It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

we would get lies, like when Obama said he never knew about Hillary's server ... despite emailing it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

we would get lies, like when Obama said he never knew about Hillary's server ... despite emailing it.

You're probably right.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You know when Obama is lying. His lips move.
His 'throw my team under the bus' statement today pretty much confirmed that Trump was being spied on.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We do not know if it is true or not. Without the evidence to back up the claim.

it is one of 2 things: 1) It is a lie, that is fabricated by Trump, in an attempt to garner support from his base and the rest of the US to side with him against the Democrats and to bolster his image, by playing the victim. However, this will now lead to doubt and questions as to what agencies, also leading them to be set up to take a fall.

2) it is the truth, in which case, the question must be asked as to why was it done and under what violations of the law was the man suspected of doing and breaking?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's just a theory but does Obama know anything incriminating about the Clintons? Your remark about the immunity got me thinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here's another freaky little twist and possible insight to this whole matter...

Did NSA chief, Michael Rogers, tip off candidate Trump right before the election to the Obama wiretapping?

Source

if this turns out to be the case -- and this report appears to be unassailable, then now-President Trump has been sitting on this since then.

That tells me that he waited until he had the nuts on Obama before making the charge. That's why he was out playing golf and hanging out with his grand-kids all day today rather than being huddled up with his advisers in crisis mode.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The only people siding with Trump on these retarded tweets are his retarded supporters who have abandoned all reason long ago. They are the flat-earthers and deniers of all.

None of their opinions matter because they would still be here clinging to bullsh#t no matter what evidence is presented.

I personally hope ATS is mostly Russian trolls because its really sad to think right wingers have actually gone this retarded.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

this is watergate 2016
spy on your political opposition
obama is as bad as putin

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: xuenchen

It's just a theory but does Obama know anything incriminating about the Clintons? Your remark about the immunity got me thinking.

Such a great question...

I can only answer that with my personal theory that the Clinton's and Obama's have enough information on one each other for Mutually Assured Destruction should either party ever fire the first shot.

And that information is beyond ugly!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Berns23

this is watergate 2016
spy on your political opposition
obama is as bad as putin

Case in point...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

spying on american citizens is ILLEGAL

you can take your partisan bs elsewhere

this is what nixon did
this is why fisa laws exist

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

you can take your partisan bs elsewhere

this is what nixon did
this is why fisa laws exist

Lol.... pathetic deflection....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

your party bias is sickening

this violates the base freedoms we have

you are a joke

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
or the camel that breaks Obamas back?

Thoughts?

Neither. What it does mean is that a Federal Judge found probable cause to wiretap Trump Tower. Which means Don is probably trying to deflect focus off of Russia by injecting a bogus claim of wrongdoing AND if he proves it, will put himself in jeopardy by having declassified a Federal warrant as justification.

Hmmmm let's see.....first Trump ties with Russia
then
Trump cries out to the "Real" Americans to not believe a thing any media outlet (surely not Breitbart) says as they are "FAKE NEWS"
then
He screams that Obama wiretapped him during the election cycle (again if he attempts to prove it, he is illegally declassifying a warrant) but woooops, wait a second, don't believe anyone but me because clearly whatever the press tells you (although I'm telling you this through a form of media consumption) are nothing but lies!
And people wonder why other people see parallels to dictatorship?
edit on 4-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It is not illegal....it is simply tough to get sanctioned to actually do so, but it is certainly not illegal.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Thoughts?

Neither. What it does mean is that a Federal Judge found probable cause to wiretap Trump Tower. Which means Don is probably trying to deflect focus off of Russia by injecting a bogus claim of wrongdoing AND if he proves it, will put himself in jeopardy by having declassified a Federal warrant as justification.

then
Trump cries out to the "Real" Americans to not believe a thing any media outlet (surely not Breitbart) says as they are "FAKE NEWS"
then
He screams that Obama wiretapped him during the election cycle (again if he attempts to prove it, he is illegally declassifying a warrant) but woooops, wait a second, don't believe anyone but me because clearly whatever the press tells you (although I'm telling you this through a form of media consumption) are nothing but lies!

The problem with your theory is that the FBI has cleared the Trump Campaign of using the Russians to their benefit in its utter defeat of Bill Clinton's wife.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

your party bias is sickening

this violates the base freedoms we have

you are a joke

Your argument is a joke. You have no problems with Trump's secret Russian connections, his open call on Russia to hack his opponent and the subsequent interference by Russia on the election, not to mention the lies from his admin about their contacts with Russia during 2016... but you're bothered by a supposed wire-tapping and investigation of this bag of sh#t.

Your partisan is showing.

edit on 4-3-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Then you should be in full support of all the information coming out. Which judge approved this and based on which information... the communications leading up to the request between the FBI and Obama's office, the actual information gathered and who it went to...

I think it is important to know specifically why Obama's administration was spying on a political rival during the campaign.
edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

you dont get it
THE NSA CAN NOT OPPERATE ON US CITIZENS
the nsa can spy on foreign powers ONLY

the fbi has jourisdiction INSIDE the usa

obama ILLEGALLY turned the ic on a POLITICAL opponent

this is illegal

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Thoughts?

then
then

Think they went judge shopping after the first request was denied?

Hell, I be I could find a judge to sign off on anything.

lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join