It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You know, given Obama's "Man's Country" lifestyle -- not that there's anything wrong with that, I wonder if he would even mind going to prison that much?

Anyway, I don't think this is going to end well for Bath House Barry.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Ah so since its now officially declassified they can just go ahead and release what they heard.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What's not to like about 1776 ?

Every gun was an assault weapon.

No background check needed.

And the press actually reported the news instead of making snip up.

link   
so either trump just declassified the wiretaps existence in a twitter fit without realizing it could mean Obama had a federal judge approve it on the basis of probable cause or there are powers at work here that are really trying to divide us for some event that seems to be coming soon, this whole situation is very pregnant so to speak.

either way not very comforting developments

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No no and no. Investigation still ongoing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I'm fairly certain however, that Trump supporters will say all intelligence agencies reporting that this is not possible (a President can't order a wire for very important reasons), that they are all lying. It's honestly not even worth debating, because supporters have taken up Trump's mindset, which is one of a petulant grade-schooler, who puts his fingers in his years when he doesn't want to hear something that he won't like to hear.

Trump reports that certain news agencies are enemies.. because they report negative news about him.. and his supporters lap it up. He says Obama personally ordered a tap on his phones.. and I'm sure no matter -how- many people who are much smarter than Trump says it is not possible, people will believe Trump.

Trump is doing exactly what I expected. He is so used to getting his way.. leading a privileged life, that he absolutely flips out when someone criticizes him. Russian investigation = Trump response of angry trigger-happy tweets before he goes to play golf. Just hoping he keeps his tantrums contained with the U.S., but I have little hope of that.

But...you are incorrect. There are liberal judges and government employees who will gladly ignore the law in lieu of supporting the liberal religion. Everyone with a mind knows that and has seen it...they don't even try to hide it anymore. Even President Obama passed executive orders that were illegal based upon the Constitution. So...how far a leap is it that a silent liberal court would grant an illegal eavesdropping order????

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

like I said however you need to s[in it. The fact remains he broke no laws.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sadly they have nothing, we already know that.

Still I can not wait what is coming out of the allegations of wiretapping and the Spokesman from Obama saying that Obama never ordered any wiretapping on any American, they may have stuck their foot in their mouth denying anything, unless the information is so highly classified that it will be impossible to get anything out in the light.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so either trump just declassified the wiretaps existence in a twitter fit without realizing it could mean Obama had a federal judge approve it on the basis of probable cause or there are powers at work here that are really trying to divide us for some event that seems to be coming soon, this whole situation is very pregnant so to speak.

either way not very comforting developments

There's no law against exposing a crime that currently isn't under investigation.

Trump just called out OBarry for his dastardly deeds!
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

No they are not releasing findings because they're not done. The FBI hasn't cleared anyone. The white house just keeps claiming they have nothing. That's not the same thing.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: zazzafrazz

like I said however you need to s[in it. The fact remains he broke no laws.

Thats true.

Resigning/Getting Fired is not the same as criminal charges being brought.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
You know, given Obama's "Man's Country" lifestyle -- not that there's anything wrong with that, I wonder if he would even mind going to prison that much?

It so hard to take you seriously or consider you intelligent when keep throwing unproven random conspiracy theories out there.

Just saying.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No no and no. Investigation still ongoing.

only in the delusional mind of democrats who cant accept reality.

link   
a reply to: soficrow

I sworn the same but to tell the truth the mud pit today is not even near of what used to be back in the days, this is a walk in park.

Easy to follow if you ignore the rant.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Really? Lying to the Vice President didn't violate Flynn's contract or oath of office?

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: SBMcG

report away.
its the pit
if i get spanked cause you cried then so be it

Just following orders, sorry.

If it were up to me -- and I'm not referring to anyone in particular here, I would stomp any uneducated, penniless, bottom feeder, sub-literate leftist into the dirt where they belong for their subversion of the Constitution, but I have been told by a certain mod whom most of us I'm sure are quite familiar with, not to do that anymore.

I have it in writing.

clever but...tears..crying...reported....
give it a rest

i am curious as to why none of the trumpet in here are not wondering why the white house has not issued an official statement yet....all we have is lying tweets from our twit of a president.
if there were any truth to it do you not think that the white house would be saying something?

yes?
no?
maybe?

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Are you calling me a liar?

link   

Oh come on!!! You know quite well that "Michele" has been plowing that back-side long enough with her tool that Barry could probably take all comers if he wanted. Hell...at once.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Nobody political thought Trump was a serious contender - so why would they even bother with a wiretap?

edit on 4/3/17 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ok, but that isn't how reality works. You were at your prime too around the age of 18. Those were great times. But you can't go back there. You're not 18 anymore and America and the world isn't living in 1950 or 1970 or 1776. Those or perhaps some other years may have been great, maybe the best years, but we aren't there anymore and those days are in the past.

Change isn't something we can stop, it just happens. But you are right about something. Love does mean Accepting someone or something for what they are. But that also includes what they are at any given moment and the changes to them which have happened.

I loved my wife when we were in our 20's. Young and crazy and passionate. I love her now as well that she's 40 too. She's not the same woman as she was at 20 and neither am I the same man. We've changed but that means I love her for who she is at 40 like I loved her at 20.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join