It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
7797 posts!

Has there ever been such a thread?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Good job not addressing any of the points I brought up instead opting to laugh at me some more. Further proving that you have no argument to stand on. I wonder, if no charges are brought forth against Democrats/Obama can I come to you expecting you to admit you are wrong or should I be expecting more goal post wrangling?
edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not stunning to me, as one of the first questions I asked was how a transcript of flynns conversation showed up in the white house to expose he met with an ambassador he lied about.

I provided opinion from Bob Woodward as an answer to your question about killing this thread.
I have no doubt many people would like this issue to go away; it won't be going anywhere for quite a while.

Bob Woodward's opinion is the same as anyone's who understands what minimization is.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I see the "other" side of your brain is posting today.

Here's the ... absurdity ... in your purely partisan nonsense you just posted.

Even though you and those who are of like mind don't like the fact that Democratic members of Congress were also elected by Americans to represent their interests, the fact remains that even as members of the minority party (at present) these members of the House Committee have precisely the same rights and privileges as the Republican members do.

Your accusation of "grandstanding and conspiracy theories" is utterly laughable not only in the face of what Republicans did on Monday (I'm looking at you Rep. Gowdy ... still have your own private email? ), or what Sideshow Nunes pulled yesterday, but also, what they've done over the last several years ... turning virtually EVERY investigation into nothing more than rank political theater. (Gowdy, Chaffetz, Isa, etc. etc.)

Nunes isn't shutting down anyone. Give us a break. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he were replaced in the coming weeks as Committee Chair.

A "majority of the committee" eh? Gee, I wonder what their political affiliation might be? (22 members of the Committee, 13 Republicans, 9 Democrats).

No one is going to remove elected Representatives of the American from any part of the process.

Your ludicrous hyper-partisanship is showing "UK."

edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not banking, just laughing on way to......watching dems twist and tweek way to jail.

Parsing is extraordinary good almost rising to Clintonion levels on the meanings of "if" very amusing indeed.

Bob must be just joking and wanted his name in the news.

I'll make you a wager.

If in the outcome of this mess (assuming that the Republican Congress doesn't merely sweep it away) any ranking member of the Obama Administrator is charged, arraigned or "goes to jail" ... I will retire from this site once and for all.

If the outcome, instead, reveals that any ranking Trump associates or operatives have colluded with the Russian government in any way and receive appropriate legal outcomes for that activity ... will you commit to resigning from ATS?

I mean, if you're so "certain" of the outcome here ... let's make it interesting.

Wha-cha say?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Phoenix

Good job not addressing any of the points I brought up instead opting to laugh at me some more. Further proving that you have no argument to stand on. I wonder, if no charges are brought forth against Democrats/Obama can I come to you expecting you to admit you are wrong or should I be expecting more goal post wrangling?

If no charges come from it, sure I'll eat crow, conversely if charges are brought forth I expect same.

As far as crowing about response, I am cell bound and answering editing walls of text is pain in rear.

Did you hear General McInerney came out and says same as Woodward - on ZH story.

On goalposts shifting I have yet to see PROOF that Russians stole election, however I have seen many denials of claim from Obama IC leaders, then it changed to "influence", then to, "desired" now it's "liked"

Yup dem goalposts move! Reminds me of global warming subject with multiple morphosis of terminology.

So yes I am amused.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not banking, just laughing on way to......watching dems twist and tweek way to jail.

Parsing is extraordinary good almost rising to Clintonion levels on the meanings of "if" very amusing indeed.

Bob must be just joking and wanted his name in the news.

I'll make you a wager.

If in the outcome of this mess (assuming that the Republican Congress doesn't merely sweep it away) any ranking member of the Obama Administrator is charged, arraigned or "goes to jail" ... I will retire from this site once and for all.

If the outcome, instead, reveals that any ranking Trump associates or operatives have colluded with the Russian government in any way and receive appropriate legal outcomes for that activity ... will you commit to resigning from ATS?

I mean, if you're so "certain" of the outcome here ... let's make it interesting.

Wha-cha say?

Obama et al has to get "charges", but Trump et al merely has to get "revealed".

Sounds like "Head I win, tails you lose"!

Or what if it's two birds with one stone? Just because you're probably so sure Trump is guilty, doesn't mean that Obama isn't too.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why have such an extreme wager? We are all welcome here to share our view points, politics be damned. What's the point if a Trump associate committed treason? In America we don't do guilt by association. Scott Foval did crime in the 2016 election. He had 0 impact on Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well, duh, perhaps my terminology is based on that of the INDIVIDUAL I WAS RESPONDING TO?

I'm not sure that Trump is guilty. Nor do I believe that Obama is innocent.

Perhaps, avoid the tendency to put words in other's mouths so much?

Thanks for your contribution, as always. I'm disappointed we didn't get one of your signature graphics.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Why have such an extreme wager? We are all welcome here to share our view points, politics be damned. What's the point if a Trump associate committed treason? In America we don't do guilt by association. Scott Foval did crime in the 2016 election. He had 0 impact on Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps because there's no penalty here (anymore) for posting absolute rot?

I'm not trying to stop anyone from "sharing" ... I just wanted to know if the MEMBER I WAS RESPONDING TO was willing to test the courage of their convictions.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's really rewarding here to see Republicans and their operatives so suddenly concerned about minimization and NSA warrantless spying ... as it's been going on for LITERALLY DECADES.

That's something, at least.

ETA: Timeline of NSA Domestic Spying
edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Linkage

edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I was just being a needle, although you did seem pretty confident as I depicted. Perhaps I should have brought a bit of humor in to lighten things up, every page I try to browse it just looks like intense partisan man to man thumb wrestling melee with little actual 'content' (like data and stuff).

It seems like of you whom have been doing this thread straight through from page one, you ought to be able to put together one hell of a new summary thread on all this matter?
edit on 24-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was just being a needle, although you did seem pretty confident as I depicted. Perhaps I should have brought a bit of humor in to lighten things up, every page I try to browse it just looks like intense partisan man to man thumb wrestling melee with little actual 'content' (like data and stuff).

We don't all manufacture our own content as readily as others do, Ignorance.

There are those of us that care about facts.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What's that supposed to mean?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why limit it to your definition of "ranking" member when we know all ranked members make underlings do the "dirty" work to insulate themselves.

Then we'll just endlessly debate meaning of "ranking" kinda like parsing the word "if" endlessly.

Besides you guys consume to much "welch" kool-aid to even make a bet with as it is lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why limit it to your definition of "ranking" member when we know all ranked members make underlings do the "dirty" work to insulate themselves.

Then we'll just endlessly debate meaning of "ranking" kinda like parsing the word "if" endlessly.

Besides you guys consume to much "welch" kool-aid to even make a bet with as it is lol.

Define the wager in terms acceptable to you then.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Apply those standards to the russia investigation......

yeah like I said you do not apply them evenly

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What's that supposed to mean?

/shrug

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Summary of thread:

Trump tweeted that Obama wiretapped him at his residence with zero corroborating evidence.

No corroborating evidence of Trump's tweets has come to light.

Republican operatives are desperate here to distract from those two facts.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: has not have

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

400 pages when there's no story here besides a tweet and some partisan energy? Imagine if you got all to together and built a community garden or something. There's be too much food to feed the world.

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join