It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is the first I have heard of this accusation, for Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up -

Since when has Trump ever had evidence to back anything he says up? Trump may be misinterpreting a Breitbart hitpiece that attempted to spin the ongoing investigations into the Trump campaign's connections to Russia.

Ex-President Obama is too wise to sue a sitting President for libel. It would set a disastrous precedent. On the other hand, President Trump can order all the intelligence that was gathered declassified to prove his own innocence. I doubt that is going to happen.

Better to launch an investigation into Obama and his administration first and then go public with the findings and let the DoJ consider whether to indict. I think that is the more likely scenario.

The actual scenario is that Trump is losing his cabinet as the investigations into their treason begins.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This is the first I have heard of this accusation, for Trump to make such brazen claims suggests he has evidence to back it up -

Since when has Trump ever had evidence to back anything he says up? Trump may be misinterpreting a Breitbart hitpiece that attempted to spin the ongoing investigations into the Trump campaign's connections to Russia.

Ex-President Obama is too wise to sue a sitting President for libel. It would set a disastrous precedent. On the other hand, President Trump can order all the intelligence that was gathered declassified to prove his own innocence. I doubt that is going to happen.

Better to launch an investigation into Obama and his administration first and then go public with the findings and let the DoJ consider whether to indict. I think that is the more likely scenario.

The actual scenario is that Trump is losing his cabinet as the investigations into their treason begins.

Really? Which cabinet member has he lost?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinySickTears

But Obama did make an official statement.
Basically he said he didn't order a tap or apply for a FISA warrant.

Back to Basics with Obama

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: spiritualzombie

what was done is illegal
obama will be proven to be a criminal as he HAD TO APPROVE THIS BY LAW

You're now contradicting yourself. Either it's illegal, OR can be approved by law, rendering it legal....so which side of the fence are you going to ride this minute?

Show us who is named in the warrant.

Do you have proof of secret russian connections too?

Any citizen recorded on that wire tap by FISA, has to be redacted.

It's illegal to reveal who and what they said.

That's actually, exactly my point, For Trump to prove that there was a DOJ ordered wiretap, the warrant for it would have to be declassified....and if he did that, putting that genie back in the bottle would be near impossible.

The Russian connections don't concern me....I could care less about them, almost as much as I could care less whether Hillary OR Obama go to jail...but fair is fair

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats completely off their rockers today.

You may be right.

But are you any better with the above comment? Labeling anyone who may be left leaning as "off their rockers"...I'm pretty sure that's an ad-hominem.

I only attack elected politicians and their immediate operational people.

link   

The official statement leaves a lot of wiggle room.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

a reply to: shooterbrody

The walls are closing in on Trump... his batsh##t will only get worse and his supporters more blind. All to be expected. ATS is just a place to read Trump supporters batsh#t denials of reality, but their opinions are irrelevent.

Trump is president. Obama is a totally-failed former president. Trump is an intellectual titan. Obama is a stuttering dimwit. Trump THUMPED Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, petty grifter of a wife even with Obama's help.

How do you think this is going to turn out for failed dimwit Obama...?

Lol yeah Trump is an intellectual titan lol... keep telling yourself that.

I don't have to keep telling myself anything. Trump is a highly accomplished individual. Obama was nothing before getting into politics and leaves with almost no accomplishment other than embarrassing failure.

True that, although Obama is good at jokes and also misusing power to punish his enemies.

He is good at misusing power, but his jokes suck.

I don't know, I always found his comedic delivery quite good. He definitely missed his calling as he's obviously quite dumb and was never fit to be President. But stand up comedy on the club circuit - he should do that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MacK80
a reply to: UKTruth

He can't even write his own email. ATS is full of intellectual titans compared to Trump. Winning isn't 'intelligence'.

Trump is a man with a stick, like Teddy. His brain only functions to swing the stick.

You do know he is a bonafide genius, right? It is a fact. That may be why some people can't relate to how he approaches problems and implements solutions. They're just not on his level.

Oh yes, with his official bonafide IQ test score results. His IQ is about as bonafide as the conclusion of 9/11.

Unless you're using genius in the loosest form possible. The man is brilliant, he's no genius.

Edit: The best part of your post is the 'his level' part though. Are you suggesting most Trump supporters are Genius too? Genius level?
edit on 4-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The official statement leaves a lot of wiggle room.

Does more than that - it's basically an admission that there was a wire tap on Trump and Obama threw his ex team under the bus. I always knew he was a weedy little coward.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And....

anyone who was a democrat.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Okay, technically the National Security Adviser and Attorney General are not Cabinet posts... but it's only six weeks.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: spiritualzombie

what was done is illegal
obama will be proven to be a criminal as he HAD TO APPROVE THIS BY LAW

You're now contradicting yourself. Either it's illegal, OR can be approved by law, rendering it legal....so which side of the fence are you going to ride this minute?

Show us who is named in the warrant.

Do you have proof of secret russian connections too?

Any citizen recorded on that wire tap by FISA, has to be redacted.

It's illegal to reveal who and what they said.

That's actually, exactly my point, For Trump to prove that there was a DOJ ordered wiretap, the warrant for it would have to be declassified....and if he did that, putting that genie back in the bottle would be near impossible.

The Russian connections don't concern me....I could care less about them, almost as much as I could care less whether Hillary OR Obama go to jail...but fair is fair

Why would it be bad to declassify?

Pretty much anyone with probable cause can apply for a warrant. (not talking about u or I)

Doesn't have to be the DOJ.

Forget the "secret russian connections". Waiting on spiritualzombie for his proof.

link   
It should be noted that Trump has summoned what senior staff he has at this early stage of his presidency to his estate, Mar-a-Lago.

Sessions will be there, Bannon too.

That will be a conversation that failed dimwit Obama can't tap.

Trump Dinner Plans

edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

link   

a reply to: xuenchen

And....

anyone who was a democrat.

Voters and non participating people are innocent victims.

Keep going though.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The CIA will slowly but surely drive Trump crazier than he already is!
Drip! Drip! Drip!

I told you people they have master black psychologist who know Trump better than he knows himself.

They, but surely, will slowly drive him insane with this drip drip drip Russian thing.

What they want to do at minimum is make sure he doesn’t do anything, policy wise, to favor the Russians.

At best they want to drive him out of the White House into the nut house.

link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

The walls are closing in on Trump... his batsh##t will only get worse and his supporters more blind. All to be expected. ATS is just a place to read Trump supporters batsh#t denials of reality, but their opinions are irrelevent.

Trump is president. Obama is a totally-failed former president. Trump is an intellectual titan. Obama is a stuttering dimwit. Trump THUMPED Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, petty grifter of a wife even with Obama's help.

How do you think this is going to turn out for failed dimwit Obama...?

Lol yeah Trump is an intellectual titan lol... keep telling yourself that.

I don't have to keep telling myself anything. Trump is a highly accomplished individual. Obama was nothing before getting into politics and leaves with almost no accomplishment other than embarrassing failure.

True that, although Obama is good at jokes and also misusing power to punish his enemies.

He is good at misusing power, but his jokes suck.

I don't know, I always found his comedic delivery quite good. He definitely missed his calling as he's obviously quite dumb and was never fit to be President. But stand up comedy on the club circuit - he should do that.

Yeah, until he goes all Lenny Bruce.

Tragic end.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Attorney General is a Cabinet post. National security advisor is not.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Okay, technically the National Security Adviser and Attorney General are not Cabinet posts... but it's only six weeks.

The AG is a cabinet position, but last I checked Sessions is still in the job.
National Security Advisor is not a cabinet position - correct.

So, in summary, it's not the 'actual scenario' after all.

Now, can you explain your charge of treason?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

That will be a conversation that failed dimwit Obama can't tap.

That strategy meeting can only be spied on by all the foreign businessmen who paid $200,000 to watch the dinner theater.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump made the whole thing up inspired by something he saw on t.v..
This guy's a joke.
But seriously... that's just sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join