It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I though you all wanted to get back on topic.
Yes I am a US citizen and my employment contract understanding is spot on.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: windword

LOL wtf are you talking about. the main purpose of law enforcement is to clear people while trying to find the guilty party.

Just stop talking...

LOLOLOL

It may say that in the handbook but we all know that isn't what Law Enforcement does.

In that handbook did it also "Love makes the world Go around." LOLOLOL

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i think what all this proves is that trump is an idiot and he has no idea how any of this # works

it also proves that his people are nothing if not loyal

He has once again successfully triggered the triggerables.

And there it is. LOL

You need some new materials. The only one's I see triggered are Trump supporters. LOL

link   

No really this is at congressional level so is congress the one that have the last word on the issue.

It was not the DOJ the one that initiated this it was congress, with the democrats screaming for it.

link   

a reply to: neo96

Is Zaz even referring to US law?

I have no clue.

The only piece of paper people like Flynn sign are NDA's.

That basically make it a crime to tell the truth.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Xcathdra

I though you all wanted to get back on topic.
Yes I am a US citizen and my employment contract understanding is spot on.

Not really no.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

i think what all this proves is that trump is an idiot and he has no idea how any of this # works

He has once again successfully triggered the triggerables.

yeah cause the trumpet crying to a mod the whole thread yet saying(to nobody in particular) that they would stomp a leftest into the ground and then calling michelle a tranny is not triggered.
its just us on the left

you guys use all your little catch phrases like triggered and snowflake and barry cant say his middle name etc etc and you all just eat it up.
stars and flags and reach arounds for the lot of you

ive never seen anything like this at all.
it is all very strange

edit on 4-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: SBMcG

Obama is a massively-failed idiot who leaves office with no legacy other than that failure. The sub-literate moron can't even string 5 words together without stuttering and stammering like the dimwit he is.

Typical liberal.

Are we talking about the same coherent and well spoken man. The sub-literate moron you are talking about is Trump and the only time he sound coherent was his speech to congress which was only because of a teleprompter.

No matter how many times you try to convince yourself and others about Obama and no legacy, it simply is not true.

Proven simpleton Obama couldn't string 5 words together without a teleprompter. Trump, dimwit Obama's superior on every level, gave hundreds of speeches at rallies without a teleprompter.

Again, if Obama was "smart", why was he such a laughably-miserable failure?

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Its been my job and that of my fellow officers..

Attacking something you dont understand does not help you understand it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: neo96

Link that so called contract and oath.

[

The National Security Advisor plays a critical role in administration of the National Security Council (NSC), which advises and assists the President on national security and foreign policy issues. The Council also serves as the President’s principal arm for coordinating national security and foreign policies among various government agencies. The NSC is composed of the Vice President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, and the National Security Advisor; the Council is chaired by the President.

One can't fulfill their duties as a National Security Advisor if one is lying to members of the National Security Council, who in turn council the President.

Ergo, Flynn violated his employment contract.

edit on 4-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Russia can POTENTIALLY have an influence on any American president, and that includes Obama. What's your point? Does that justify wire tapping every American president?

where to begin

trump was not president when obama allegedly filed for the wiretaps
presumably a federal judge granted them on the basis of probable cause of a crime, likley trumps campaign colluding with russia

are you so brainwashed with partisan politics that you would side with putin over obama and just hold trump harmless in the whole affair?

edit on 4-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Try again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

How is colluding with Russia a crime? Are you referring to the Logan Act?

link   

Proven simpleton Obama couldn't string 5 words together without a teleprompter. Trump, dimwit Obama's superior on every level, gave hundreds of speeches at rallies without a teleprompter.

LOL Trump needs to the teleprompter more. Without it, well we already know what he sounds like. I am not sure if you are for real or just trolling because Trump is far from a great speaker, always comes off as unintelligent or a whiny little baby.

See this is you and people on the rights opinion when the facts state otherwise.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But you love your kids no matter what morals they choose and the wrongs they do. You hope they'll learn from them and make the right choices but they don't always do that. Sometimes they choose wrong. But you still love them, right???

America isn't always going to make the right choices. Sometimes there aren't any right choices. But you love her anyway and hope for a better tomorrow.

I take offense to your claim that everyone on the left Hates America. If that was the case I wouldn't bother and neither would countless others who also love America. Doesn't mean I always agree with her though. That is the point of our little talk here after all.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

LOL wtf are you talking about. the main purpose of law enforcement is to clear people while trying to find the guilty party.

Just stop talking...

BS. The FBI doesn't get to decide who to prosecute! That's up to the judicial system!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

How is colluding with Russia a crime? Are you referring to the Logan Act?

wow

are you a republican before you are an american ?

you would be ok with a president that is beholden to a man that kills political rivals and wants to undermine our democracy ?

are you sure you want to go on record with that?

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Democrat response coming out now ....

link   

I don't give a damn about Russia. That's not my country.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

Obama is a massively-failed idiot who leaves office with no legacy other than that failure. The sub-literate moron can't even string 5 words together without stuttering and stammering like the dimwit he is.

Typical liberal.

Are we talking about the same coherent and well spoken man. The sub-literate moron you are talking about is Trump and the only time he sound coherent was his speech to congress which was only because of a teleprompter.

No matter how many times you try to convince yourself and others about Obama and no legacy, it simply is not true.

do you really believe the things you post?
i have a hard time believe you do....

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join