It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
And here i thought Obama had no Scandals. I guess Hitler works in Mysterious ways.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: neo96

Repeat the lie often and loudly enough, and people actually start to believe it. Case and point.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

Benghazi was caused by a video.

My uncle fought in WWII (Obama).

Etc...?

The generals and Obama are to blame for a botched raid.

Who knew healthcare was so complicated. LOL

Or Trump is very smart.

Donald Trump Quotes

Admits to lying..

"I might lie to you like Hillary does all the time, but I'll never lie to Giacomo, okay?" –Donald Trump, admitting to lying to voters while speaking at a rally in Connecticut, but saying he would not lie to an 18-year-old cancer patient in the audience, Giacomo Brancado (August 13, 2016)

Donald Trump's 2013 Lawsuit Against Bill Maher Reveals a Lot About His Campaign

In this link he provided his birth certificate to prove he wasn't part baboon. LOL

An Incomplete List of Donald Trump’s Dumbest Moments

This man is not intelligent whatsoever. LOL

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yep! Trump just admitted to the world that the FBI has obtained legal permission from the courts to investigate his campaign! LOL!

samuel-warde.com...

Thats not in dispute... Welcome to the conversation. The question is did the warrant exceed the allotted time, was anything intercepted released in an unauthorized manner and was the intent for legal reasons or for political reasons.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
PatriotaAct at work.

He can file, but I do think see him winning anything.

Everybody is tapped.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Well not everyone can be as well traveled as Obama who visited all 57 states.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Where has that been proven to be fact?

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SBMcG

So far there's no evidence of wire tapping. Trump making up news again.
Guess the day will reveal.

Wouldn't expect anything different from you. But you should probably look at some facts before throwing out generic anti-Trump responses.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

PatriotaAct at work.

It's not the Patriot Act.

FISA ACT.

FISA warrants.

link   
If the FISA only covers the Russia bank, then anything else is illegal.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What was the allotted time? Do you know the specifics that allow you to accuse the FBI of illegal activity?

Since the FBI sought the warrant to investigate Trump's campaign, and the warrant was issued in October, and the election was early in November, which ended his campaign, I think the suggestion is simply ludicrous and irrelevant.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Obama, through a spokesperson, said that the White House has arms length deniability because they never had any say on what actions the DOJ undertake with regards to surveillance of US Citizens. (paraphrased)

Trump states that the court order was previously turned down, implying that they got another one to wiretap him, which would presumably have something to do with the accusations about the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians.

CNN are calling Trump a "conspiracy theorist" for making such claims, but reading between the lines, it appears that it's true.

It's interesting that they still haven't been able to produce anything to hang Trump with it...

Trump is setting the stage here for something, although I can't understand why he'd choose to make it public without the evidence. He's no idiot, so he must be trying to set a trap of some kind, and the MSM including CNN are eating it up in an attempt to lambaste Trump as a paranoid conspiracy theorist who's out to lunch and is taking his talking points from right wing media outlets, as if he just ran with an unfounded rumor.

What Trump really needs to do is to ensure that investigations find and capture any and all individuals like John and Tony Podesta who can be proven to have engaged in child-sex-trafficking and other unmentionable things.

It's time for him to take them all DOWN.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is fuel for Trumps conservative right-wing lunatic squad

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not if it's true, and if the Russian collaboration theory is proven false.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

To prove the Trump Russia connection false, the only way is to capture Putin and interrogate him. I don't think that's possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You really do have a hard time with reading comprehension and its sad. Find someone to read the posts to you and then have them explain the posts then have them help craft your response. That way we wont keep going down this stupid game of you making false claims then demanding evidence to debunk your false claims.

One last time before I write you off as completely lost and a waste of time to respond to -

The question is did the warrant exceed the allotted time, was anything intercepted released in an unauthorized manner and was the intent for legal reasons or for political reasons.

What part of my quoted statement above is confusing you? If you cant understand then dont bother responding.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Almost forgot his draft dodging. My foot hurts so I can' serve. LOL
Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment For Heel Spurs, But Couldn’t Remember Which Foot Was Affected

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Obama, through a spokesperson, said that the White House has arms length deniability because they never had any say on what actions the DOJ undertake with regards to surveillance of US Citizens. (paraphrased)

Trump states that the court order was previously turned down, implying that they got another one to wiretap him, which would presumably have something to do with the accusations about the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians.

CNN are calling Trump a "conspiracy theorist" for making such claims, but reading between the lines, it appears that it's true.

It's interesting that they still haven't been able to produce anything to hang Trump with it...

Trump is setting the stage here for something, although I can't understand why he'd choose to make it public without the evidence. He's no idiot, so he must be trying to set a trap of some kind, and the MSM including CNN are eating it up in an attempt to lambaste Trump as a paranoid conspiracy theorist who's out to lunch and is taking his talking points from right wing media outlets, as if he just ran with an unfounded rumor.

What Trump really needs to do is to ensure that investigations find and capture any and all individuals like John and Tony Podesta who can be proven to have engaged in child-sex-trafficking and other unmentionable things.

It's time for him to take them all DOWN.

His tweets are from him straight to the people. He's Changing the the DNC liberal media narrative against their will. Now they have to get the Obama loyalists to respond to some simple tweets. He's beating them at their own game.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To sum it up. . . .

Obama had Loretta Lynch wiretap Trump prior to the election to dig up any dirt.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To sum it up. . . .

Obama had Loretta Lynch wiretap Trump prior to the election to dig up any dirt.

When you boil it all down, that is the most likely scenario.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This Democrat Just Perfectly Explained To Trump What His Wiretap Tweets Mean

Mr. President: If there was a wiretap at Trump Tower, that means a fed judge found probable cause of crime which means you are in deep #. t.co...

— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) March 4, 2017

I happen to agree with this assessment.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join