It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Almost forgot his draft dodging. My foot hurts so I can' serve. LOL
Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment For Heel Spurs, But Couldn’t Remember Which Foot Was Affected

So what ?

Obama never served, and Biden himself dodged the draft.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Actually it means they searched hard and found nothing.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The question is did the warrant exceed the allotted time, was anything intercepted released in an unauthorized manner and was the intent for legal reasons or for political reasons.

Why is that even a question? Why would anyone assume that the FBI is incompetent or in the habit of breaking the law? Why even get a warrant then?

Can you explain that to me?

link   

Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment For Heel Spurs, But Couldn’t Remember Which Foot Was Affected

Can you at leadt possibly stay on topic. Thread drifter.

link   
So the Obama admin would never wiretap anyone...

FLASHBACK: Obama Administration Secretly Wiretaps Journalists

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice secretly obtained phone records for reporters and editors who work for the Associated Press news agency, including records for the home phones and cell phones of individual journalists, according to the AP, in what the agency characterized as “serious interference with AP’s constitutional rights to gather and report the news.”

The records, covering all of April and May 2012, were seized by the DoJ earlier this year and covered more than 20 separate phone lines. The records listed outgoing calls for both the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, as well as the general phone lines for AP bureaus in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and a main number used by AP reporters in the House of Representatives. – READ MORE

link   
a reply to: Mictain

If Trump was liable to collaboration with foreign powers, so was Obama, so was anyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So the Obama admin would never wiretap anyone...

FLASHBACK: Obama Administration Secretly Wiretaps Journalists

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice secretly obtained phone records for reporters and editors who work for the Associated Press news agency, including records for the home phones and cell phones of individual journalists, according to the AP, in what the agency characterized as “serious interference with AP’s constitutional rights to gather and report the news.”

The records, covering all of April and May 2012, were seized by the DoJ earlier this year and covered more than 20 separate phone lines. The records listed outgoing calls for both the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, as well as the general phone lines for AP bureaus in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and a main number used by AP reporters in the House of Representatives. – READ MORE

Yeah, and he'll pretend he didn't know and it was all the DOJ's idea.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This Democrat Just Perfectly Explained To Trump What His Wiretap Tweets Mean

Mr. President: If there was a wiretap at Trump Tower, that means a fed judge found probable cause of crime which means you are in deep #. t.co...

— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) March 4, 2017

I happen to agree with this assessment.

No it means the agency requesting the wiretap presented their evidence to meet PC. Secondly what was the tap for and who was the focus? Trump or the Russians?

Finally what evidence was presented to meet the PC requirement? A valid question since the first FISA warrant was shot down.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me.

Remember that Eric Holder's DOJ wiretapped AP journalists. Think it was rogue elements in the DOJ during that? Ha.

link   

originally posted by: windword
Can you explain that to me?

Most likely not in a manner that you would understand or accept, especially if its something you dont understand.

you really are missing the legalities involved and whether or not the legalities gave way to politics for reasons other than a legitimate investigation.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

So what ?

This reply only works if someone brought up Obama or Biden. No one did.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Wookiep
So has Obammy responded yet?

It would be so awesome if he was taken into custody. He deserves to be in prison solely for all the division he has caused, not to mention the huge list of shady things he has done over the years. Then it's Hillary's turn!

He isn't allowed to. He may say something on a whim, but in about three months he will be questioned legally, under oath and spill the beans. Well...start spilling the beans to save his own ass.

This is going to be priceless.

So now Hillary and Obama BOTH are going to prison?!

Bahahahah we have truly embraced retardism.

I doubt, and really don't care about prison. But the truth will come out finally...and THAT will be priceless.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The thing I love about this the most ... there's nobody left to pardon Obozo and his criminal cronies.

Trump wouldn't have tweeted this out ... on a Saturday ... if somebody wasn't going to jail.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Obama and Hillary in Jail for treason 2017.Add that to their"Legacies"

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So the proof is trumps tweets and fake right weiner news, wow dont stop now guys.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We?

link   
I think that the Obama administration were somehow convinced that he really was collaborating or conspiring with the Russians and decided to hang their hat on it, but that it turns out it was never happening like that even if the Russians were responsible for the DNC and Podesta hack, although those appear to have been entirely separate incidents with the DNC being a leak and not a hack, because if it was a Russian hack, the absolute, iron-clad proof would have appeared in the data stream that the NSA are able to trace. The name Seth Rich here comes to mind.

What I get out of this is that Trump is taking the gloves off and is running his own little test of some kind.

His tweets were intentionally over the top and were intended to provoke a big time reaction/response in the MSM and by establishment Dems and Republicans.

I wonder what he's really up to with this?

I think it is to point to the lengths to which the Obama Administration went to try to hang him with this Russia-conspiracy narrative.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Wookiep
So has Obammy responded yet?

It would be so awesome if he was taken into custody. He deserves to be in prison solely for all the division he has caused, not to mention the huge list of shady things he has done over the years. Then it's Hillary's turn!

He isn't allowed to. He may say something on a whim, but in about three months he will be questioned legally, under oath and spill the beans. Well...start spilling the beans to save his own ass.

This is going to be priceless.

So now Hillary and Obama BOTH are going to prison?!

Bahahahah we have truly embraced retardism.

I doubt, and really don't care about prison. But the truth will come out finally...and THAT will be priceless.

"The truth," is subjective but the FACT that the federal government consistently partakes in shady # - amongst all partisan flavors - has been out for some time.

From 9/11, to Fast and Furious, to the bailouts, to Benghazi.

The "truth," has been out there for quite some time.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

So what ?

This reply only works if someone brought up Obama or Biden. No one did.

I don't recall the topic being about the Vietnam war or dodging the draft.

edit on 4-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
Read the evidence presented was a snoop noticed pinging
on a server in Trump tower.

"unnamed source".

It was a set up to begin with.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join