It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
wow. you don't see the Russian connections at all but THIS and you're all back to being conspiracy theorists.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

trumps chumps, sure and steady.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The article implies that the Obama administration asked a court, and I assume it was a FISA court, for a wiretap warrant but did not receive the warrant. If they went ahead and used a wiretap anyway then there could be problems down the road for the agency which placed the device but certainly Mr. Obama himself is well insulated from any direct involvement.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
wow. you don't see the Russian connections at all but THIS and you're all back to being conspiracy theorists.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

trumps chumps, sure and steady.

...and yet you see the Russia connections but not this?
liberal chump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
The article implies that the Obama administration asked a court, and I assume it was a FISA court, for a wiretap warrant but did not receive the warrant. If they went ahead and used a wiretap anyway then there could be problems down the road for the agency which placed the device but certainly Mr. Obama himself is well insulated from any direct involvement.

The second FISA request was apparently granted...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Agreed, a goose he may be but stupid he is not, at the least he's thrown the gauntlet down for Obama to raise a libel suit, in which case all Trumps evidence goes on public record. LOL
Better yet is that all news outlets both fake and none fake get to report a real news story
"stupid he is not"

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So then this is a distraction. Warrants always get kicked back and reworded.

Trump didn't tweet Obama disobeyed the fisa warrant rules.

Maybe he knows they got something and are using to unravel more info or one of his surrogates said something.

Maybe he is right. When you text like a 12 year old as soon as you think a thought it's really hard to tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

With all the sh** Hillary and the DNC pulled to get her nominated, and also knowing Obama wanted a Clinton win, this does not sound so far fetched. We've all seen the extremes the Dems will go to, to win. Is it true? No idea. But it definitely sounds like something they'd do.
This might send a even bigger message ....If Obama had the phones tapped and has the goods on Trump with Russian conversations then why has he not published them ?....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

stupid he is not?

omg, you guys are something else, seriously.

he's a buffoon. this all REEKS of desperation. but, I got to give it to him he knows his chumps will believe anything... I mean he could shot someone and you'd still love him, he was damn right about that.

the amount of respect I've lost for most of you is astounding.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Don't miss sight of the fact that Trump now has access to the entire search warrant application and file and results of the surveillance. We're just reading the article; Trump has seen the actual evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You have no way of knowing that. For all you know he heard it on breitbart or info wars.

Maybe he saw the evidence but again, if it's a warrant it's not illegal.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Gar bah bah?

Blah bleb blubb, Bobo be BABOOO bebe booney yeyeye yeye tutu wuusa woowoo wawa wewe lulyl lala lele bababoobbasoo.

Blababboobu weewewasuwa legalulualabadoodoo.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Gar bah bah?

Blah bleb blubb, Bobo be BABOOO bebe booney yeyeye yeye tutu wuusa woowoo wawa wewe lulyl lala lele bababoobbasoo.

Blababboobu weewewasuwa legalulualabadoodoo.

Impressive. When did you learn to speak Liberal?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe. Maybe not. There are laws about the dissemination of information gained via such surveillance. If any of this information has been leaked to reporters and there is a trail back to the leakers, then there is potentially some legal recourse.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You have no way of knowing that. For all you know he heard it on breitbart or info wars.

I am pretty sure that the President of the United States would have access to investigative files within an agency he oversees.

If the application for the warrant is based on illegally obtained evidence, falsified evidence, or just outright lies, even though the warrant itself might have been properly granted by the judge, you now have the situation where Obama's justice department has illegally obtained evidence, falsified evidence, or outright lied in order to use the judicial process. That's a crime in itself right there.

That's a problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well said LC.

This a Manure storm of Biblical proportions.

Buck

link   
a reply to: knoxie

You guys are looking pathetic. Every nationalist leader in Europe is getting the same Russian smear Trump did. Those unelected eurocats are fearful their project will collapse and their corruption will be aired. If Le Pen wins we can stick a fork in the EU

Was Obama really that incompetent? Obama was really playing checkers when Putin was playing chess.

or

Dems thought they would win and went ham with corruption. And then they lost. Once that happened they freaked as they know they are about to go down.
That's why they must remove sessions, the guy is a super square who has no more dirt to blackmail.
edit on 4-3-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I am pretty sure that the President of the United States would have access to investigative files within an agency he oversees.

If the application for the warrant is based on illegally obtained evidence, falsified evidence, or just outright lies, even though the warrant itself might have been properly granted by the judge, you now have the situation where Obama's justice department has illegally obtained evidence, falsified evidence, or outright lied in order to use the judicial process. That's a crime in itself right there.

That's a problem.

Sure he has access to it that doesn't mean he has read anything.

Yes any of that is a crime. However if an investigation has recorded illegally attained evidence Obama would already be in trouble. Or else the whole system is broken beyond repair.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yes. I know. I saw that too.

And the REASON they did this????

Hmmmm... Could it be they had evidence of a Russia connection with the Trump campaign in the midst of an election where the Democrats were the victims of cyber warfare and embarrassing revelations designed to hurt their party and candidate (some of which were doctored or misleading), AND the other team (who were also hacked) were left with no leaked revelations???

Perhaps because there was evidence of a private server with only one bit of traffic - straight to a Russia bank, in Trump Tower that was suddenly shut down the moment journalists noticed it? (They claimed it was just random advertisements, but analysis showed it had to be two way human communication...interesting no?)

Then there's Manafort and Carter Page. There's the MI6 dossier that was circulating way before then but that needed to be verified. There was Trump's own attitude towards the IC evidence of Russian hacking - his attempt to deflect to some other country or a 400 pound hacker when the IC knew what was what.

There is a GIANT PILE of reasons to wonder what the Trump campaign might have going on with Russia. Not to mention the IC has access to phone records...perhaps there were calls made to justify this?

If Obama signed off on or requested something, you are immediately assuming he had no reason to?? Why? Bias???
He was the President. The IC gave him briefings everyday, including on the Russia hacks. The President wasn't acting on behalf of Clinton - she and Trump BOTH had briefings on the same material at that point, during which the Russia hacking was discussed. This happened prior to those debates where the issue came up and he, again, made a broad deflection to "they don't really know, coulda been China, coulda been some 400 pound guy sitting in bed."

Now the question becomes, what next? And why, with the very obvious pile of curiosities regarding Trump & Russia (and now the financial ties are also involved with his newest cabinet member, the primary owner of Cypress Bank, a known money laundering institution for the Russian Oligarchy...I mean...what more do you need to think all this smoke might actually mean there's a fire in there some where??? And these are just the things I can think of off the top of my head!

No. This is another Trump=style distraction to drag the conversation back to "the other side." It shows, really, that the IC is getting too close for comfort and that he'd like journalists and the country to chew on something besides his Russia connections, which are, I might say, copious.

See, I think Trump has something to worry about. I think they (IC) are building a case, slowly, for prosecution, and that they have been withholding information on that basis to Congress, etc. I think they are working on this with our International allies. I think this will get very interesting in the next year. Honestly, I think this will turn out to be much much bigger than Watergate, and that President Obama was acting with direct knowledge and with encouragement from the Intelligence Community who, if I may remind you, called Mr. Trump, from the beginning "a clear and present danger to the United States of America."

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Maybe. Maybe not. There are laws about the dissemination of information gained via such surveillance. If any of this information has been leaked to reporters and there is a trail back to the leakers, then there is potentially some legal recourse.

Sure but that is wild speculation from a ranting tweet.

And it would entail a huge curroption problem in the justice system if they have recorded evidence of misdeeds and didn't act on it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

100% agree! thank you for wording it so well and concise.

and, folks here still ignoring the Russian connection. good lord!

trumps scared as hell as he should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join