It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 390
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is her "pair" in a jar on Putin's desk as well?
Does your inquiring mind want ,or need to know .

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I fully understand what unmasking is. It can be done legally or illegally.

No comment on what Bob actually said?

He said if unmasking happened illegally it could be a legal issue.

Again, was this stunning news for you?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Is her "pair" in a jar on Putin's desk as well?
Does your inquiring mind want ,or need to know .

Garden-variety attempt at deflection.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
On Trump claim of surveillance,

Media: We demand proof !!!

Nunes: I have proof !!!

Media: How dare you offer proof !!!

Media proceeds to ploy of "attack the messenger" as Nunes information is opposite of desired propaganda.

Meanwhile zip about zippy's island vacy at such a convenient time.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

This is not even CLOSE to an accurate representation with what is going on with Nunes right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not stunning to me, as one of the first questions I asked was how a transcript of flynns conversation showed up in the white house to expose he met with an ambassador he lied about.

I provided opinion from Bob Woodward as an answer to your question about killing this thread.
I have no doubt many people would like this issue to go away; it won't be going anywhere for quite a while.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Depends on how heavy a filter one used, to each his own or something when the information conflicts with carefully constructed stories.

All I see is pissy feelings because Nunes didn't let dems on committee steal or repaint his marbles.

All they have is "kill the messenger" ploy.

Can't figure how you guys (gals) can justify political spying day after day using perjured trumped up foreign contact to open door.

You even have hard left reporter on Watergate saying folks going to jail over this - are you and media going to attack that messenger also or maybe claim senility.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You even have hard left reporter on Watergate saying folks going to jail over this - are you and media going to attack that messenger also or maybe claim senility.

Interesting none of them have anything to say about Woodwards comments.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Can't figure how you guys (gals) can justify political spying day after day using perjured trumped up foreign contact to open door.

We clearly have MUCH higher standards of evidence than you do as we don't accept this BS you are shoveling right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

We clearly have MUCH higher standards of evidence than you do as we don't accept this BS you are shoveling right now.

Yeah too bad those standards are not applied evenly.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

It appears he saw something shady. Frankly, I cannot wait to see what it is.

Probably something connected to the Clinton Campaign.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Up until day ago Woodward had full left cred, gonna be entertaining to see how apologists counter his comments about former administration figures going to jail over this - he certainly did say it most direct without using weasel words.

I believe his comments related to Nunes revelations that rest of apologists are having coniption fits over.

Guess if it's good enough for Bob, it's good enough for me.

I love receiving my confirmation bias from the Woodwards, like my birthday all over again!

edit on 24-3-2017 by Phoenix because: Boom

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I love receiving my confirmation bias from the Woodwards, like my birthday all over again!

That is funny!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Depends on how heavy a filter one used, to each his own or something when the information conflicts with carefully constructed stories.

All I see is pissy feelings because Nunes didn't let dems on committee steal or repaint his marbles.

All they have is "kill the messenger" ploy.

Exactly right. Nunes and the rest of the Republicans will have witnessed the outrageous behaviour of Democrats on Monday, using a public hearing to grandstand and jam in every conspiracy theory they could.

Looks like Nunes is closing down Schiff and his band of bitter Democrats. He has made Tuesday's session private now and is bringing back Rogers and Comey. This change was voted on by a majority of the Committee, yet it didn't stop Schiff running straight out to the press to cry in front of them.

It's imperative that Nunes stands firm and removes propagandists from the process or diminishes their chances of grandstanding. Schiff and co have proven themselves to be unqualified to be part of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah too bad those standards are not applied evenly.

Says you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You guys are banking everything on Woodward even though he only said "IF names were unmasked illegally then people would go to jail." That, so far, isn't the case. Townha ll

Veteran journalist Bob Woodward said Obama administration officials could face criminal charges for unmasking names of Trump transition’s team from the surveillance of foreign officials.

“If true, is a gross violation,” he said, noting it’s not related to President Trump’s claim that former President Obama had his wires tapped.

Woodward described the rules masking the names of Americans as “pretty strict” and said it would be criminal to disseminate the information if it didn’t have intelligence value.

“Apparently what had happened here is a couple of diplomats who can be legitimately wiretapped were talking about meeting with Trump or people on his transition team, and of course you can learn all kinds of things from diplomats gossiping,” Woodward said. “Under the rules, and they’re pretty strict, it’s called minimization, you don’t name the American person who’s being discussed, and there’s 20 people in the intelligence community for intelligence reasons that can say, ‘OK, we need to unmask,’ or take the minimization off these names, but the idea that there was intelligence value here is really thin. …. This could be criminal on the part of people who decided, ‘Oh, let’s name these people.”

edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Nonetheless it's gonna be a yuge pile you and your likes are standing in as truth gets fully exposed.

The story that DNC made up as cover for loss is daily coming unwound except this time looks as time will actually be served.

Using finely cut legalities to commit illegal act does not construe them being legal no matter how hard the act is twisted, still illegal to commit perjury and disseminate information from tainted operation.

My new standard based on your "high standard" will be " good for the goose, good for the gander" " sit down shut up you hypocritical jerk", if I hear one snipet of complaining from the left after this precedent.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Phoenix because: Poof

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Nonetheless it's gonna be a yuge pile you and your likes are standing in as truth gets fully exposed.

No. No it isn't. Especially me. I'm not under investigation here. But in any case, things just keep getting worse for Trump, not Democrats.

The story that DNC made up as cover for loss is daily coming unwound except this time looks as time will actually be served.

Time served for what crimes? Again Woodward isn't saying crimes were definitely committed, he was only saying that IF names were unmasked it would be illegal. Prove they were unmasked, because Woodward didn't.

Using finely cut legalities to commit illegal act does not construe them being legal no matter how hard the act is twisted, still illegal to commit perjury and disseminate information from tainted operation.

My new standard based on your "high standard" will be " good for the goose, good for the gander" " sit down shut up you hypocritical jerk", if I hear one snipet of complaining from the left after this precedent.

Considering you are displaying confirmation bias to the extreme with your posts here, I really don't care what you think if I'm ultimately wrong. You are already proving yourself a partisan hypocrite by saying Woodward's interviews expose more than they actually do.

Hell, Woodward even SPECIFICALLY mentioned that these hypothetical crimes would be unrelated to Trump's wiretapping claim. I noticed you are ignoring that part.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Between the Obama spying bombshell(s), HealthCare, and deranged Chuckee "Filibuster" Schumer, this Friday has to be the busiest ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Not banking, just laughing on way to......watching dems twist and tweek way to jail.

Parsing is extraordinary good almost rising to Clintonion levels on the meanings of "if" very amusing indeed.

Bob must be just joking and wanted his name in the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join