It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What about a polygraph test on Obama?
edit on 4-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Can we confirm at this point the Trump tower was tapped?

Yes

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

It will not happen, former presidents do enjoy certain privileges.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What about a polygraph test on Obama?

The next ultimate ball-buster will be Trump giving Obama immunity in advance !!!!

(just like Ford pardoning Nixon before any charges)

Watch for it !!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Why was there a FISA request in June? Was there a Russia connection in June or did they want to collect intel in the Trump tower?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Who applied for the warrant and what was probable cause?

So obama did it or the IC is out of control.

That's my official word.

There's NO WAY this FISA request was made without either Obama knowing about it and approving of it OR there being a rogue element in the FBI or NSA.

Now that Sessions has recused himself from any investigation dealing with the russians, I wonder who there can run with the ball at the DOJ if investigations find any leakers or find out who applied for the warrant.

Politics is a nasty biz. No wonder people would kill the oppositions whole family. lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It will happen, former presidents did enjoy certain privileges.
There fixed it for you ...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: mkultra11

I think is going to be hard to prove that Obama have anything to do with it, it will be relegated to the Justice department and the spying agencies.

Yeah I can see that legally, but that doesn't mean Obama won't be subpoenaed which would include electronic records. It's going to be a cluster # for Obama and his loyalist leftovers and plants. Trump better go for it because their goal is to take him down.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There you have it, what a nice day for politics today, but as usual this will be relegated to anybody to get the blame but Obama.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Palm Beach Post reported Trump will be having dinner Saturday night with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and several other cabinet members.

“4:45 p.m. UPDATE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions will have dinner tonight with President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago, the White House said. Other members of Trump’s administration — including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and White House counsel Don McGahn — will join the president and Sessions.”

Source

Gee, I wonder what they'll be discussing, heh heh.

Golf and Grandkids of course.

What else could possibly be more important ?

That's right! But it's more than that -- he's going about his business as he normally would. He's not in crisis on any level.

He's got Obama NAILED and he knows it!
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if every Republican candidate was bugged. The first FISA request was in June when Trump was not even the nominee.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

I think is going to be hard to prove that Obama have anything to do with it, it will be relegated to the Justice department and the spying agencies.

Yeah I can see that legally, but that doesn't mean Obama won't be subpoenaed which would include electronic records. It's going to be a cluster # for Obama and his loyalist leftovers and plants. Trump better go for it because their goal is to take him down.

Excellent point.

And once Obama is compelled to answer a few questions, who knows where that will lead?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if every Republican candidate was bugged. The first FISA request was in June when Trump was not even the nominee.

By June Trump had pretty much won the nomination, barring some kind a crazy antics at the convention.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Excellent point.

And once Obama is compelled to answer a few questions, who knows where that will lead?

That is what Trump needs to do... launch the investigation and ensure Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch et al are forced to answer questions under oath.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I should clarify atm it is specifically the Justice Department. Democrats are already conceding that he was tapped.

It appears Mike Rogers NSA director at the time may have tipped Trump off in when he met with him in november. A lot of pressure was put on Rogers because he was not ok with whatever was going on.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Excellent point.

That is what Trump needs to do... launch the investigation and ensure Obama, Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch et al are forced to answer questions under oath.

Hell -- give Clapper, Brennan, and even Comey total immunity. Then we could really find out where all the bodies were buried.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I hope this goes forward and no just be left for the people to digest as it seems fit, no wonder Obama has not come out forward himself to say anything because is nothing to say, he got caught and he knows it.

The spokesman just stuck his foot in his mouth.

link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
It appears Mike Rogers NSA director at the time may have tipped Trump off in when he met with him in november. A lot of pressure was put on Rogers because he was not ok with whatever was going on.

And that, I suspect, is where the nightmare scenario exists for Obama and the Democrats. If there's a high ranking official who served in one of the relevant agencies during the Obama administration who has come forward to Trump and is willing to testify regarding these allegations, Obama may indeed have a very big problem on his hands.

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

We got your point the first time you asked even without a answer.

He lost his job from leaving some things out. Some have difference opinions in how important the lie was.

That said humans lie...not a one has never lied. Being able to admit it apologize and accept the consequences is what most people see. This is the mature thing to do and the respectable and right thing. This is much easier to forgive than doubling down if you are in fact lying.

As a society I thought this is what everyone wants and asks for. To admit and take responsibility for your mistakes so you can learn grow and heal. This is what the left and right should be able to do more often.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What exactly was the justification for the second FISA? That Trump said he respects Putin? Is that a good enough justification?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join