It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Right about what?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Again trump isn't a foreign national so this law doesn't apply.

Under the Obama Administration, anything "applies" !!

All he had to do was *think* a foreign national was remotely involved.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: windword

You cant just help yourself when it comes to lying in the forums can you. What part of the questions I posed, the ones you apparently still don't understand, are confusing you?

What confuses me is that you, a police officer right?, has a suspicion that the FBI has led a dirty and illegal investigation. Even though they secured a warrant, you suspect that whatever they gleaned was ill gotten, because the warrant probably expired. All this with NO EVIDENCE!

It's just BS, made up nonsense!

Why does securing a warrant mean they are right? Any activist judge who hates Trump would give it in a heartbeat. That is how corrupt things have gotten.

They also don't understand the relevance of criteria established by a judge for a warrant and what happens if that criteria is violated.

Dont waste your time.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No you don't!

You accused the Obama Administration of lying about surveillance, and used a DOJ investigation as an example, when the official statement that you were trying to cleverly debunk clearly stated that the Obama Administration didn't interfere with DOJ investigations!

FAIL!

That's why Eric Holder is in Contempt of Congress.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just more nonsense from you, because you can't explain why you're accusing the FBI of maleficence, nor do you have any evidence of FBI illegal activity in this case.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does that mean?

link   

originally posted by: Mictain
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I know, what kind of idiot tells the world he was or is under federal investigation. LOL

The kind that all the world already knows because of the hateful leftist media?

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

So the proof is trumps tweets and fake right weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Well and 2 FISA warrant requests.

Proof plz, not breitbart or fox news plz.

Sources other than fox and breitbart were provided. Go read the lat 20 pages and you will see them.

Its funny but it was already posted that to get a wire tap you need a warrant, no president has the right to ask for one.
So again proof plz, because this ia just like the rest of the garbage from the alt right, fake news.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You cant just help yourself when it comes to lying in the forums can you. What part of the questions I posed, the ones you apparently still don't understand, are confusing you?

What confuses me is that you, a police officer right?, has a suspicion that the FBI has led a dirty and illegal investigation. Even though they secured a warrant, you suspect that whatever they gleaned was ill gotten, because the warrant probably expired. All this with NO EVIDENCE!

It's just BS, made up nonsense!

Why does securing a warrant mean they are right? Any activist judge who hates Trump would give it in a heartbeat. That is how corrupt things have gotten.

They also don't understand the relevance of criteria established by a judge for a warrant and what happens if that criteria is violated.

Dont waste your time.

There you go again, basing your argument on the assumption that the FBI broke the law!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
a reply to: windword

Actually I did.. You dismissed my questions as non relevant.

Your lack of knowledge on the legal side should be enough for you to either educate yourself before speaking or not speaking at all.

Please choose 1 and stick with it.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Right about what?

Right about whatever they are seeking a warrant for????

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'd imagine the whole Russia thing was enough to make the FBI sit up and take notice.
Why it would surprise anyone is really the question.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So the proof is trumps tweets and fake right weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Well and 2 FISA warrant requests.

Proof plz, not breitbart or fox news plz.

Sources other than fox and breitbart were provided. Go read the lat 20 pages and you will see them.

Its funny but it was already posted that to get a wire tap you need a warrant, no president has the right to ask for one.
So again proof plz, because this ia just like the rest of the garbage from the alt right, fake news.

Perhaps the former POTUS asked his friend at the FBI who was incidentally related to someone else.....O never gets his lily hands dirty.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Actually I did.. You dismissed my questions as non relevant.

Yeah, you actually did base your argument on the fact that you believe that the FBI has somehow F#ed up and has illegally obtained whatever evidence you think that they may have! Yet, you have nothing to back up your claim!

edit on 4-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'd imagine the whole Russia thing was enough to make the FBI sit up and take notice.

Why would it when Claire McCaskill and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer all have had meetings with Russian ? If it was wrong why suddenly the interest?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ironic.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Right about what?

Right about whatever they are seeking a warrant for????

You mean you question whether the evidence that the FBI presented to the court as "probable cause" was biased due to their need to be "right"?

So, is that what we're doing now, blaming law enforcement (The FBI) AND in US INTEL community for Trump's questionable campaign! They're all corrupt! Drain the swamp and fire them all! To hell with national security!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ironic.

Not really.. its a fact and they can choose one or the other.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I refer to the Russian hack of the DNC not the meetings with Russian spies.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why would it when Claire McCaskill and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer all have had meetings with Russian ? If it was wrong why suddenly the interest?

Remember when the left flamed Romney for saying Russia was a threat ?

Now listen to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join