It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 397
<< 394  395  396    398  399 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ukraine is ruled by corrupt oligarchs. Poroshenko said he will sell off his company and focus on being president. He never fulfilled that promise. No one is going to Ukraine for a court hearing.
edit on 24-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: UKTruth

I heard Manafort volunteered to be questioned. Is this true? Or is it an unrelated issue? For a man with so much to hide and apparently questionable relations, he sure has balls. But I suspect it will be the beginning of the end for that narrative.

Yes Manafort volunteered, but unsure whether he will be in a public or private hearing.

"Volounteered"

This from A WEEK AGO..
Trump allies Roger Stone and Paul Manafort both wanted for questioning in Russia investigations

Prosecutors in Ukraine and U.S. Senators investigating Pres. Donald Trump have notified two former top Trump aides that they are wanted for questioning in ongoing investigations regarding lies, corruption and the influence of the Russian government

www.rawstory.com...

As in...You can volunteer or we can issue a subpoena.

Three things will happen
(1) Manafort will demand a closed door hearing...Nunes will give it to him
(2) Lawyer definitely at his side for the lean-over-whisper with hand covering mic after every question
(3) A whole lot of "At the advice of legal counsel I am going to invoke my 5th amendment rights in regards to that question"...Over and OVER...

"Balls" would be getting on a flight to Ukraine...Manafort knows that Trump would never allow extradition, but the request is in with DOJ last I heard. Comey said he had not seen it when asked about the letter at the last hearing? Maybe it's in Sessions desk drawer?

Ukrainian prosecutors want to question Paul Manafort in connection with a corruption investigation and have made repeated requests for assistance from US authorities, CNN has learned.

Prosecutors in Kiev said they have made seven separate appeals over the past two years for help in questioning President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, including letters to FBI Director James Comey and US Justice Department officials. Ukrainian officials said the US has not responded to those requests.

www.bigcountryhomepage.com...

It was announced today he volunteered

That straight from the House Intelligence Committee.
You are welcome to your news sources, but best to stay in reality.

From your source, having updated their earlier mistake:
www.rawstory.com...

Thanks.

edit on 24/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Really...Are you OK? Able to read and cognate and such?

He volounteered after officially being notified he was wanted for questioning by the committee..

AKA Subpoena or Volunteer...your choice..

This from A WEEK AGO..
Trump allies Roger Stone and Paul Manafort both wanted for questioning in Russia investigations

Prosecutors in Ukraine and U.S. Senators investigating Pres. Donald Trump have notified two former top Trump aides that they are wanted for questioning in ongoing investigations regarding lies, corruption and the influence of the Russian government

www.rawstory.com...

Multiple sources from a week ago...

I can give you more?..

Before I do your research for you though...can you please answer my previous question and support your failed claim that the House Intelligence Committee VOTED to cancel an open hearing vs. Devin Nunes cancelling it as chairman?

You gave a bunch of links...None of which supported your claim.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Really...Are you OK? Able to read and cognate and such?

He volounteered after officially being notified he was wanted for questioning by the committee..

AKA Subpoena or Volunteer...your choice..

This from A WEEK AGO..

www.rawstory.com...

Multiple sources from a week ago...

I can give you more?..

Before I do your research for you though...can you please answer my previous question and support your failed claim that the House Intelligence Committee VOTED to cancel an open hearing vs. Devin Nunes cancelling it as chairman?

You gave a bunch of links...None of which supported your claim.

The fact is he volunteered as we were told today. Simple.
Speculation about whether he was forced to volunteer is irrelevant.

Not really a good day for you so far, LOL.

Why don't you post a statement from the House Intelligence Committee subpoenaing Manafort...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Thank God we have honest public servants like Devin Nunes who aren't afraid to expose the Alt-Left/Obama treachery against the first legitimate president we've had since George W.

Whatever Nunes has up his sleeve, he'd better act fast. The Obama clan is DANGEROUS.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Right.

And Flynn didn't have to resign. I guess.

edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Right.

And Flynn didn't have to resign. I guess.

What has that got to do with Manafort volunteering to answer questions from the House Intelligence Committee?

It's really quite simple.
Post the statement from the House Intelligence Committee where they say they have subpoenaed Manafort.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What has that got to do with Manafort volunteering to answer questions from the House Intelligence Committee?
You don't understand the similarity?

Post the statement from the House Intelligence Committee where they say they have subpoenaed Manafort.
Post the statement from Trump where he said he fired Flynn.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sorry...I am just distracted by all the GOP tears in DC right now..

Paul Ryan just gave a press conference where he said "Doing big things is hard!"

I can't make this # up...

What a effen team of losers your ilk elected...

This Healthcare Bill fail is just insane...how dumb do you have to be to eff up a super-majority in all branches of government ...have 8 years to write a replacement and THEN not be able to convince your own party to vote for it!

WOW...just wild...Trump is like a losing machine...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You don't understand the similarity?

Post the statement from Trump where he said he fired Flynn.

I am not talking about Flynn, but the obvious difference, as you asked, is that the House Intelligence Committee chairman told us today he volunteered. Hopefully the difference is now easy for you to understand.

Now post the details of the subpoena, or you can keep being irrelevant I guess.
Up to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So, you don't understand that the two are equivalent.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So, you don't understand that the two are equivalent.

No.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yeah.
It is pretty complex.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yeah.
It is pretty complex.

Yes it is.
We have the House Intelligence Committee publicly stating that Manafort volunteered and your argument is that he must have been subpoenaed because Trump didn't say Flynn was fired?

I must admit, you've lost me.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Obama's next book, written from Super Max, will be The Audacity of Wiretapping...

LOL ...

Well it looks like Mr. T's next will be Deal/No Deal ... awww.

At least Trump does his own writing unlike Barry "Boom Boom" Muhammad Obama.

Wrong again.

Donald Trump's Ghostwriter Tells All - The New Yorker

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thank God we have honest public servants like Devin Nunes who aren't afraid to expose the Alt-Left/Obama treachery against the first legitimate president we've had since George W.

Well, they both did barely scrape by in the Electoral College compared with Clinton and Obama... so I guess if that makes them "legitimate."

Bush gave us 9/11; the Great Dealmaker gave us ... well, nothing so far.

No Muslim Ban, No Repeal/Replace, No Defeat of ISIS in 30 days, No Great Wall Paid for by Mexico.

All we have are unsubstantiated tweets and international embarrassment.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What do you suppose would have happened if Manafort did not volunteer? He would have been subpoenaed and the media would have had a field day. At least for the moment he can act as though he has nothing to hide.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What do you suppose would have happened if Manafort did not volunteer? He would have been subpoenaed and the media would have had a field day. At least for the moment he can act as though he has nothing to hide.

Do you think the Presidential Pardon will come before or after the testimony?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It was that or get subpoened. This looks better.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I am not sure what would have happened in the future. I have found predicting the future to be for carnival frauds.
What we actually know is that Manafort volunteered, not that I think it makes much difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 394  395  396    398  399 >>

join