It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

People know about it, but he resigned because he lied to the Vice President.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ha yeah ok.

Spoken like a true democrat... Dismiss facts you dont like.

Youve been proven wrong but still come back with the same thing, at least you have your circle jerkers pumping your tires.

The investigation is still on , keep up the fake outrage im sure some people
Still care.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Calling someone a name doesn't undo 3 centuries of change within a nation and it's laws though.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

WTF does that have to do with Obama supporters not loving America?
That's just an inflammatory statement without merit.
I am very patriotic. I love my country. I even drove elderly citizens to the polls this past election season in support of that. I have friends in local government. I worked their campaigns and hosted fundraising events in my home. I have an American flag hanging from my front porch. Geez.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Except for the 2 FISA warrant requests.

Which if there actually were two FISA warrants issued that means a Federal judge determined that there was enough evidence to justify 'listening in'. Also if there were two warrants issued, Trump just declassified them.

It probably was not in his on best interest to go on a Twitter tantrum at 3 am over this. He may have just screwed himself.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

a reply to: windword

Salon, Thinkprogress and USAtoday...

OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLLO

ok

but tweets from a lunatic with no evidence pass as evidence for you?

just the other day some trump chortler posted a bunch of bull# with a source as euronews.com and people swallowed that load as true as well.
ive always felt that trump is a lunatic but every thread i see on here dealing with trump is pushing me to think that a lot of you are just as looney tunes as he is.

When you refer to a "lunatic" you refer to the rabid slobbering deranged leftists out there, right?

Because massively-failed dimwit Obama rarely tweets.
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

uhm nothing I have stated has been proven wrong.

Trump was cleared.
Flynn was cleared.
Sessions broke no laws.

Whats left?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Except that Trump's promise is to make American great again. In other words...undo the treasonous actions of Obama and others before him.

So he's taking us back to 1776??

I'm guessing more like 1976 as far as morals, values and patriotism. You know...back when being American was something to be proud of. Before the 876 different genders and groups calling for the murder of police. Before abortion was a method of birth control and when believing in something greater than yourself was a positive thing. Before our children were dying of Heroin, back when illegal was illegal instead of legal just because, when one member of a household earned enough for the other to raise their children to be something better than delinquents, etc.

Yeah...1976 would be fine.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Tell me about it, the FBI already had their findings, gave them to congress, because the inquiry originated in congress, but the Democrats do not want to let go

The full report of Comey findings are not for the public eye as they are classified information in it, but is clear he didn't find anything that is of important.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

WTF does that have to do with Obama supporters not loving America?
That's just an inflammatory statement without merit.
I am very patriotic. I love my country. I even drove elderly citizens to the polls this past election season in support of that. I have friends in local government. I worked their campaigns and hosted fundraising events in my home. I have an American flag hanging from my front porch. Geez.

Nice costume...now back it up.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

which is why I said we need to see what was targeted in the warrants and who was targeted. The first FISA warrant request was denied - why? The second was approved for electronic monitoring - why? Who else used the systems in question?

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Calling someone a name doesn't undo 3 centuries of change within a nation and it's laws though.

Well there is a LAW on the books about double Jeopardy.

There's also quite a few in that same piece of paper about people getting their days in courts of LAW in front a jury of their peers.

That require PROOF.

And for the record manufacturing 'evidence' is verboten under said laws.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trump was cleared.
Flynn was cleared.
Sessions broke no laws.

Whats left?

Was Flynn cleared of lying to Vice President Pence?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Trump was cleared.
Flynn was cleared.
Sessions broke no laws.

Whats left?

Was Flynn cleared of lying to Vice President Pence?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
At this point, as far as I'm concerned, if a proven liar with a proven fake birth certificate tells me anything, I'm going to take it for what it's worth -- especially if that person is an America-hating leftist like Barry "Boom Boom" Obama.

link   

Tell me about it, the FBI already had their findings, gave them to congress, because the inquiry originated in congress, but the Democrats do not want to let go

The only thing going on is the modern day equivalent of the Salem Witch Hunt.

The left wants payback for their chosen one Clinton.

They don't care if it makes them look like fools.
edit on 4-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: TinySickTears

a reply to: windword

Salon, Thinkprogress and USAtoday...

OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLLO

ok

but tweets from a lunatic with no evidence pass as evidence for you?

just the other day some trump chortler posted a bunch of bull# with a source as euronews.com and people swallowed that load as true as well.
ive always felt that trump is a lunatic but every thread i see on here dealing with trump is pushing me to think that a lot of you are just as looney tunes as he is.

When you refer to a "lunatic" you refer to the rabid slobbering deranged leftists out there, right?

Because massively-failed dimwit Obama rarely tweets.

nope.
trumpets
you included

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lying to the vice president was not a criminal offense and thats why he lost his job. He was cleared by the FBI in any Russia fake news bs the left pushes.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes he did, but he was cleared, that is the only reason he resign, even when the false accusations by the Democrats are still going around.

We all know that if the FBI Director had shared information about a fruitless investigation and the players involved, Schiff and the rest of his ilk would have been out sharing the players names. Take a look at Mike Flynn. He resigned over false testimony, which he should have done. The democrats were all over him suggesting he coordinated some sort of sabotage of US Elections. Later, it was revealed that there was no criminal wrongdoing or nefarious content to Flynn’s meetings with Russian officials.
Now comes the revelation from honesty watchdog Congressman Trey Gowdy, that Comey did indeed give a full testimony and information about the ongoing investigation.

From the source.

Sadly, I would have resigned too, with all the crap the Democrats are doing on their character assassinations on Trumps cabinet appointees.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

SO he was cleared of lying to the Pence?

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join