It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Breitbart, the media outlet previously run by White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, published a story Friday outlining actions supposedly taken by the Obama administration to monitor Trump Tower during the campaign. The story, which claimed the moves were aimed at undermining Trump’s candidacy, referenced commentary on Thursday by radio host Mark Levin that made similar claims.

Bloomberg

link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: SBMcG
You know, given Obama's "Man's Country" lifestyle -- not that there's anything wrong with that, I wonder if he would even mind going to prison that much?

Anyway, I don't think this is going to end well for Bath House Barry.

It so hard to take you seriously or consider you intelligent when keep throwing unproven random conspiracy theories out there.

Just saying.

Yet you leftists feel free to do the same and worse to President Trump.
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama and Larry Sinclair.

link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so either trump just declassified the wiretaps existence in a twitter fit without realizing it could mean Obama had a federal judge approve it on the basis of probable cause or there are powers at work here that are really trying to divide us for some event that seems to be coming soon, this whole situation is very pregnant so to speak.

either way not very comforting developments

There's no law in exposing a crime that currently isn't under investigation.

Trump just called out OBarry for his dastardly deeds!

that's not the point. the point is that Obama may have gotten permission from a federal judge based on probable cause of a crime, likely related to russia interfering in the election

presumably its because Obama had evidence trump's campaign was colluding with russia

that's the point

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Were these stories Fake News then?

www.slate.com...
heatst.com...

I dont think FISA granted that based on twitter.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: marg6043

No they are not releasing findings because they're not done. The FBI hasn't cleared anyone. The white house just keeps claiming they have nothing. That's not the same thing.

The FBI has cleared -
Trump
Flynn
Sessions (broke no laws).

So I ask again, who is next?

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Ok I've had enough.
Have fun with this guy's.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

You know, given Obama's "Man's Country" lifestyle -- not that there's anything wrong with that, I wonder if he would even mind going to prison that much?

Oh come on!!! You know quite well that "Michele" has been plowing that back-side long enough with her tool that Barry could probably take all comers if he wanted. Hell...at once.

Another person to never take seriously. LOL

Claiming Obama is gay and Michelle is a man and all in one sentence.

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xcathdra

Really? Lying to the Vice President didn't violate Flynn's contract or oath of office?

Link that so called contract and oath.

edit on 4-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

so either trump just declassified the wiretaps existence in a twitter fit without realizing it could mean Obama had a federal judge approve it on the basis of probable cause or there are powers at work here that are really trying to divide us for some event that seems to be coming soon, this whole situation is very pregnant so to speak.

either way not very comforting developments

There's no law in exposing a crime that currently isn't under investigation.

Trump just called out OBarry for his dastardly deeds!

that's not the point. the point is that Obama may have gotten permission from a federal judge based on probable cause of a crime, likely related to russia interfering in the election

presumably its because Obama had evidence trump's campaign was colluding with russia

that's the point

If that's true, do you think Obama had ZERO motive to affect the election in favor of Bill Clinton's wife?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i think what all this proves is that trump is an idiot and he has no idea how any of this # works

it also proves that his people are nothing if not loyal

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The only ones that have not finished is the Democrats they want this to keep going so they can add more leaked fuel to the fire.

They already said what their purpose is, to will fight Trump 'tooth and nail'

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: windword

Really? Lying to the Vice President didn't violate Flynn's contract or oath of office?

Link that so called contract and oath.

He / She cant... easier to just ignore the bs. They cant win the argument based on the topic so they have to drag useless bs int o the thread.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Are you calling me a liar?

Probably...but quote the particular post and I'll verify that for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hot Hot Hot

Jump'n Jack Flash

Obama/Clinton were FIRM !!

Here’s The Evidence Obama Wiretapped Trump Towers…

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

link   

It's not the FBI's job to "clear" anyone. They investigate and provide the results of their investigation to the DOJ and/or a Prosecuting Attorney, who then decides if the evidence supports a crime was committed and if it is worth pursuing.

link   

originally posted by: Mictain

It so hard to take you seriously or consider you intelligent when keep throwing unproven random conspiracy theories out there.

Just saying.

Momy momy he said a bad word, oh my gawd.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

link   

Especially love how you bring up the whole Clinton and Epstein connection but conveniently forgot Trump said he knew him for 15 years.

You are going to sit there and tell me Trump knew nothing about this Island, what went on there or never partook in anything in all those years.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i think what all this proves is that trump is an idiot and he has no idea how any of this # works

it also proves that his people are nothing if not loyal

Yeah the SS were just as loyal.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join