It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 392
<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Cool
So then in "following where the investigation leads" you have no problem with the nsa providing the proof( as they have all the metadata) as to how flynns name, and any other, was illegally unmasked?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

400 pages when there's no story here besides a tweet and some partisan energy? Imagine if you got all to together and built a community garden or something. There's be too much food to feed the world.

For once, I can't disagree with your statement, Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's really rewarding here to see Republicans and their operatives so suddenly concerned about minimization and NSA warrantless spying ... as it's been going on for LITERALLY DECADES.

That's something, at least.

ETA: Timeline of NSA Domestic Spying

Gee haven't seen this before........the patented dem "everyone else has done it" defense.

What is different this time is the former admin may have been caught.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Cool
So then in "following where the investigation leads" you have no problem with the nsa providing the proof( as they have all the metadata) as to how flynns name, and any other, was illegally unmasked?

If I may be allowed a side comment, ShooterB ... your questions and comments are often so generic that it's difficult to answer in any cogent manner ...

... however ...

I don't have any problem with any evidence that proves that any member of any American Administration, government, Presidential Campaign, business interest, etc. has broken the law being brought front and center and the criminals revealed thereby receiving the ultimate penalty possible.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's really rewarding here to see Republicans and their operatives so suddenly concerned about minimization and NSA warrantless spying ... as it's been going on for LITERALLY DECADES.

That's something, at least.

ETA: Timeline of NSA Domestic Spying

Gee haven't seen this before........the patented dem "everyone else has done it" defense.

What is different this time is the former admin may have been caught.

Another null content post.

Relating history isn't claiming that "everyone else has done it."

The NSA is not "Dems." For someone crying so recently about "the Deep State" I would think you'd realize that.

Look beyond your hyper-partisanship for once.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What part of your everyone else has done it post is relevant?

Please refrain from barking directions at me as you have no authority.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Pfft.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Pfft.

Well done sir

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Phoenix

Good job not addressing any of the points I brought up instead opting to laugh at me some more. Further proving that you have no argument to stand on. I wonder, if no charges are brought forth against Democrats/Obama can I come to you expecting you to admit you are wrong or should I be expecting more goal post wrangling?

If no charges come from it, sure I'll eat crow, conversely if charges are brought forth I expect same.

As far as crowing about response, I am cell bound and answering editing walls of text is pain in rear.

Did you hear General McInerney came out and says same as Woodward - on ZH story.

Who cares? If it isn't definitive then it means nothing.

On goalposts shifting I have yet to see PROOF that Russians stole election, however I have seen many denials of claim from Obama IC leaders, then it changed to "influence", then to, "desired" now it's "liked"

There is no claim that the Russians stole the election. That is a strawman invented by Trump. The investigation is about collusion with the Russians, and as of Monday they are saying that there is strong evidence this may be the case. This is AWFUL news for Trump. We may not have seen it yet, but the implications of what was said there are WAY worse than the non-issue you are bringing up about Woodward.

Yup dem goalposts move! Reminds me of global warming subject with multiple morphosis of terminology.

So yes I am amused.

Goal posts don't get moved for strawmen.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Apply those standards to the russia investigation......

yeah like I said you do not apply them evenly

Really? Everything about the Russia investigation is saying that there is merit in conducting it. So I'm not sure what you are talking about here. I'm merely siding with the mainstream here. All the evidence IS on my side.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Some folks are in free-fall denial mode.

I look forward to an independent investigation to get to the bottom of all this.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I look forward to an independent investigation to get to the bottom of all this.

The notion of an independent committee is laughable. I don't think you can really believe there can be such a thing, but it makes for a good sound bite.

Who is going to select the members of this so called 'independent' committee?
Presumably you understand that Special Counsel is a function within the DoJ?

There is no such thing as independent in the current environment.

Nunes is doing a fine job of keeping everyone updated - speaking directly to the public.

edit on 24/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The notion of an independent committee is laughable. I don;t think you can really believe there can be such a thing, but it makes for a good sound bite.

It's not laughable in any sense of the word, except for those whose real agenda is to obfuscate the facts.

Let the Chief Justice pick the Special Investigator and their team.

The Executive and the Legislative have proven conclusively that they aren't interested in the truth.

ETA: To address your stealth edit.

Nunes expended his mojo yesterday. His part is played. I'd be surprised if he's still Committee Chair on Monday.

If he is, the Republican leadership is spitting in the faces of the American people.

Let's have a real investigation and see what's what, eh?

The truth is what you were claiming to seek for a while ... what changed for you?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The notion of an independent committee is laughable. I don;t think you can really believe there can be such a thing, but it makes for a good sound bite.

It's not laughable in any sense of the word, except for those whose real agenda is to obfuscate the facts.

The Executive and the Legislative have proven conclusively that they aren't interested in the truth.

What?
The Judicial branch carrying out investigations???
So you want to bypass Special Counsel then?

Who pray tell is the Chief Justice going to choose to do this investigation... any ideas?
LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What's funny is that he thought that he got me in some sort of logic trap there with my words and his lack of a response.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What?
LOL

You seem to wish that the investigation goes no further.

Why is that, I wonder?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

What's funny is that he thought that he got me in some sort of logic trap there with my words and his lack of a response.

There's no accounting for the level of discourse at times.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What?
LOL

You seem to wish that the investigation goes no further.

Why is that, I wonder?

No, I think that Nunes is doing a fine job by updating the public almost daily.

Just because a Democrat accuses a Republican of being partisan, doesn't mean you should suspend all your processes and have the Chief Justice pick an investigation team. That is ludicrous.

There is no one who is impartial. This is what happens in a two party system. It happened for 8 years and now the shoe MIGHT be on the other foot, you don't like it so much.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It funny on Monday looked all rosy but by Thursday that rose wilted due lack of truth.

Significant that you stopped your narrative on Monday isn't it.

Twisting, turning and squirming to keep that Russian thing going when it's all inuendo based upon tainted information released to damage an incoming administration by an outgoing administration - except in doing so laws were broken.

Do you deny dissemination was illegal or will you hang on the Petard that manufacturing data for surveillance to have it appear legal in fact makes it legal to disseminate.

For me, I was brought up honorably and cannot accept this new morality of invention to justify what we're formerly dastardly deeds not even mentioning sheer illegality.

Why never was and never could be democrat, it's not partisanship for me, it's anethma to my beliefs, honor and upbringing.

The current crop of GOP uniparty evokes same feelings lest I leave them out.

Obama, DNC and supporters within government have and are doing their all to sabotage.

I am confident it will backfire in spectacular fashion as rest of stuff has in opposition to Trump in past year+

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

It funny on Monday looked all rosy but by Thursday that rose wilted due lack of truth.

Significant that you stopped your narrative on Monday isn't it.

Not really... Investigations take time and I will not have abandoned my story from Monday within 3 days of information being released and no further information released. You are just making # up about me now. How about you stay in your own lane?

Twisting, turning and squirming to keep that Russian thing going when it's all inuendo based upon tainted information released to damage an incoming administration by an outgoing administration - except in doing so laws were broken.

Do you deny dissemination was illegal or will you hang on the Petard that manufacturing data for surveillance to have it appear legal in fact makes it legal to disseminate.

I have no idea what you are talking about here. You seem to have gone of into your own tangent reality with this investigation.

For me, I was brought up honorably and cannot accept this new morality of invention to justify what we're formerly dastardly deeds not even mentioning sheer illegality.

Why never was and never could be democrat, it's not partisanship for me, it's anethma to my beliefs, honor and upbringing.

Right. Partisanship.

The current crop of GOP uniparty evokes same feelings lest I leave them out.

Obama, DNC and supporters within government have and are doing their all to sabotage.

I am confident it will backfire in spectacular fashion as rest of stuff has in opposition to Trump in past year+

Looks exactly like partisanship to me. All hopes for a conservative fantasy and no opinions based on given facts because you've chosen to just not believe them true.

new topics

top topics

<< 389  390  391    393  394  395 >>

join