It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The FBI cleared Trump and his associates from any wrongdoing in the arena.. Why are you questioning their conclusion if they know what they are doing then?

* - Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
* - BREAKING – FBI Clears Trump In Russia ‘Scandal’.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

What does that mean?

Basically, only people from Chicago understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When did the FBI say they have cleared trump and company of any wrong doings? I can't even type that without laughing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I refer to the Russian hack of the DNC not the meetings with Russian spies.

What Russian hack ?

No proof anywhere is there.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Specially back in the days when Obama was nothing but a senator well loved and protected by certain groups in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

When did the FBI say they have cleared trump and company of any wrong doings? I can't even type that without laughing.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government

www.nytimes.com...

Why let a little thing like reality get in the way of Trump hatin.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This would be easier if we could admit this one fact into evidence.

Team President Trump prefers establishment Russians over Obamas Americans.

link   

I'm a native New Yorker.
Born in the same neighborhood as Trump actually.
edit on 342017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The FBI cleared Trump and his associates from any wrongdoing in the arena.. Why are you questioning their conclusion if they know what they are doing then?

* - Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
* - BREAKING – FBI Clears Trump In Russia ‘Scandal’.

Your first link is out of date, dated Oct 31. You second links explains why the case isn't closed and the investigation is relevant and ongoing.

On Feb. 14, The New York Times reported that federal investigators had evidence that several former Trump advisers were in contact with Russian intelligence officials prior to the election. CNN reported the same night that the Trump aides were in “constant” contact. The reports undercut the administration’s claims that Trump campaign advisers had any contact with the Kremlin during the campaign.

While those stories, if true, would be bad enough, the saga took a new turn with CNN’s report of Priebus’ request for FBI intervention.

If Priebus made a request of McCabe, he would be in violation of a policy that prohibits the White House from conferring with the FBI about ongoing investigations. Those types of discussions must generally be held between the White House and Justice Department.

The investigation is still ongoing, although the FISA warrant may be exhausted, I do not know.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Amazing that you ask that question by replying to the very post with the links in question. This is what i am talking about with people like you being lazy and refusing to read / comprehend peoples posts, especially if it contains info that doesnt support your agenda.

link   
Which is worse?

Bill Clinton begging Loretta Lynch not to indict his corrupt wife on the runway that day or Obama tapping Trump's phones?

Which is worse?

Bill Clinton's wife's numerous trips to Pedo Island with fellow leftist Jefferey Epstein or Obama tapping Trump's phone?

Which is worse?

Bill Clinton's wife selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians or Obama tapping Trump's phones?

Which is worse?

Bill Clinton's wife blaming the Benghazi slaughter on a video or Obama tapping Trump's phone?

Finally, which is worse...?

Obama using a proven fake birth certificate to establish his eligibility for office or Bill Clinton's wife keeping a private server that was probably hacked by numerous foreign entities?

Discuss...
edit on 4-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote.

link   

Not out of date.. Thats how far back Trump was cleared and yet the left, and you, keeps pushing the fake Russia story.

Secondly, and seriously, you need to learn to read and comprehend, especially the part you quoted that you think means one thing when its doesnt.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm a native New Yorker.
Born in the same neighborhood as Trump actually.

Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes, it's out of date. There's new evidence and the investigation is still ongoing. This thing is huge, and isn't going away any time soon!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The investigation is ongoing and we don't know a fraction of what the FBI has or knows.
You're very eager to put this into the round file but it ain't over yet as they say.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I know what words mean. Do you? Do you know what "ongoing investigation" means?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlayerWon
This would be easier if we could admit this one fact into evidence.

Team President Trump prefers establishment Russians over Obamas Americans.

There is no such thing as an Obama American. The title American refers to people who love, support and defend the United States of America. No Obama supporter can claim that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean keep investigating until they get their preferred outcome ?

That's not how the justice system works.

Trump was cleared.

Move on.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

backasswards

it's catchy

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I know what words mean. Do you? Do you know what "ongoing investigation" means?

No apparently you dont.

your quote-

If Priebus made a request of McCabe, he would be in violation of a policy that prohibits the White House from conferring with the FBI about ongoing investigations. Those types of discussions must generally be held between the White House and Justice Department.

I bolded the important words that you apparently dont understand. Learn what tense use is and how it applies in sentences.

Trump was cleared.. I am sorry you cant accept the FBI's conclusion... Hypocritical much or just clueless as to what we are talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join