It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: windword

No really this is at congressional level so is congress the one that have the last word on the issue.

It was not the DOJ the one that initiated this it was congress, with the democrats screaming for it.

Congress wants to see what the FBI has, that's why their calling for a special prosecutor, to review the evidence and make a recommendation. So far, the FBI has stone walled Congress, and that's why they're screaming.

The FBI shouldn't release anything.

Considering the ILLEGAL leaks that have come out.

The FBI doesn't need to "release" anything. They need to share their findings with the judicial branch. Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Checks and Mrs. Balances!

So after eight years now suddenly checks and balances matter.

That would prolly mean more had it not been for Comey's 'no reasonable prosecutor would go after Clinton'.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

And congress have all three and rule over all of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Mictain

And there it is. LOL

You need some new materials. The only one's I see triggered are Trump supporters. LOL

crazy isnt it?
all a trumpet has to do is say one of the keywords and it is a stroke fest like no other.
triggered
sjw
snowflake
any number of obama or hillary put downs

and they come running to heelz yeah them

have you ever seen anything like this? i admit i have not always followed politics but i never felt like i kept myself in the dark either. im 39 monday and my first political memory is watching the election results from reagan/mondale with my parents.
we've been through # with bill and both bushes.
through all that i have never seen anything like this...

the outright lies by a president that can be easily proven yet the people that follow him refuse to believe
cnn or some other major news network puts out a story that is anti t rex arms and people lash out with the fake news # and they really believe it yet those same people will totally believe claims made on twitter with no evidence or sites like euronews.bull#

i have no theory on to why this is happening but it is very strange

someone the other day mentioned a cult of personality forming around the man without yuge hands and it really is. its crazy man

It is kind of insane how they only seem to have certain words and phrases that they constantly keep repeating. They rarely come into any debate with substance but continue to use the same words and phrases they have been fed.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: neo96

And they won't, their findings are still only discussed behind closed doors, so if any leak comes out that could incriminate Trump they would have leaked that by now, but they can not find anything, Democrats can not get what they want because is not there.

Wait til the mid terms., and the next election cycle.

The 'reports' will be released just like 9-11 were all over again.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: SBMcG
At this point, as far as I'm concerned, if a proven liar with a proven fake birth certificate tells me anything, I'm going to take it for what it's worth -- especially if that person is an America-hating leftist like Barry "Boom Boom" Obama.

you only trust a liar like donald, "yuge ego tiny hands" trump right?
got it

A) Trump isn't a proven liar like failed dimwit Obama

B) Trump doesn't have a forged birth certificate like failed moron Obama

And C) I have been instructed by a mod to report all direct insults rather than addressing them

D) REPORTED

Snowflake.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i will ask again

does anyone here that supports trump not find it strange that the white house has not issued any official statement about the very serious allegations made by the president on social media?

do you expect an official statement?
do you want an official statement?

why does it not seem important to you yet it seemed very important to you that obama issue a statement

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But not everyone agrees that some changes are better or worse. I've met people who think women voting helped destroy America. Or people who think Civil rights for Blacks destroyed America. Or Central Banking. Or Gay Marriage. Or Abortion. Or Separation of Church and State. Or Corporate Personhood. etc.

I'll bet you have your own view on those things too. Some good, some bad. As do I. But neither of us get to be the ultimate authority on any of them. We just have to accept that while keeping love in our hearts and hoping for a better tomorrow. That is what allows for another tomorrow to happen at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Do you know how a bill becomes a law?

You can't blame Obama for everything!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: neo96

Is going to be a mess, because Democrats will still have nothing to show for it, but bickering, tantrums and no structure in their party that any of their voters can line up with.

Sad days for the democratic party ahead.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Trump Is not only an official, he is officially the highest ranking official, so all of his statements are officialy the most official official statements, regardless of the medium used.

link   
roll call

any trump supporters that will side with putin over obama please just come forward here so I know who I don't have to pay attention to you, it will save us both time and aggravation

just reply to this and type "here"

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

it really is fascinating isn't it?

trump knew, hence the I could shoot someone and they'd still love statement. LOL

trumpets are so dim I don't think they even realize trump was poking fun at them.

it is very fascinating....
i dont know what it is about him that makes people fall for his #.

it seems like he can do no wrong.....

not a single one of his supporters has responded to my question about an official white house response.....im very curious as to why they are not curious about the lack of an official statement.

they are the first ones to cry fake news and request proof and sources for anything that goes against him but all it takes is a few tweets from him and they take his words as the #ing gospel
i don get it

link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I don't care about Putin. I don't care about Obama. I seek facts. I seek truth.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Evidence to back something up? In these current conditions? Press has been running nonstop without any evidence, anything that has panned out for a good while now. LOL

link   

edit on 4-3-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

i will ask again

does anyone here that supports trump not find it strange that the white house has not issued any official statement about the very serious allegations made by the president on social media?

do you expect an official statement?
do you want an official statement?

why does it not seem important to you yet it seemed very important to you that obama issue a statement

Thank you for that polite question.

No, I don't find it odd at all.

It's Saturday afternoon there.

The facts are established: Obama or at the very least, his DOJ requested FISA warrants in this matter. Maybe there's nothing new to say at this point.

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

He is a civilian. He is a senior citizen. He is allowed to joke on his private tweeter.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sad days for the democratic party ahead.

Deservedly so.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Dude you go on about Trump but have no idea what you deal with.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join