It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Sublimecraft

standing ovations and praise for just getting coffee at starbucks, France wants him to be president of France, named 12th best President ever...just to name a couple

Not just that, he has also been awarded the JFK Profile in Courage award. For what?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

he has no evidence, he just wants to rant on twitter about Obama...he's jealous of him bc Obama...even though he's not president anymore...is still getting all the glory

We'll see.
An investigation is required to determine what has been going on.
Trump is correct that this is similar to Nixon ordering the break in at the DNC.

actually...its NOT similar...

the Nixon watergate scandal were people who dressed up as thiefs, broke IN the DNC and stole papers and files.

Maybe its just that times have changed but tapping a phone (if it happened at all) is not putting on all black and breaking & entering...destroying files.

Wire tapping was also a part of Watergate.
The intent is the same.. dig for information by covertly monitoring a opponent. Times have changed. The technology used to spy and steal information is irrelevant to the intent.
Now, what Obama did (if true), is likely not illegal if he did get the FISA request approved in October as is being reported, but even so, this is going to run. What was he after and what did he find out? I would have thought if he found anything it would have been leaked, so this might actually be a case of nothing found at all and some clear evidence that points to the current propaganda being just that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
can the admins here find if anyone from pennsylvania avenue browses here ?

which one of you is the potus?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

also, there was a time when there was a hacking into a small power grid (access to the larger one...for example all of U.S.).

Obama was furious and fired the Russian diplomat. It is possible he was doing his job to protect Americans from a full on black out and tapped this Russian prime minister...and also inadvertantly...tapped trump...bc trump loves his russians and talks to them all the time.

Of course he would not have found anything on trump...

This is just my theory...if true at all.

He also was sure that the Russians hacked the election...which...is still a theory that needs to be looked into

trump needs to chill

edit on 4-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
can the admins here find if anyone from pennsylvania avenue browses here ?

which one of you is the potus?

I swear sometimes i think some of these mindless trumpettes are whitehouse workers for trump...like kellyanne

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

standing ovations and praise for just getting coffee at starbucks, France wants him to be president of France, named 12th best President ever...just to name a couple

Not just that, he has also been awarded the JFK Profile in Courage award. For what?

bc hes awesome

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Obamagate is to mellow a term although it applies. I think Obama for prison would be better suited.

25 years of hard labor for you; your cell mate is 7 foot high and 320 pounds and is called 'sir' by the fellow inmates.

Jokes aside, allow me to provide an allegory. In the NFL and NBA rival 'scouts' attend games to get the gist of the game plan of the star player or to woo the agent of said star player and if both plans fall through the 'scout' is just another spectator.

In politics the scout is the bug, and the star player is the incumbent or the campaigner. And who else is the scout? the lobbyists. And how do the lobbyists get their money? through 'research.'

Think about it...

edit on 4-3-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If this is over the FISA warrant Trump has lost his mind. He can be mad but show some class. Change the rules instead of tweet like a lunatic.

If there is more than the FISA warrant Obama should be held acountable.

If it is over the FISA warrants it's possibly this turns into a libel case.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Trump doesn't sound worried about a leak, and considering nothing has leaked and he is still the president, tells me Trump wasn't conspiring over the phone.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

also, there was a time when there was a hacking into a small power grid (access to the larger one...for example all of U.S.).

Obama was furious and fired the Russian diplomat. It is possible he was doing his job to protect Americans from a full on black out and tapped this Russian prime minister...and also inadvertantly...tapped trump...bc trump loves his russians and talks to them all the time.

Of course he would not have found anything on trump...

This is just my theory...if true at all.

He also was sure that the Russians hacked the election...which...is still a theory that needs to be looked into

trump needs to chill

Obama may have been acting in the interests of the country and not using the NSA to try and influence an election. That is what we should find out. I am not sure, but I believe that any information obtained can not be made public, so if any of it is being leaked then it adds a new dimension to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Trump doesn't sound worried about a leak, and considering nothing has leaked and he is still the president, tells me Trump wasn't conspiring over the phone.

Good point. I agree, this seems more about the fact Obama would order the tapping in the first place on a political rival running for President. We need to find out what he was up to...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The armpits on the internet act like something is about to go down.

rumblings of Obama & Co moving .gov funds to democrats orgs via slush funds.

The weirdest thing I have seen of all is the trotting out of George W.. Now everyone is buddy bud with W and him and Obama are tight.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

My guess is this is a Bannon strategy to distract from the Russia issue.

If the US was monitoring calls involving Russia and then Trump's folks got caught up in that then maybe that's how they got "wiretapped."

It's a classic distraction attempt by Trump. It just means he wants everyone to look away and chase after his new shiny accusation.

"Hey Journalists, go fetch!"

Not fooled.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Good point. I agree, this seems more about the fact Obama would order the tapping in the first place on a political rival running for President. We need to find out what he was up to...

To me it sounds like trump has lost his mind. Luckily I don't know any grown ups who act like this but I don't know anybody who was raised with a silver spoon either. He has the same behaviour as Hollywood dynasty elites.

Let's not forget we have absolutely no idea what trump is talking about since he made vague refrences without any source. Maybe Alex Jones was his source.

This could be a trump tower server warrant where other people in the building were being targeted.

Or Obama could have done something malicious. Certainly possible.

Maybe trump should stop going to Florida at 3mil a trip and do some work besides socializing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
The armpits on the internet act like something is about to go down.

rumblings of Obama & Co moving .gov funds to democrats orgs via slush funds.

The weirdest thing I have seen of all is the trotting out of George W.. Now everyone is buddy bud with W and him and Obama are tight.

The slush funds for liberal activists is another scandal that is being under reported. Companies fined because of consumer violations - funds don't go back to consumers, but to organisations like La Raza. I sincerely hope Trump has ordered Sessions to unwind and investigate all Obama's little schemes.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It makes me wonder if Trump has a treasure trove of information stored up, in case of attacks against him. He's certainly not taking it lying down.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

My guess is this is a Bannon strategy to distract from the Russia issue.

Not fooled.

On the contrary - I'm starting to think that this is why Hillary was so adamant during the campaign about Russian interference - they tapped his joint and intercepted something that gave them reason to believe this.
gortex posted an excellent article on the first page - here's a screengrab....

link   

It's being user reported for a reason. Same reason Marco Rubio was so worried about hacks.

They all do it so they don't want the secret exposed.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

To me it sounds like trump has lost his mind. Luckily I don't know any grown ups who act like this but I don't know anybody who was raised with a silver spoon either. He has the same behaviour as Hollywood dynasty elites.

Let's not forget we have absolutely no idea what trump is talking about since he made vague refrences without any source. Maybe Alex Jones was his source.

This could be a trump tower server warrant where other people in the building were being targeted.

Or Obama could have done something malicious. Certainly possible.

Maybe trump should stop going to Florida at 3mil a trip and do some work besides socializing.

This is not a revelation today - it has been reported on (not widely) since January.
The FISA requests from July 2016 and October 2016 have been mentioned. The first reportedly denied, the second agreed.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Being POTUS while black?

Got me, toss it in the closet with the Nobel PP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join