It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TinySickTears

I bothers me that you didn't even took the time to read my statements post two times on the matter many pages ago.

thanks for not answering.
ive tried to read every response but we are 59 pages in and at some points it was moving pretty fast.

if you already addressed this question i apologize for asking you again but you could have cut me some slack for missing a response here and there in a 59 page thread.

oh well

time to watch sausage party

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure that the crocks will wiretapped their own grandmothers arse if that serve their purpose.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Who applied for the warrant and what was probable cause?

So obama did it or the IC is out of control.

That's my official word.

There's NO WAY this FISA request was made without either Obama knowing about it and approving of it OR there being a rogue element in the FBI or NSA.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I have that movie, waiting for the right time to watch it, seems funny, dirty but funny.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

The Palm Beach Post reported Trump will be having dinner Saturday night with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and several other cabinet members.

“4:45 p.m. UPDATE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions will have dinner tonight with President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago, the White House said. Other members of Trump’s administration — including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and White House counsel Don McGahn — will join the president and Sessions.”

Source

Gee, I wonder what they'll be discussing, heh heh.

Golf and Grandkids of course.

What else could possibly be more important ?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Who applied for the warrant and what was probable cause?

So obama did it or the IC is out of control.

That's my official word.

There's NO WAY this FISA request was made without either Obama knowing about it and approving of it OR there being a rogue element in the FBI or NSA.

My hunch that Obama has plausible deniability in that they will point the finger at another agency. Their response was crafted to keep Obama at an arms length from this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

watergate 2016

who knew obama was related to nixon?

All Presidents have blood lines going back the Charlemagne !!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

They are talking right now in the news about the procedures for permission to wire tap.

Interesting.

Yes the proper procedure is to ask a warrant for it, unless is been done illegally.

I put the blame on Bremen and the CIA.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There's no doubt in my mind that he knew about it, at the very least. The FBI/DOJ aren't going to issue a FISA wiretap request on a presidential candidate late in the campaign season without informing their boss, the sitting president.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

Man that's crazy. Bugging a private citizen is illegal, no?

Obama signed the bill making it legal to continue spying on citizens without a warrant as long as they have ever communicated with someone from a different country, even if is only participatting in international online discussions like this forum.

Obama signs warrantless-wiretapping bill into law
venturebeat.com...
edit on 4-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

They are talking right now in the news about the procedures for permission to wire tap.

Interesting.

Yes the proper procedure is to ask a warrant for it, unless is been done illegally.

Even though they will be fingered. I'd stick with Obama being the "community organizer."

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Who ever goes under the bus they will be higher up then Flynn was .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Obama signed the bill making it legal to continue spying on citizens without a warrant as long as they have ever communicated with someone from a different country, even if is only participatting in international online discussions like this forum.

venturebeat.com...

worth a quote .......

President Barack Obama signed the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act bill into law yesterday after the U.S. Senate voted for an extension of the President George W. Bush-era spy bill 73-23.

The FISA bill gives the government clearance to tap into American citizens’ communications with people outside of the U.S. without a warrant, so long as it is done in the name of collecting foreign intelligence. Obama has previously stated his approval of the bill, saying that the U.S. needs such measures when dealing with national security. More specifically, it means that government entities such as the National Security Agency are able to watch Americans without probable cause. They need only an order from the secret FISA court, and they don’t have to alert the targeted citizen prior to the wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

watergate 2016

Including your boy Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Or ... there's much more to this than any of us have yet considered.

This is my thoughts on the matter, gortex's link (cheers mate) has some interesting information which goes some way in explaining the tapping, but there seems to be a lot more going on here, I think Trump is forcing Obamas hand to respond publicly to the accusation with a simple Y or N as to whether he authorized the tapping and if so, why? and why did it continue after no evidence found (again refer gortex's article). It raises the possibility that the tapping continued so as to spy on the Trump campaign.

How about an alternative theory. A FISA warrant was issued allowing the interception of conversations between a foreign operative and a citizen (Trump). A conversation ensues where a promise is made by Trump (for example to stop the Gazprom sanctions if Russia will torpedo Hillary.) Trump finds out that the conversation was taped and exists. So he now decides to preempt this evidence by creating a "Obama wiretapped me!" controversy. He hopes the wiretapping firestorm overrides the tape release. He always tries the "The best defense is a good offense" theory.
Just a thought.

So now tell me how a FISA warrant went against Trump for alleged talks with a Russian ambassador but not against Claire McCaskill or Chuck Schumer? what gives Nancy Pelosi immunity? They had to be listening in the first place to have any idea of it. If they know about Trump they knew about Claire Pelosi and Schumer.
Russia did not torpedo Hillary.... the American people did not trust her after all the email scandal.
edit on 4-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Interesting.

Even though they will be fingered. I'd stick with Obama being the "community organizer."

Obama has been trying hard to "re-organize" the Russian community for a long time now.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

venturebeat.com...

So I guess they will be cool with Trump doing the same to Obama in his little shadow White House.

edit on 4-3-2017 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

watergate 2016

Oh do tell. This one Ive not heard before.

link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I think is going to be hard to prove that Obama have anything to do with it, it will be relegated to the Justice department and the spying agencies.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

watergate 2016

YIKES !!

But I think Trump has filtered out the bad blood

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join