It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: xuenchen

Now you know, huh???

Why is that?? Because the super reliable and credible new guy Berns23 just told you so??
Or
Because you disagree with the article??

Or are you just trying to give credibility towards an opinion which you've always had and lend some to berns23 as well??

Oh, the subtle art of propaganda......

Every time something unpleasant comes out about one "side" there are immediately accusations from members who favor the other side that it is "fake news."

This is ATS in a nutshell. Those who continue to perpetuate this non-sense should be ignored. They are pushing partisan propoganda rather than denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A FISA warrant is usually rubber stamped by a FISA court judge. The 1st request was denied.

Trying to prove a negative is not the preponderance of evidence to present to a FISA judge to get a warrant. It can only be the FBI as they have sole jurisdiction.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That seems to be the game that's being played doesn't it.

I wonder how many realize they are players in that game and how many are just caught up in playing it though??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Imagine the threads if Watergate had happened in this time.

Yeah there'd be people swarming to bash the media and defend Nixon and call it all fake news.

Most people are suggesting that this is not fake news. In fact it seems almost certain that Obama's administration was indeed spying on Trump.

People are coming forward, it is true.

In fact Trump knew before he was elected.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The fact that the FBI and the requests to do so have been known about for a while. One request in June which was dropped and another that was granted in Oct. which had to do with the server in Trump Tower linked to the Russian Bank.

The fact they were tapping phones isn't new news.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't think a foreign bank qualifies for a FISA warrant. A bank is not part of a government. A FISA warrant on a bank is dangerous slope that could lead to a massive lawsuit if discovered.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It show that the fascination with Trump is not dying anytime soon, even those that hate him, can no get enough of him.

Is just incredible.

He fart and people wants to know what he ate for dinner.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

Here you go. Enjoy! www.slate.com...

Using an article from Oct 2016, when the FBI came out later and said there was nothing there, smacks of desperation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

When it's communicating directly to the Trump Tower which is owned and lived in by the next possible President of the US it apparently qualifies for a warrant to see what's going on.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It show that the fascination with Trump is not dying anytime soon, even those that hate him, can no get enough of him.
The only other person to compete with Trump in the past while was Putin ...where is Putin , where is Putin for almost a month on ATS ...its something to behold for sure .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So how did they know about the existence of this server? I'm curious to know.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is just incredible.

He fart and people wants to know what he ate for dinner.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

When it's communicating directly to the Trump Tower which is owned and lived in by the next possible President of the US it apparently qualifies for a warrant to see what's going on.

I want to see the warrant application that justified approval...

I do not trust the Obama administration.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not sure exactly. I think it was something to do with the amount of traffic going between the two points which someone thought was strange for some reason.

But who knows for sure?? You'd probably have to be on the inside to know such things for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I guess that one was Hillary's fascination, after all if she was president we may have been in t he war path by now.

She could not get enough of Putin and Russia during her campaign.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, if that is even possible then look up the one that was granted to the FBI in Oct. of last year.

If that is even something that a civilian has access to that is.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I believe that is Hillary's public face. I don't think she is hostile to Russia in her private face. One can say they are old friends.

www.google.ca... ICigD&biw=1301&bih=671

link   
Deleted. Double post.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ausername

Right, I am right?

I guess is hard for a so call anti trump to admit that they just can not stop talking about him.

Is a fetish I tell you, a fetish and morbid fascination.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join