It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So the proof is trumps tweets and fake right weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Well and 2 FISA warrant requests.

Proof plz, not breitbart or fox news plz.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Trump wiretap story is more important than you realize

As you now know, our Fearless Leader’s brief flirtation with “Acting Presidential” (she’s a prude) crashed and burned when he got out of bed this morning with “Tweets” (she’s more of the slutty girl he prefers).

So Trump has accused Barack Obama (personally!) of tapping his phones during the campaign:

But here’s the thing: not even the President of the United States can do that. You need a court order to tap phones.

If Trump’s phone was tapped (and I’m quite sure it was, because Trump said so, and he never lies), then there must have been a court order. And that court order must have been based on a reasonable suspicion of wrongdoing. And it happened in October.

So, what reasonable suspicion of wrongdoing might have been raised in October, regarding Trump? You guessed it: Russian hacking of the election. Which in turn implies that the warrant was issued by the super-secret FISA court (well-known to almost never refuse a warrant request.)

And that means that the either the FBI, or the CIA, or the NSA, knows a lot about what was really going on.

And Trump knows they know, because this morning, he was briefed.

And hoo-boy. The Trumpster is running scared.

Obama didn't have the power to tap his stupid phones. The intelligence machine does that. The guy and his minions are BUSTED. This isn't going away.

Trump is out of his mind, and anyone who is STILL supporting him at this point is either stubborn, utterly ignorant, or insane.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: RomeByFire

The FBI investigation into the Clinton foundation is still ongoing.
the FBI investigation into Clinton perjury is ongoing.
The Congressional investigation into Clinton illegal server is ongoing.

So when is she going to jail?

None of what you say is relevant. Your party is cheering on that they're both going to jail.

When will this be happening? I will most definitely be throwing a party, and I want to invite some people over.

Obama Clinton or Soros in prison...aint gonna happen

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Again trump isn't a foreign national so this law doesn't apply.

The Russians are and the focus was on Russian involvement in our elections and possible connections to Trump. If you took the time to read the entire statute it talks about US nationals being caught up in a foreign investigation. Namely the US citizens involved are redacted from any publicly released information for starters.

Something that was ignored when the traitors released the info illegally.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Glad you brought him up. I'm pretty sure him and Huma need to join Hillary and Obozo on their life-long vacations. -heh heh-

Oh so answer on the eta, just more garbage as usual, durp durp.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: marg6043

And that is what is going on right now and why he waited for the direct accusation.

Right! He's trying to stir up a "Yosemite Sam meets the Tasmanian Devil" style Sh# storm to distract everyone from Session's Russian problem!

There IS no Sessions problem with Russia, nice try.

If that is true then why did he recuse himself from the investigation? It wasn't because of a possible conflict of interest now is there?

Decency. Did Lynch recuse herself after meeting on the tarmac with Clinton?

link   

originally posted by: Mictain

None of what you say is relevant. Your party is cheering on that they're both going to jail.

When will this be happening? I will most definitely be throwing a party, and I want to invite some people over.

Well they already have their evidence that this is happening, a Trump tweet. LOL

It is not like he has ever lied before. LOL

I'm genuinely curious.

I can't stand Clinton, Obama, or Trump.

If two of the three go to prison, I wouldn't be mad.

So I just want clarification. These clowns are so certain of it, clearly they must have a timeframe?

Conservatives have been teasing me with the "Hillary's going to prison," for far too long now.

In reality, people such as her are above the law. They will never see a day inside of a prison.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I know, what kind of idiot tells the world he was or is under federal investigation. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What part of me saying they are still under investigation did you somehow misconstrue as me saying they are going to jail? Like the other poster I commented to, stop making snip up.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Better make sure their warrant hasn't expired!

Thats it.. make fun of what you dont understand.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Mictain

Oh it happened

www.fisc.uscourts.gov...

link   

So the proof is trumps tweets and fake right weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Well and 2 FISA warrant requests.

Proof plz, not breitbart or fox news plz.

Sources other than fox and breitbart were provided. Go read the lat 20 pages and you will see them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You cant just help yourself when it comes to lying in the forums can you. What part of the questions I posed, the ones you apparently still don't understand, are confusing you?

What confuses me is that you, a police officer right?, has a suspicion that the FBI has led a dirty and illegal investigation. Even though they secured a warrant, you suspect that whatever they gleaned was ill gotten, because the warrant probably expired. All this with NO EVIDENCE!

It's just BS, made up nonsense!

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The secret service must be involved too. Paranoia because he can't stand the heat.

Or how about he has been trying to find the frikken treasonous leaks.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Oh the liars mouth piece is going to speak.
I feel for him. I really do.

link   

What part of me saying they are still under investigation did you somehow misconstrue as me saying they are going to jail? Like the other poster I commented to, stop making snip up.

I'm not making anything up. I never said you said anything you claim I did. You're the one making stuff up.

Just like your partisan minions. They just make # up about Obama and Clinton will be going to prison.

Also - who is "they," when you say "they are under investigation?"

Obama and Hillary? Let's talk about making stuff up.

It must be difficult to consistently tow the line for your partisan party at all costs.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
trump and his tweets will go down in history. It will be a lesson of greed, narcissism and blind following.

the little trumpettes will go down in history as well, glad i wasnt one of them.

High five....

link   
a reply to: windword

Thats why I asked the questions about the warrant that you dismissed because you dont understand their relevance. I love it when clueless people try to lecture me when they have no clue what the hell they are talking about.

link   

You cant just help yourself when it comes to lying in the forums can you. What part of the questions I posed, the ones you apparently still don't understand, are confusing you?

What confuses me is that you, a police officer right?, has a suspicion that the FBI has led a dirty and illegal investigation. Even though they secured a warrant, you suspect that whatever they gleaned was ill gotten, because the warrant probably expired. All this with NO EVIDENCE!

It's just BS, made up nonsense!

Why does securing a warrant mean they are right? Any activist judge who hates Trump would give it in a heartbeat. That is how corrupt things have gotten.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Obama never even denied he was wiretapped.

“As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any US citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.”

www.theguardian.com...

This is a rich claim.

Obama Administration Secretly Obtains Phone Records of AP Journalists

www.wired.com...

OOPS, forgot that?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join