It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 396
<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

True. Except Donald's boobs are a bit smaller, but close.
Have you been spying on the Donald again.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

True. Except Donald's boobs are a bit smaller, but close.
Have you been spying on the Donald again.

Continuously..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Gryphon66

In other news...

Schiff cancels the next open hearing...

Manafort agrees to testify (attorney at side and closed door no doubt)

www.cnn.com...

66% of those surveyed think an independent counsel is needed..29% disagree

No, the committee voted to cancel the open hearing. Nunes announced it, and Schiff then came out to cry about it.

Always strange when you just say stuff...Link please? Meetings are scheduled or canceled at the direction of Chairman Schiff, not vote..

I will wait for your link.

Unlike you, I actually watched the press conferences today instead of reading fake news.

Here is Schiff:
www.c-span.org.../representative-schiff-calls-intelligence-chairs-decision-cancel-open-hearing-serious-mistake

Watched again...Where did anyone say the meeting was cancelled by a vote?

You are making stuff up...again...

Schiff refers politely to "the majority" party in the committee (GOP)...But it was Nunes (Chairman of the Majority) that canceled the meeting..

You posted several times that this was cancelled by vote, and keep pretending to post links to support that..

So you must be having some cognitive issues or being intentionally dishonest?

Help me out with a direct quote?

Schiff "But we do feel the need when the majority makes mistakes like today, by cancelling an open hearing..."

Keep it up fool.

Who are you? Mr. T?

That quote doesn't say anything about the committee voting to cancel an open hearing. Schiff refers to Majority Chairman Nunes as "the majority".

On YOUR LINK...look for a clue in the headline..

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff (D-CA) spoke to reporters following Committee Chair Devin Nunes' (R-CA) announcement he had requested a closed briefing with the directors of the FBI and NSA.

Or look anywhere...
The (Conservative) The Hill..
Chairman just cancelled open Intelligence Committee hearing with Clapper, Brennan and Yates in attempt to choke off public info.
thehill.com...

Hahaha... Nunes must have read their mind then.
You went back to the article instead of actually listening to Schiff's own words.

You're funny. In a clown like way.
Maybe you just had your augmented reality goggles on again.

edit on 24/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Obama's next book, written from Super Max, will be The Audacity of Wiretapping...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I heard Manafort volunteered to be questioned. Is this true? Or is it an unrelated issue? For a man with so much to hide and apparently questionable relations, he sure has balls. But I suspect it will be the beginning of the end for that narrative.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Obama's next book, written from Super Max, will be The Audacity of Wiretapping...

LOL ...

Well it looks like Mr. T's next will be Deal/No Deal ... awww.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I heard Manafort volunteered to be questioned. Is this true? Or is it an unrelated issue? For a man with so much to hide and apparently questionable relations, he sure has balls. But I suspect it will be the beginning of the end for that narrative.

Nunes also revealed that President Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, has volunteered to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on his alleged connections to Russia. "We thank Mr. Manafort for volunteering and encourage others with knowledge of these issues to voluntarily interview with the committee."

Source

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66

Littered throughout this thread I have stated multiple times I am all for all the investigation you would like.
That will not change.
Like you I would like to see any who broke the law prosecuted to the fullest extent.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What does any of that have to do with Chief Justice Roberts again?

You seem literally desperate to distract from that point.

You don't want the investigation to go any further, that seems clear.

Why is that (I ask for the 8th time)?

Did you not say that the Chief Justice should pick an investigative team and that the Executive and legislative branch are suspect?

The investigation is continuing, rightly so, and Nunes is literally updating the American people on a daily basis.
It's more transparent than any investigation I can remember.

Spin, spin, spin.

Nunes has lost all respect.

As of a few minutes ago, the abject failure of the Republican House leadership and the President has become painfully apparent.

When does the "winning" from Mr. Trump start again?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL ...

Well it looks like Mr. T's next will be Deal/No Deal ... awww.

At least Trump does his own writing unlike Barry "Boom Boom" Muhammad Obama.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Dreams from My iPhone

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Frankly, who can be surprised that Mr. Nunes and his Republican cohorts suddenly don't want public attention?

Yesterday, he couldn't get enough of the cameras while he was running to carry water to the White House.

Now, it's all hush-hush.

No transparency.

No objectivity.

No reason for any further confidence from the American people (or even Republican voters...)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thank God we have honest public servants like Devin Nunes who aren't afraid to expose the Alt-Left/Obama treachery against the first legitimate president we've had since George W.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Shill Nunes eats crow and Schiff calling for an open and independent investigation to overcome partisan politics and Whitehouse interference.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes Manafort volunteered, but unsure whether he will be in a public or private hearing.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

What you "think" is not relevant.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: shooterbrody

You didn't now answer away.

Well done sir.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes Manafort volunteered, but unsure whether he will be in a public or private hearing.

"Volounteered"

This from A WEEK AGO..
Trump allies Roger Stone and Paul Manafort both wanted for questioning in Russia investigations

Prosecutors in Ukraine and U.S. Senators investigating Pres. Donald Trump have notified two former top Trump aides that they are wanted for questioning in ongoing investigations regarding lies, corruption and the influence of the Russian government

www.rawstory.com...

As in...You can volunteer or we can issue a subpoena.

Three things will happen
(1) Manafort will demand a closed door hearing...Nunes will give it to him
(2) Lawyer definitely at his side for the lean-over-whisper with hand covering mic after every question
(3) A whole lot of "At the advice of legal counsel I am going to invoke my 5th amendment rights in regards to that question"...Over and OVER...

"Balls" would be getting on a flight to Ukraine...Manafort knows that Trump would never allow extradition, but the request is in with DOJ last I heard. Comey said he had not seen it when asked about the letter at the last hearing? Maybe it's in Sessions desk drawer?

Ukrainian prosecutors want to question Paul Manafort in connection with a corruption investigation and have made repeated requests for assistance from US authorities, CNN has learned.

Prosecutors in Kiev said they have made seven separate appeals over the past two years for help in questioning President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, including letters to FBI Director James Comey and US Justice Department officials. Ukrainian officials said the US has not responded to those requests.

www.bigcountryhomepage.com...

edit on 24-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Shill Nunes eats crow and Schiff calling for an open and independent investigation to overcome partisan politics and Whitehouse interference.

www.nbcnews.com...

Sure.

Problem is, they can't publicly show classified material.

new topics

top topics

<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join