It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The conspiracy theorists on the far right will say that until Obama can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt this didn't happen, they'll assume it did. Completely turning legal basis on its head. The Burden of Proof is on the accuser. Donald Trump needs to have IRON CLAD evidence of wire tapping, AND that Obama was in charge of directing it.

However, just like the ridiculous Pizza Gate conspiracy theory, his followers will assume burden of proof is on the accused, not on the accuser, and even if the accused bring forth a mass of evidence to the contrary, they'll assume that the evidence was falsified and continue with ridiculous claims.

Alex Jones will be all over this during this upcoming week, and his mindless followers will lap it all up.

Donald Trump says he hates Fake News, but in reality must LOVE IT. If he didn't love it, he would stop generating so much of it.

Quite. It's lucky we have the solid evidence we needed to prove Trump is a Russian spy otherwise one might call your post hypocritical. /sarcasm off.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The conspiracy theorists on the far right will say that until Obama can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt this didn't happen, they'll assume it did. Completely turning legal basis on its head. The Burden of Proof is on the accuser. Donald Trump needs to have IRON CLAD evidence of wire tapping, AND that Obama was in charge of directing it.

However, just like the ridiculous Pizza Gate conspiracy theory, his followers will assume burden of proof is on the accused, not on the accuser, and even if the accused bring forth a mass of evidence to the contrary, they'll assume that the evidence was falsified and continue with ridiculous claims.

Alex Jones will be all over this during this upcoming week, and his mindless followers will lap it all up.

Donald Trump says he hates Fake News, but in reality must LOVE IT. If he didn't love it, he would stop generating so much of it.

now you spent a little bit of time posting this reply and if u had spent half of that time doing a quick google search you could have quickly found that these FISA requests were granted to the FBI to target a server in trump tower last October. so there is proof out in the open that anyone can find in 10 seconds.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It is cute watching some on the left continually ignore that the FBI did in fact get approval to tap at least 1 server in Trump tower, what was on the server... no clue but surveillance of trump tower did in fact occur.

But yea I get it... it is easier to mock the other side than I dont know deal in facts..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ben Sasse... that's it then... Trump's long term supporters are turning their backs on him If he loses McCain and Graham, he's really done for.
I guess to be really effective Trump needed the usual bottom dwellers to call to the shore to get the others to wade in ...
...Next sound is the plug being pulled out with a flushing sound to shortly follow

edit on 4-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I would just remind you leftists -- at this point, it's President Trump who has the power to investigate here. All failed former president Obama can do is comply or not. If it's the latter, then we'll all know the truth...
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If he loses McCain and Graham, he's really done for.

Did I misunderstand something?

Has Trump ever had McCain and Graham? I don't think so. They were never-Trumpers. They are war hawks, Trump...not so much.

edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Has Trump ever had McCain and Graham? I don't think so. They were never-Trumpers. They are war hawks, Trump...not so much.

erm.... sarcasm.
I sometimes forget you Americans sometimes don't get sarcasm

edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

They were both paid during the election by HRC to publicly oppose Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

hahaha....I see your sideways emoticon now.
Carry on!

link   
Non-Denial ‘Denial’: Obama Response to Trump ‘Wiretap’ Claim Raises More Questions

The outrage from the media and the Democrats appears to be standard hatred of Trump. The president forced a set of facts into the news cycle that was already previously public but framed in a way that puts his political opponents and the establishment media on the defensive. This appears to be the calculus: either the wiretaps exist, as Trump suggests, and the president will use them to bludgeon the Obama administration and the media for impropriety and overreach; or, there were no wiretaps, which suggests the previous administration had no reason to suspect Trump colluded with a foreign government.

A good read an observations...

link   
Well we already know what the FISA court will say about this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

If I remember right, they were both recipients of Soros funds. That's a red flag for me.

link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Heh!

Brilliant!

link   

I spotted your sarcasm and seen the humor too . Must be a Brit/Canuk thing

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How can you lose the support of people who never supported you?
I guess if some see "R" behind a name they make assumptions and post stupid things.

Ben Sasse never supported Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Here's the real problem leftists have at this point.

There is no evidence that Russia affected the election. No official charge has been made and no evidence has been offered.

Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, lying, corrupt wife, who is the 40-year defender and enabler of a serial sexual predator, simply lost because she was a lousy candidate and President Trump wasn't.

What we do know is that despite being denied once, the failed Obama Administration petitioned the FISA court again to tap then-candidate Trump's phones.

Why?

Did Obama order this or was he so out of it by that time rogue elements were running our government?

This is going to be yet another massive humiliating embarrassment to the Left just like failed idiot Obama himself.

Obama knew all about it.

The tap stops at his desk.

Still need reliable probable cause and fishing would be illegal.

So someone might have lied about it.

That's not good either.

I think this is a very bad situation for obama and the dems.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Was that before or after Bill met with Lynch on that plane?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Or, it could be that the FBI obtained a legal FISA warrant because the judge found there was credible probable cause of a crime being committed. That would mean that Trump is in deep trouble.

Now, from what I've read about the information that was gleaned from the Trump/Russian Bank server connection is pretty damning, given all that we know, but in and of itself isn't evidence of a crime. That's why there needs to be a special prosecutor to put all the pieces together.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So what if Trump did business with a Russian bank? A bank is not part of a government. Nothing illegal about that. I don't get what the FISA is even for?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xcathdra

Or, it could be that the FBI obtained a legal FISA warrant because the judge found there was credible probable cause of a crime being committed. That would mean that Trump is in deep trouble.

Now, from what I've read about the information that was gleaned from the Trump/Russian Bank server connection is pretty damning, given all that we know, but in and of itself isn't evidence of a crime. That's why there needs to be a special prosecutor to put all the pieces together.

The reports today are that nothing was found relating to the server. Can you link what you have read?
The point about the FISA request is a good one. Yes we need to see exactly what evidence was presented to get the warrant agreed in October.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join