It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thankfully I still live in a country where a Muslim and a Tranny wouldn't get to occupy Government house.(for those that offends what do you want the video of the privates flopping about or the one with the five o clock shadow)These people are sociopaths Mr Trump and trying to accommodate them is only going to be seen as a sign of weakness,if you don't start prosecuting and investigating these scum you will be impeached,driven from office or assassinated.and if this truth offends I really don't care Im tired of being politically correct

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: LanceCorvette

Maybe he saw the evidence but again, if it's a warrant it's not illegal.

Maybe. Maybe not. There are laws about the dissemination of information gained via such surveillance. If any of this information has been leaked to reporters and there is a trail back to the leakers, then there is potentially some legal recourse.

Sure but that is wild speculation from a ranting tweet.

And it would entail a huge curroption problem in the justice system if they have recorded evidence of misdeeds and didn't act on it.

Or if they abused their powers to gain FISA approval in order to spy on a political enemy. I have little doubt that Lynch was corrupt or that the DoJ acts on political interest.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Of course they tapped Trumps phones. They were leaky as hell, and the fingers were pointing at Trump and Russians, so they went fishing.

Think about that: The Obama Admin went fishing trying to find ways to smear Trump to salvage a win for Hillary....and found nothing that was useful.

Of course, its still just speculation. All we know for sure was that there was an official investigation that apparently tapped the Trump Tower. Whether OBama tried to pull mud from those taps to smear Trump with is speculative.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

bless your heart, coward.

nvm
edit on 4-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I mean he could shot someone and you'd still love him, he was damn right about that.
How many drone strikes that Obama ordered that have killed men women and children in his 8 years ? I don't hate him but I sure don't like him .As for Trump ..good luck fixing the broken USA .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You have no way of knowing that. For all you know he heard it on breitbart or info wars.

Depends on if they went beyond the scope of the warrant.

The article said ties to the russian banks were not found but they kept up the tapping.

That sounds like a time limit on the warrant (shrug) or they ended the investigation.

The leaks are illegal. It's classified info.

Also they can't tap citizens or leak their names caught in the investigation unless they are named in the warrant.

Which I believe they were not named.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: khnum

bless your heart, coward.

nvm

sorry I triggered you if your lucky you might get Katlyn Jenner on a Kardashian show re run somewhere as solace

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

when trump said that about shooting someone in the street and they'd still love me, HE was making fun of his supporters, you know that right??

I hate trump because he's made fools out of the lot of you. imo.

and, deep deep down you all know that's true. LOL

edit on 4-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Maybe. Maybe not. There are laws about the dissemination of information gained via such surveillance. If any of this information has been leaked to reporters and there is a trail back to the leakers, then there is potentially some legal recourse.

Definitely.

It's illegal.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All phone lines and conversations are tapped and monitored... Snowden taught us that.

If there is evidence that Obama was directly involved, I'll wait for it to come out.

link   
I'll say this much, right or wrong, Trump is going to make these next four years VERY interesting... I feel every/any conspiracy (that likely brought us here to ATS) is now fair game with Trump at the helm... Area 51/Aliens, 9/11, etc...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As more stories come out, I tend to believe more and more the 'fake News' about Hillary exploding with rage backstage... Stating that 'If he wins, we will all hang'.

link   

Just saw that.

Yeah, tapping the opposition, the nominee's offices and home.

Sound familiar?

link   
a reply to: knoxie

I hate trump because he's made fools out of the lot of you. imo. and, deep deep down you all know that's true. LOL
I have come to think that the liberal mind has a distorted understanding of Politics and Love ...They do however have the hate down pat .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not to get to far out,
But what's with the 8:02PM Mar 4,2017 time stamp.
Isn't that tonight ?? The future ??

Or am I losing time (or my mind for that matter.)
edit on 4-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Obama is the first president in US History to actively work to sabotage his successor after an election. What's happening to America?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

My thoughts are if the first person who says 'Obamagate' should be sent to 25 years hard labor.

Ummm...You said it first...

Where would you like to do your time...I hear Leavenworth still has a few boulders they want to make gravel out of...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

BAD (or sick)

What a moron.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Pure Gold

new topics

top topics