It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: SBMcG

Thank you for that polite question.

No, I don't find it odd at all.

It's Saturday afternoon there.

The facts are established: Obama or at the very least, his DOJ requested FISA warrants in this matter. Maybe there's nothing new to say at this point.

youre welcome and fair enough.
now another question

its saturday for obama as well so why were trump supporters expecting a statement from him about this?

I have no idea. I didn't.

cool. thanks for answering at least.
it has been hard to remember exactly who has posted what cause this is a deep thread. i was pretty sure you didnt say anything about an obama statement but you seem to be one of the few answering questions.

hey marg......
you blasted obama early in this thread for not giving a statement.....
so do you not care that the white house has not issued an official statement?

i mean trump tweeted a pretty serious allegation......youre cool with the white house not saying anything about it?
tweets from trump with no evidence is enough for you?

just wondering

Yes, I am always going to be highly critical of Obama on a philosophical and political basis. I am a constitutional conservative and the "fundamental transformation" he proposed is antithetical to everything this nation was founded upon and everything I personally hold most dear.

Let's get past that...

Trump's political opponents always underestimate the level of calculation that goes into these Twitter eruptions. They are always meant to serve multiple purposes. This is not some random temper tantrum. My guess is that's why we haven't heard more from the White House (though there were reports a couple hours back that there would be a Spicer statement at some point).

It's 15:20 here in the West. My guess is we'll hear more from Team Trump before 18:00.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

i will ask again

does anyone here that supports trump not find it strange that the white house has not issued any official statement about the very serious allegations made by the president on social media?

do you expect an official statement?
do you want an official statement?

why does it not seem important to you yet it seemed very important to you that obama issue a statement

Of course there will be an official statement - you can bet 80% of the press briefing on Monday will be about this.

Do I want one - yes - it would be nice to get more information on how Trump got this information and why he is implicating Obama. However I would say implicating Obama on no more evidence than he was president at the time is just as fair as saying Sessions or flynn are Russian puppets because they had a conversation with the Russian ambassador. It may just be Trump deciding two can play the game of implying misdeeds with no evidence.

It is not that important to me that Obama responds - I would never trust him no matter what he says.

link   
a reply to: Berns23

The only counter argument I've read is that they say its false thsy obama ordered it. They have been claiming that is that it was all justified and several unnamed people were under surveillance. We can probably name Flynn for sure, but can easily be Trump. So that meant, where ever Flynn went would be subject to surveillance. If Trump was one of those people, then there's a definite answer. But the bigger issue is that they actually did this under incredibly flimsy and politically motivated purposes.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Do you think any of the press will ask LOL I hope he grants CNN the first question

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Trump's political opponents always underestimate the level of calculation that goes into these Twitter eruptions. They are always meant to serve multiple purposes. This is not some random temper tantrum. My guess is that's why we haven't heard more from the White House (though there were reports a couple hours back that there would be a Spicer statement at some point).

It's 15:20 here in the West. My guess is we'll hear more from Team Trump before 18:00.

how do you know and/or what makes you say there is a level of calculation in his tweets? i mean they come off as not much more than rambling...what makes you say it is not a tantrum because that is exactly what it seems to be? not just these 5 tweets either.....
i did hear that spicer was going to issue a statement but it was hours ago.

maybe we(me included) believe what we want to believe and see(me included) what we want to see.
you see calculated tweets meant to serve a purpose.
i see ramblings by an ego maniac.

who knows man......

i wish i had it all figured out and knew the truth about all things but i dont.
would be nice to know for sure.......

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well this is interesting the house congressional committee that is overseen the Trump Russian links wants anybody out there that can produce anything to support the allegations to come forward.

It seems that their meeting with the FBI this week was not good enough for the democrats

So now they want anybody that have anything to come forward.

What a joke.

Just an interview in the Fox news now.

I am sure that is plenty of people here in ATS that fall flat in their butts that they know more than the FBI.

Well you got your chance now.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Of course there will be an official statement - you can bet 80% of the press briefing on Monday will be about this.

Do I want one - yes - it would be nice to get more information on how Trump got this information and why he is implicating Obama. However I would say implicating Obama on no more evidence than he was president at the time is just as fair as saying Sessions or flynn are Russian puppets because they had a conversation with the Russian ambassador. It may just be Trump deciding two can play the game of implying misdeeds with no evidence.

It is not that important to me that Obama responds - I would never trust him no matter what he says.

thanks for answering.
i know there will be an official statement at some point.
i asked the question cause there were a few members early in the thread that were bashing obama and talking # about his guilt based on him not having issued an official response. it made me curious as to why some seemed to really care about an official response from him but seemed not to care about an official response from the white house.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

marg
does it bother you that the white house has not released an official statement about this or is it not something you care about?
just curious cause earlier you really seemed to care about an official statement from obama

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
roll call

any trump supporters that will side with putin over obama please just come forward here so I know who I don't have to pay attention to you, it will save us both time and aggravation

just reply to this and type "here"

I would side with the devil himself over Obama. Now please, keep your word. A promise is a promise.

link   

does anyone here that supports trump not find it strange that the white house has not issued any official statement about the very serious allegations made by the president on social media?

Not necessarily. If they have some evidence that this really happened, it might make more sense to kick the hornet's nest like Trump did this morning and then just sit back and wait to see if, in the course of their public denials, whether any Obama administration officials incriminate themselves or their boss by making a statement that rings false in the context of any evidence that might exist.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Strategically, a simple tweet directly reaches millions of people instantaneously while changing the preconceived media narrative and circumvents the biased media filter before it gets to the people.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sorry, I put the quotes but left out the source.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Because of the sensitive nature of its business, the court is a "secret court" – its hearings are closed to the public. While records of the proceedings are kept, they also are unavailable to the public, although copies of some records with classified information redacted have been made public. Due to the classified nature of its proceedings, usually only attorneys licensed to practice in front of the US government are permitted to appear before the court. Because of the nature of the matters heard before it, court hearings may need to take place at any time of day or night, weekdays or weekends; thus, at least one judge must be "on call" at all times to hear evidence and decide whether or not to issue a warrant. "

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Any evidence and they would have used it before the election.

Any since then it would be out by now.

Hence all we have is the constant whine and moan from the
liberal lamestream media fed little leaks from unnamed sources,
and the sore losers in The Clinton Obama camp who look to the media for daily saliva.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I bothers me that you didn't even took the time to read my statements post two times on the matter many pages ago.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The Palm Beach Post reported Trump will be having dinner Saturday night with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and several other cabinet members.

“4:45 p.m. UPDATE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions will have dinner tonight with President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago, the White House said. Other members of Trump’s administration — including Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and White House counsel Don McGahn — will join the president and Sessions.”

Source

Gee, I wonder what they'll be discussing, heh heh.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: windword

Any evidence and they would have used it before the election.

Any since then it would be out by now.

Hence all we have is the constant whine and moan from the
liberal lamestream media fed little leaks from unnamed sources,
and the sore losers in The Clinton Obama camp who look to the media for daily saliva.

Yep and the well is drying up quickly. Soon there will be no more water for anyone to carry and only the truth will be left.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Can we confirm at this point the Trump tower was tapped?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

watergate 2016

who knew obama was related to nixon?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man that's crazy. Bugging a private citizen is illegal, no?

link   
Who applied for the warrant and what was probable cause?

So obama did it or the IC is out of control.

That's my official word.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join