It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
At this point, as far as I'm concerned, if a proven liar with a proven fake birth certificate tells me anything, I'm going to take it for what it's worth -- especially if that person is an America-hating leftist like Barry "Boom Boom" Obama.

you only trust a liar like donald, "yuge ego tiny hands" trump right?
got it

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So he resigned because he lied to the VP correct?

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: windword

Salon, Thinkprogress and USAtoday...

OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLLO

ok

but tweets from a lunatic with no evidence pass as evidence for you?

just the other day some trump chortler posted a bunch of bull# with a source as euronews.com and people swallowed that load as true as well.
ive always felt that trump is a lunatic but every thread i see on here dealing with trump is pushing me to think that a lot of you are just as looney tunes as he is.

When you refer to a "lunatic" you refer to the rabid slobbering deranged leftists out there, right?

Because massively-failed dimwit Obama rarely tweets.

nope.
trumpets
you included

A certain mod -- we all know the one, has specifically instructed me to NOT address personal insults directly, but rather to report the post.

Just following orders...

Sorry.

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So only those who changed America after 1976 hated America but all the other changes before that don't count???

Your analogy isn't consistent. Loving America doesn't mean Not Changing it. You'll have to come up with something better.
edit on 4-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't even want to know what they are believing and doing now, because one thing is for sure, trying to get their party together appealing to their faithful base voters is not.

The democratic party members as gone mad.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

So he resigned because he lied to the VP correct?

Yes the only reason he lost his job was for lying to the Vice President. He broke no laws and had no illegal contacts with Russia.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: marg6043

And when questioned he said I cannot comment on that.
Over and over. They didn't get any answers.
It's not as bad as I don't recall but the end result is the same.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: windword

Salon, Thinkprogress and USAtoday...

OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLLO

ok

but tweets from a lunatic with no evidence pass as evidence for you?

just the other day some trump chortler posted a bunch of bull# with a source as euronews.com and people swallowed that load as true as well.
ive always felt that trump is a lunatic but every thread i see on here dealing with trump is pushing me to think that a lot of you are just as looney tunes as he is.

I like the way you think, Sir.

I was going to say, when I saw this story earlier - how do these people not see that this man is barking mad?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, if a proven liar with a proven fake birth certificate tells me anything, I'm going to take it for what it's worth -- especially if that person is an America-hating leftist like Barry "Boom Boom" Obama.

got it

A) Trump isn't a proven liar like failed dimwit Obama

B) Trump doesn't have a forged birth certificate like failed moron Obama

And C) I have been instructed by a mod to report all direct insults rather than addressing them

D) REPORTED

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OK we are clear then, He lied to the VP so he lost his job.

link   

What is left if the ardent, vicious and furious way that the losing Democratic leadership has sworn to stop anything Trump does and to make his life miserable.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

report away.
its the pit
if i get spanked cause you cried then so be it

link   
a reply to: neo96

So you think Trump needs to go to court in order to Prove that he isn't Benedict Arnold???

Because I imagine that when they called him that, they weren't meaning for it to be taken literally.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

got it

Better then Barrack "I married a he/she" Obama. I mean...come on. If that doesn't have a penis nothing does. Its face could stop a charging rhino and probably eats dog for breakfast...like its spouse.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

OK we are clear then, He lied to the VP so he lost his job.

Correct and was cleared y the FBI of breaking any laws or for illicit contacts with Russia.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He did his full report in closed doors due to some of the nature of the report, the rest it was public and during the public report he could not comment as he did in closed doors.

It was two separate meetings.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So only those who changed America after 1976 hated America but all the other changes before that don't count???

Your analogy isn't consistent. Loving America doesn't mean Not Changing it. You'll have to come up with something better.

Do you have a wife or girlfriend? Tell her you wish to fundamentally change her and let me know when you recover.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What is left if the ardent, vicious and furious way that the losing Democratic leadership has sworn to stop anything Trump does and to make his life miserable.

Having to accept the fact they lost it all because of their own actions and its no one elses fault but theirs.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
While this is troubling at a new level, I would be more concerned about the White House it self being bugged.

Clearly if a outgoing PotUS is willing to bug a political rival's home and office, then bugging the their current office isn't too far out there (or did we all forget the tactics used by ACORN and ???? what was the radical group Obama was part of in the 60's)

The other point here is that the White House still has a leak that nobody can find. SO the question in my mind is; "Does it, is there a mole in the White House, or is the White House itself compromised?"

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join