It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yep.

The final step is being emdorsed by the president and signed into law.

I will be happy to answer any more elementary school level questions that apparently baffle you.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Or ... there's much more to this than any of us have yet considered.

This is my thoughts on the matter, gortex's link (cheers mate) has some interesting information which goes some way in explaining the tapping, but there seems to be a lot more going on here, I think Trump is forcing Obamas hand to respond publicly to the accusation with a simple Y or N as to whether he authorized the tapping and if so, why? and why did it continue after no evidence found (again refer gortex's article). It raises the possibility that the tapping continued so as to spy on the Trump campaign.

How about an alternative theory. A FISA warrant was issued allowing the interception of conversations between a foreign operative and a citizen (Trump). A conversation ensues where a promise is made by Trump (for example to stop the Gazprom sanctions if Russia will torpedo Hillary.) Trump finds out that the conversation was taped and exists. So he now decides to preempt this evidence by creating a "Obama wiretapped me!" controversy. He hopes the wiretapping firestorm overrides the tape release. He always tries the "The best defense is a good offense" theory.
Just a thought.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: TinySickTears

Trump Is not only an official, he is officially the highest ranking official, so all of his statements are officialy the most official official statements, regardless of the medium used.

LMMFLWAO!

Is Trump officially the most official official among all officials?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Trump Is not only an official, he is officially the highest ranking official, so all of his statements are officialy the most official official statements, regardless of the medium used.

im just going to
bwuahahahahahaahahah on that one

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

does anyone here that supports trump not find it strange that the white house has not issued any official statement about the very serious allegations made by the president on social media?

Since someone is throwing a fit they aren't getting enough attention.

Why should people have a problem with it ?

Best way to trigger the fringe left wing is to Ignore them.

And they are the only group of people that buy that Russian false flag narrative.

Which doesn't play too well with the largest voting demographic in the country,Which are independents.

Keep going and the mid terms and the next presidential election are guaranteed losses.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Thank you for that polite question.

No, I don't find it odd at all.

It's Saturday afternoon there.

The facts are established: Obama or at the very least, his DOJ requested FISA warrants in this matter. Maybe there's nothing new to say at this point.

youre welcome and fair enough.
now another question

its saturday for obama as well so why were trump supporters expecting a statement from him about this?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Just asking a question but do you have all you replies saved so that you can just copy and paste.

Every time I see your replies, they are basically the same words or phrases used over and over.

If not, my mistake.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All the folks mocking trump supporters must have awfully short memories...

Leading up to Nov 7th, a large number of Hillary supporters thought she walked on water and could do no wrong even when caught doing wrong.

It really is amusing as someone that voted third party, both sets of supporters are doing things the other did... but of the two the most arrogance does seem to come from the left, right now the Right is just rubbing it in... the winners get to do that.. the arrogance from the unapologetic hilalry supporters is kind of sad.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

If Trump did collude with Russia, this pre emptive thing is no use. The truth is the truth, no matter how it is spin.

link   
a reply to: Mictain

I thought the same about posts about Trump being a Russian spy.

link   

Well the way politics and public opinion work is that Obama being discovered neck deep in this simply pushed up Trumps standing, exposes the press as even greater tools than thought before and simply supports all negative standing against lib propaganda machine and libs period.

So wow got to deflect HARD on Don.......but sadly even that demonstrates the lib rot, the smell in the air is even stronger now like never before.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The facts are established: Obama or at the very least, his DOJ requested FISA warrants in this matter. Maybe there's nothing new to say at this point.

now another question

its saturday for obama as well so why were trump supporters expecting a statement from him about this?

I have no idea. I didn't.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

And, if Obama defied both houses of Congress and vetoed the bill, then Republicans would have accused him on caring about National Security, and Congress would have overrode his veto and passed it anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
All the folks mocking trump supporters must have awfully short memories...

Leading up to Nov 7th, a large number of Hillary supporters thought she walked on water and could do no wrong even when caught doing wrong.

It really is amusing as someone that voted third party, both sets of supporters are doing things the other did... but of the two the most arrogance does seem to come from the left, right now the Right is just rubbing it in... the winners get to do that.. the arrogance from the unapologetic hilalry supporters is kind of sad.

I, for one predicted Trump was going to win, not because he is the better of the two candidates but because no one was taking him seriously.

I also thought his win would be because of a protest vote due to people thinking Clinton screwed Sanders. The American people are going to be screwed yet again in the next presidential election because the winner will only have to say that they are anti Trump and they will win. Which means, that the next winner does not need morals, accomplishments or experience, just say they are anti Trump and your in.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Over riding a veto needs 2 thirds majority in both chambers. It is extremely unlikely. Even if every Republican votes over ride, it is still not enough to attain 2 thirds majority in both chambers.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

now another question

I have no idea. I didn't.

cool. thanks for answering at least.
it has been hard to remember exactly who has posted what cause this is a deep thread. i was pretty sure you didnt say anything about an obama statement but you seem to be one of the few answering questions.

hey marg......
you blasted obama early in this thread for not giving a statement.....
so do you not care that the white house has not issued an official statement?

i mean trump tweeted a pretty serious allegation......youre cool with the white house not saying anything about it?
tweets from trump with no evidence is enough for you?

just wondering

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

My take on it? The Intel community wanted it and the Intel community ALWAYS gets what they want. You don't mess around with the Intel Community, they have 6 ways 'till Sunday to F# you up! LOL

That's why that bill passed!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
roll call

any trump supporters that will side with putin over obama please just come forward here so I know who I don't have to pay attention to you, it will save us both time and aggravation

just reply to this and type "here"

Any Obama/Clinton Supporters that will side with Soros over Trump please just come forward here so I know who I don't have to pay attention to you, it will save us both time and aggravation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The democrats have now confirmed that Trump was under surveillance, but are arguing semantics in that Obama "himself" did not do it, but did not deny that another agency did. It's lie and misdirection to cover other lies and misdirection. Just look at Obamas previous statements on surveillance. While his supporters still cling on to the fantasy that they have a phone call revorded between Trump and Putin yukking it up, but the simple fact remains that nothing exists whatsoever and that is self evident that Trump didn't drop out of the election and will not be impeachef. It's time to focus on Obama's subversive actions that are undermine a successive president like never before in the history of the Untied States.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can we confirm at this point the Trump tower was tapped?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join