It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So the Obama admin would never wiretap anyone...

FLASHBACK: Obama Administration Secretly Wiretaps Journalists

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice secretly obtained phone records for reporters and editors who work for the Associated Press news agency, including records for the home phones and cell phones of individual journalists, according to the AP, in what the agency characterized as “serious interference with AP’s constitutional rights to gather and report the news.”

The records, covering all of April and May 2012, were seized by the DoJ earlier this year and covered more than 20 separate phone lines. The records listed outgoing calls for both the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, as well as the general phone lines for AP bureaus in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and a main number used by AP reporters in the House of Representatives. – READ MORE

Now who has a reading comprehension problem?

“Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false. A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice.”

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The thing I love about this the most ... there's nobody left to pardon Obozo and his criminal cronies.

Trump wouldn't have tweeted this out ... on a Saturday ... if somebody wasn't going to jail.

Really lol, so whats the eta on hillary and obama going to jail, ill go with never going to happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So the proof is trumps tweets and fake right weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Well and 2 FISA warrant requests.

link   

weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

Glad you brought him up. I'm pretty sure him and Huma need to join Hillary and Obozo on their life-long vacations. -heh heh-

link   
a reply to: windword

apparently you still do.

link   

originally posted by: Mictain
This Democrat Just Perfectly Explained To Trump What His Wiretap Tweets Mean

Mr. President: If there was a wiretap at Trump Tower, that means a fed judge found probable cause of crime which means you are in deep #. t.co...

— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) March 4, 2017

I happen to agree with this assessment.

No it means the agency requesting the wiretap presented their evidence to meet PC. Secondly what was the tap for and who was the focus? Trump or the Russians?

Finally what evidence was presented to meet the PC requirement? A valid question since the first FISA warrant was shot down.

The petty democrats couldn't care less about the russians or national security. It was all about getting dirt on trump so he would drop out of the race. They failed and got nothing out of it. They hoped it wouldn't come to this, bc they thought Hillary would win. Now, they lied and mislead so much that's about to catch up with them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The thing I love about this the most ... there's nobody left to pardon Obozo and his criminal cronies.

Trump wouldn't have tweeted this out ... on a Saturday ... if somebody wasn't going to jail.

Really lol, so whats the eta on hillary and obama going to jail, ill go with never going to happen.

well considering Hillary is still under investigation for her server and for the Clinton foundation your comment is a bit premature.

link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Obama and Hillary in Jail for treason 2017.Add that to their"Legacies"

So now we're going to back to saying that Hillary is *soon* going to prison.

Just keep on moving those goalposts back.

Trump's administration has made it abundantly clear they have no intentions of pursuing Hillary.

They're lifelong familial oligarchal pals - why would he ever do that?

These people are above the law.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

So far? Most of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Can you explain that to me?

Most likely not in a manner that you would understand or accept, especially if its something you dont understand.

you really are missing the legalities involved and whether or not the legalities gave way to politics for reasons other than a legitimate investigation.

So, you're perfectly fine with second guessing the FBI, and accusing them of incompetence or illegal activity, having NO EVIDENCE, and I'm the one with the problem?!

Shaking my head!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The FBI investigation into the Clinton foundation is still ongoing.
the FBI investigation into Clinton perjury is ongoing.
The Congressional investigation into Clinton illegal server is ongoing.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Again trump isn't a foreign national so this law doesn't apply.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: marg6043

And that is what is going on right now and why he waited for the direct accusation.

Right! He's trying to stir up a "Yosemite Sam meets the Tasmanian Devil" style Sh# storm to distract everyone from Session's Russian problem!

There IS no Sessions problem with Russia, nice try.

If that is true then why did he recuse himself from the investigation? It wasn't because of a possible conflict of interest now is there?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I don't recall the topic being about the Vietnam war or dodging the draft.

Brought up in response to Trump being an honest, honorable man.

He is not, I mean, a sore heel kept him out of service. LOL

Heel Spurs

Heel spurs often cause no symptoms. But heel spurs can be associated with intermittent or chronic pain -- especially while walking, jogging, or running -- if inflammation develops at the point of the spur formation.
In general, the cause of the pain is not the heel spur itself but the soft-tissue injury associated with it.

Many people describe the pain of heel spurs and plantar fasciitis as a knife or pin sticking into the bottom of their feet when they first stand up in the morning -- a pain that later turns into a dull ache. They often complain that the sharp pain returns after they stand up after sitting for a prolonged period of time.

So they could not be painful which means he could've served and if painful, how the hell do you not remember which foot it was in. LOL
edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No you don't!

You accused the Obama Administration of lying about surveillance, and used a DOJ investigation as an example, when the official statement that you were trying to cleverly debunk clearly stated that the Obama Administration didn't interfere with DOJ investigations!

FAIL!

link   

So when is she going to jail?

None of what you say is relevant. Your party is cheering on that they're both going to jail.

When will this be happening? I will most definitely be throwing a party, and I want to invite some people over.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Better make sure their warrant hasn't expired!

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To sum it up. . . .

Obama had Loretta Lynch wiretap Trump prior to the election to dig up any dirt.

Clinton,
Lynch and the tarmac,

The three judges that OKed the second request were all Clinton appointees.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: windword

You cant just help yourself when it comes to lying in the forums can you. What part of the questions I posed, the ones you apparently still don't understand, are confusing you?

You cant remain on topic.. You cant follow a conversation... If you dont understand something you apparent just amke snip up.

Thank you for proving my point about how worthless it is to engage in conversation with you. When you gt with the program and can understand get back to us.

Until then your own your own in your own willful ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

So when is she going to jail?

None of what you say is relevant. Your party is cheering on that they're both going to jail.

When will this be happening? I will most definitely be throwing a party, and I want to invite some people over.

Well they already have their evidence that this is happening, a Trump tweet. LOL

It is not like he has ever lied before. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join