It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nunes has revealed himself as a Trump surrogate, nothing more.

The Executive and Legislative branches are suspect. The Judicial is the only possibly non-aligned branch we have left.

The American people deserve a quick and clear answer to these questions

Based on your general deportment today ... I have zero concern about what you personally find ludicrous.

It's a finer point of American government, which you may not be aware of, but Constitutionally, the Chief Justice presides over the Senate in a case of impeachment of the President, to assure that all three branches of government are involved.

The level of gravity in this side-show has reached that level.

Why are you so desperate now to claim that we can't go any further with an investigation? That's all you've claimed for 7000 pages ... investigation, investigation ... now that it's clearly seen we can't trust Rep. Nunes, you want to throw in the towel.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm merely siding with the mainstream here. All the evidence IS on my side.

With your HIGH standard correct?

www.cnsnews.com...

Clapper made two key statements during Sunday’s interview. First, he said that the agencies he oversaw as DNI – which include the CIA, FBI Intelligence branch and National Security Agency – did not conduct any “wiretap activity” against Trump or his campaign and that to his knowledge no FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) court order for such surveillance was issued. He stressed that he could only speak for the intelligence community, not for state or local agencies or for government entities authorized under Title Three of the 1968 “Wiretap Act.” But Clapper then went on to say that to his knowledge there was “no evidence” of “collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.” “We did not include any evidence in our report – and I say ‘our,’ that’s NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence – that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.” “I understand that,” said interviewer Chuck Todd. “But does it exist?” “Not to my knowledge.” “If it existed, it would have been in this report?” “This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.,” Clapper replied, “but at the time I – we had no evidence of such collusion.” Clapper stepped down on January 20, the day Obama’s term ended.

Aside from the statement of the DNI whose job it is to oversee the 16 agencies of the ic?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sorry to butt in, but you mention high standard and then cite CNS.

The jokes are still writing themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66

I fully understand what unmasking is. It can be done legally or illegally.

No comment on what Bob actually said?

Bob Woodward has become like one of those UFO experts that promises massive revelations...soon...But offers no evidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ABC is reporting that Comey is at the White House; no word as to why.
source

I wonder if he brought handcuffs...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Is the statement from Clapper in dispute?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nunes has revealed himself as a Trump surrogate, nothing more.

The Executive and Legislative branches are suspect. The Judicial is the only possibly non-aligned branch we have left.

The American people deserve a quick and clear answer to these questions

Based on your general deportment today ... I have zero concern about what you personally find ludicrous.

It's a finer point of American government, which you may not be aware of, but Constitutionally, the Chief Justice presides over the Senate in a case of impeachment of the President, to assure that all three branches of government are involved.

The level of gravity in this side-show has reached that level.

Why are you so desperate now to claim that we can't go any further with an investigation? That's all you've claimed for 7000 pages ... investigation, investigation ... now that it's clearly seen we can't trust Rep. Nunes, you want to throw in the towel.

/shrug

The Judicial branch has also proven itself to be suspect, or is it only when you think something suspect that it matters?
How would the investigative team be picked?

What makes you think that partisan claims of Nunes being 'suspect' requires him to lose his duties?

Sounds like you just want it your way, not an independent investigation.
Excuses being set up in case no evidence is found of your collusion claims, perhaps?

Like i said, there is no such thing as independent right now.
edit on 24/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

What are you trying to tell me there? Clapper says that no Trump wiretap occurred and to his knowledge there was no collusion between Russia and Trump. His first point aligns with everything I've been saying and his second while a good source is just an opinion and isn't gospel. There is STILL an investigation ongoing with the collusion, so saying that no evidence exists is, at the minimum, premature.

After all, THIS was past of the words you just quoted me:

“This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.,” Clapper replied, “but at the time I – we had no evidence of such collusion.” Clapper stepped down on January 20, the day Obama’s term ended.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Olivine
source

I don't think he can arrest the President.

Staff members, maybe.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

yeah and the judicial is not?

www.cnn.com...
"He is a faker," she said of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, going point by point, as if presenting a legal brief. "He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."

You seem to be having a poor day.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

source

Staff members, maybe.

Possibly coming clean now that he has been recalled to a private hearing next week.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How has the Judicial branch proven itself suspect in this matter in your mind?

If you can't argue reasonably without the personal, nonsensical BS, you go back on the ignore list.

You seem really desperate to keep this matter in Nune's Committee "UK" ... why is that?

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

HAHAHAHA

Didn't take long to crap on woodward

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

source

Staff members, maybe.

Possibly coming clean now that he has been recalled to a private hearing next week.

Director Comey is about as clean as it gets in Washington.

Let's see what happens ...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Clapper last had eyes on in January. He even said this could have unfolded or become available in the time since he left.
Current conversation is that that situation has changed.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Your HIGH standard seems suspect....

You accept part of clappers statement but the rest which does not align with your agenda is suspect?

You sir are a treat.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The nonsense in your posts has become illegible.

You do realize that there are currently 8 members on the SCOTUS?

Take a nap.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How has the Judicial branch proven itself suspect in this matter in your mind?

If you can't argue reasonably without the personal, nonsensical BS, you go back on the ignore list.

You seem really desperate to keep this matter in Nune's Committee "UK" ... why is that?

Good lord, do you not remember the statements from the Supreme Court during the elections?
Did you not see the rulings of liberal judges just recently?

Oh, let me guess, because YOU think they are ok, they are not suspect

Now, what makes you think the entire DoJ is suspect and that bypassing the Office of Special Counsel in order to push investigative duties to the Judicial branch is a smart move?
What makes the IC community unfit to investigate.. given you were one that claimed their word was proof not so long ago.

You haven't answered my question by the way.. who is going to carry out the investigation - assuming the crazy notion of Justice Roberts actually being in charge of selecting an investigative team?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Your HIGH standard seems suspect....

You accept part of clappers statement but the rest which does not align with your agenda is suspect?

You sir are a treat.

At no point have I said I disagreed with anything Clapper said. I believe that he was telling the truth and that up until the day he left office there was no evidence known of Trump colluding with Russia. However, it has been 2 months since Jan 20th, and the investigation has carried on since then. What was true THEN isn't necessarily true now.

Though nice try with your logic traps again.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

From an investigation that "began" in july? An investigation that the nsa collected data for? Are you actually calling the intel report released in jan wrong?

Really?

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join