Also don't forget this as one big FU on his way out - and before you flame me, ask yourself why he didn't do this in the 8 years he was in charge.

Obam a Authorizes Spy Agencies to Share Information Last Minute

This looks connected.. he opened up sharing that removes some protection from private citizens just in time to be able to share Trump information...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks my friend !! That clears it up !!!

Buck

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump also lived in Trump tower...so, if true, Obama wiretapped his HOME & Office.

When he says "Obama" I think he means Obama's CIA or something. Doesn't mean Obama ordered the illegal spying.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This if it moves forward and I can't see how it couldn't is going to bring into focus people of the highest rank .There are no small links in this chain .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for that clarification I was thinking along the lines too, the only way that Trumps phones can be wiretapped is if the CIA or FBI are doing it themselves and passing the information to the Obama camp that I am sure includes Clinton somewhere hidden in the closet.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I read about it yesterday, looks like it is true,

link   
To quote Joe Biden on Obamacare's signing.. "This Mr. President, is a BIG PHUCKIN DEAL!"

link   
So there is a lot of things going on in the background that we all don't know.

I wouldn't doubt Trump is being wiretapped right now. But what does this mean, it means that there is a warrant issued to perform such an act on him and most likely his associates. The CIA/FBI has been collecting information from Trump and his team for quite sometime....even before he won the election.

Since Trump has a big mouth and can't shut up about anything, there's a good chance the CIA/FBI/NSA has the information they need about Trump.

It's just a matter of time folks. The game is over.
edit on 4-3-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Ironic, considering Hillary was the one who sold 20% of US Uranium to Russia, got 2 million in donations to her foundation from Russia, and whose husband was paid 500k for a speech in Moscow.

But these are just minor details.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Only in your dreams my friend, is nothing coming out of this but more fuel to the fire of how the Trump administration has been undermined and who controls who in Washington for everybody to see.

The voters are never forgiving, look how they turn their back to the democrats and their candidate last elections.

The people just will see what is going on and will not be happy about it.

Who is the victim?

Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Most of the "leaks" are due to SPY tools that the OBAMA administration planted. Lots of tools, including satellite intercepts of cell phones, and computer Wi-Fi signals. (And people think their router's firewall is secure, LOL.)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump also lived in Trump tower...so, if true, Obama wiretapped his HOME & Office.

When he says "Obama" I think he means Obama's CIA or something. Doesn't mean Obama ordered the illegal spying.

I do not see any way in which Obama would not have to authorise this, given the target.
It's incredible to think that during an election the opposition party is wiretapping their opponent as a means to gain potential advantage. Worse still, that the information gained may have been purposely disseminated far and wide to cover subsequent illegal leaks. This is looking more and more coordinated.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043

Most of the "leaks" are due to SPY tools that the OBAMA administration planted. Lots of tools, including satellite intercepts of cell phones, and computer Wi-Fi signals. (And people think their router's firewall is secure, LOL.)

Obama's KGB tactics in their full glory. The surveillance state in the US is the worst in history thanks to Obama.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Obama is the first president in US History to actively work to sabotage his successor after an election. What's happening to America?

Precisely...as I mentioned in a few threads yesterday.

I continue to believe (without direct evidence of course, just a hunch), that if enough onion layers are peeled back, we are going to find that there is a nexus between Hillary's Pay for Play State Department - and the billions laundered through the Clinton Foundation - and Obama.

When Hillary unexpectedly lost the election, that likely did not cancel out the favours due from the Clintons and the Obamas (and their overall cartel). My theory is that Obama and Clinton have been told to destroy the Trump Administration, and get things back on track with the rewards that are due to their many "donors"

If a loan shark lends you money to place a bet, and you lose the bet - you still have to pay back the shark, with huge interest...or else.

I speculate that, not only did Obama monitor Trump campaign communications and conversations during the campaign, and during the transition (Flynn is an obvious example and casualty), but Obama loyalists/globalist operatives are still monitoring all communications within the Trump Administration - including everything being said in the Oval office (how did the Press get transcripts of his calls to Australia and Mexico).

It is widely believed that, amongst we conspiracy thinkers, that there is a Shadow Government (that runs more than the US Government). IMHO, unless Trump goes out hard and strong against Obama now (this could be the beginning), Obama is still going to be the one who is pulling the strings...for the people who have the guns to his and the Clinton's heads.

Tip of the iceberg folks...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: knoxie

Ironic, considering Hillary was the one who sold 20% of US Uranium to Russia, got 2 million in donations to her foundation from Russia, and whose husband was paid 500k for a speech in Moscow.

But these are just minor details.

Exactly the point made this morning on Fox. If Obama was so worried about foreign influence then he would surely be running surveillance on Hillary too, unless the Russia story was always just a cover story in order to spy on Trump and his team...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh, that is no the only time that she and her hubby were in sleeping in bed with Russia and Putin, but that is ok, people only wants to hear what is in their best interest, nothing will come out of the crap or fetish that the Democrats have with Putin and Trump.

Whitewater baby that is how the presidential couple is treated over and over again. Billy boy sexual in discrepancies and more has all been under the rug.

It pays to have money and power in Washington.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join