It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

No no and no. Investigation still ongoing.

only in the delusional mind of democrats who cant accept reality.

Hold on there,you can't talk about reality when you were the most prolific anti Putin poster on this site and somehow you back a president who has a man crush on him!

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Proven simpleton Obama couldn't string 5 words together without a teleprompter. Trump, dimwit Obama's superior on every level, gave hundreds of speeches at rallies without a teleprompter.

Again, if Obama was "smart", why was he such a laughably-miserable failure?

OK no more replying to you, you seem so unhinged and easily manipulated.

Throwing out random conspiracies like they are fact, you just can't take anyone seriously who is willing to believe almost everything placed before them.

Bye. Still going to reply to others who are not unhinged or easily manipulated by propaganda.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Priceless, priceless, their bag of tricks is running out and they are have nothing to show for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Its been my job and that of my fellow officers..

Attacking something you dont understand does not help you understand it.

Yes, I know you're a cop. If that is actually how you approach your job, then good for you. But don't try and sell me the lie that all law enforcement is doing that same thing.

But if you want to claim that you personally follow that motto that is your choice. I hope that's true too. But my grandfather and uncle were both in law enforcement and they would agree with me that not all Law Enforcement holds to such principles, even if they are supposed to.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: windword

LOL wtf are you talking about. the main purpose of law enforcement is to clear people while trying to find the guilty party.

Just stop talking...

LOLOLOL

It may say that in the handbook but we all know that isn't what Law Enforcement does.

In that handbook did it also "Love makes the world Go around." LOLOLOL

That was funny

Law enforcement knows one rule, look out for numero uno. They could not care less to prevent crime, majority of them do it because its a job, plain and simple. Soon as they head home, that is it. World could burn for all they care.
edit on 4-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: windword

LOL wtf are you talking about. the main purpose of law enforcement is to clear people while trying to find the guilty party.

Just stop talking...

BS. The FBI doesn't get to decide who to prosecute! That's up to the judicial system!

] B.a. c.k .w .a .r d. s.[

The Prosecutors decide.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No really this is at congressional level so is congress the one that have the last word on the issue.

It was not the DOJ the one that initiated this it was congress, with the democrats screaming for it.

Congress wants to see what the FBI has, that's why their calling for a special prosecutor, to review the evidence and make a recommendation. So far, the FBI has stone walled Congress, and that's why they're screaming.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No really this is at congressional level so is congress the one that have the last word on the issue.

It was not the DOJ the one that initiated this it was congress, with the democrats screaming for it.

Congress wants to see what the FBI has, that's why their calling for a special prosecutor, to review the evidence and make a recommendation. So far, the FBI has stone walled Congress, and that's why they're screaming.

The FBI shouldn't release anything.

Considering the ILLEGAL leaks that have come out.

link   
So I cant keep up...is the FBI good or bad this week?

while I have issues with the big federal agencies having to much power, Keeping up if their over reach is good or bad is getting tiresome...

Someone should make a graph and adjust it each week.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But you love your kids no matter what morals they choose and the wrongs they do. You hope they'll learn from them and make the right choices but they don't always do that. Sometimes they choose wrong. But you still love them, right???

America isn't always going to make the right choices. Sometimes there aren't any right choices. But you love her anyway and hope for a better tomorrow.

I take offense to your claim that everyone on the left Hates America. If that was the case I wouldn't bother and neither would countless others who also love America. Doesn't mean I always agree with her though. That is the point of our little talk here after all.

Point taken...but we are talking about changing things. You don't change your children for the worse do you? My original point was "you don't change something you love". If you love your child as they are...you don't change them. If you love cherry ice cream with nuts you don't change it. You only change things you don't love as they are. And that comes back to your point. My mother-in-law said something once about children..."I love you...but that doesn't mean I like you".

But again...bottom line. You don't change something you love. If something you once loved becomes something you WOULDN'T have fallen in love with, then...that is different.
edit on 3/4/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mictain

And there it is. LOL

You need some new materials. The only one's I see triggered are Trump supporters. LOL

crazy isnt it?
all a trumpet has to do is say one of the keywords and it is a stroke fest like no other.
triggered
sjw
snowflake
any number of obama or hillary put downs

and they come running to heelz yeah them

have you ever seen anything like this? i admit i have not always followed politics but i never felt like i kept myself in the dark either. im 39 monday and my first political memory is watching the election results from reagan/mondale with my parents.
we've been through # with bill and both bushes.
through all that i have never seen anything like this...

the outright lies by a president that can be easily proven yet the people that follow him refuse to believe
cnn or some other major news network puts out a story that is anti t rex arms and people lash out with the fake news # and they really believe it yet those same people will totally believe claims made on twitter with no evidence or sites like euronews.bull#

i have no theory on to why this is happening but it is very strange

someone the other day mentioned a cult of personality forming around the man without yuge hands and it really is. its crazy man

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Well, I'm fair and I do agree that there are some good cops out there. Men and women who truly want and strive for a just and safe world.

But they aren't all like that by any means. Many of the good ones end up leaving out of disgust for how bad the system can be at times. Some stick it out.

I look at it very honestly. I've met good cops. I've known good cops. My uncle was an exceptional sheriff with respect from both other officers and inmates alike. Not every cop can claim the same though.

People are people and a lot of them are just broken people and they carry that in to whatever job they do.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Congressional investigations are not new, but the constitution have nothing to support them, still the supreme court let the congress initiate them because congress hold the power over all three branches and they are the ones that makes the laws.

So if the congressional investigations can not prove anything they have nothing to push forward.

If an indictment is what they are after they so far have nothing to show for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: neo96

Repeat the lie often and loudly enough, and people actually start to believe it. Case and point.

Trumps critics have got Goebell's down pat.

Who says Americans can't do irony?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

The FBI shouldn't release anything.

Considering the ILLEGAL leaks that have come out.

The FBI doesn't need to "release" anything. They need to share their findings with the judicial branch. Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Checks and Mrs. Balances!

link   
"Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement.

What a load of crap!

Obama ordered it to be allowable to spy on all US citizens, without even having to bother with a warrant.

Obama signs warrantless-wiretapping bill into law

The FISA bill gives the government clearance to tap into American citizens’ communications with people outside of the U.S. without a warrant, so long as it is done in the name of collecting foreign intelligence. Obama has previously stated his approval of the bill, saying that the U.S. needs such measures when dealing with national security. More specifically, it means that government entities such as the National Security Agency are able to watch Americans without probable cause. They need only an order from the secret FISA court, and they don’t have to alert the targeted citizen prior to the wiretapping.

venturebeat.com...

edit on 4-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've grown bored of calling out liberals and Obama-lovers for the idiots they are. I shall therefore take my leave and allow you to debate amongst yourselves.

PS: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And they won't, their findings are still only discussed behind closed doors, so if any leak comes out that could incriminate Trump they would have leaked that by now, but they can not find anything, Democrats can not get what they want because is not there.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Congressional investigations are not new, but the constitution have nothing to support them, still the supreme court let the congress initiate them because congress hold the power over all three branches and they are the ones that makes the laws.

So if the congressional investigations can not prove anything they have nothing to push forward.

If an indictment is what they are after they so far have nothing to show for it.

The Supreme Court doesn't "let" Congress do anything! Investigations are not "unconstitutional". The only job of the Supreme Court is to determine if laws are constitutional or not.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

it really is fascinating isn't it?

trump knew, hence the I could shoot someone and they'd still love statement. LOL

trumpets are so dim I don't think they even realize trump was poking fun at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join