It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Rep. Nunes a member of Congress (Legislative Branch) supposedly INVESTIGATING the President's operatives objectively.

That cover is blown now; time for an independent commission.

Let's get to the bottom of this.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I suppose this is the most convenient way to dismiss things you'd rather not be hearing about ...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Is her "pair" in a jar on Putin's desk as well?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

It's the truth. You just posted a bunch of (unrelated to the thread topic) conservative opinions like we'd care what you guys thing about a particular Democrat. It's no different than any of the other ridiculous hit pieces against Democrats/liberals that conservative media cranks out on a regular basis. Nothing substantial or of note reported on and pure confirmation bias filler.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Nunes actually stated on the record that he reports only to "his caucus" ... I linked the source previously.

Not his constituents mind you ... the Party.

He's just not very good at his job -- he's a little twitchy.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Republican leadership will continue to provide cover for Trump as long as he seems useful to their agenda, and when he isn't, "new evidence" will be found proving collusion.

This isn't a fact, for instance.

His highly publicized "running to the White House" is just smoke and mirrors though, in my opinion.

This is no fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Indigo5

It appears he saw something shady. Frankly, I cannot wait to see what it is.

You and the rest of the House Intelligence Committee ...

No doubt. I think his running to the whitehouse can only mean one of two things. He's now a Trump surrogate, or the president is a victim.

Answer: Surrogate

From the Chairman of the Committee tasked with getting to the bottom of whether or not Trump colluded with Russia..

“I felt I had a duty and obligation to tell him because as you know he’s been taking a lot of heat in the news media,” Nunes said on Hannity’s Fox News show.

His duty and obligation?...To Trump..

His aim? To shelter him from "heat in the news media"

The guy he is tasked with investigating..

nymag.com...

Duty and obligation to the president. Imagine that.

Congressmen have no duty or obligation to the President. They are supposed to fall under a separate branch of government and remain independent from the President. Congressmen's duty and obligation lie with the people who voted them into office, not the President.

I didn't mean a formal duty and obligation, like it was in their job description. But thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Rep. Nunes a member of Congress (Legislative Branch) supposedly INVESTIGATING the President's operatives objectively.

That cover is blown now; time for an independent commission.

Let's get to the bottom of this.

Agreed. Nunes lost all credibility with his actions this week. Even Republicans are starting to think so. Granted that is McCain and he's been big on the anti-Trump train, but things aren't looking good for Nunes right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No doubt. I think his running to the whitehouse can only mean one of two things. He's now a Trump surrogate, or the president is a victim.

From the Chairman of the Committee tasked with getting to the bottom of whether or not Trump colluded with Russia..

“I felt I had a duty and obligation to tell him because as you know he’s been taking a lot of heat in the news media,” Nunes said on Hannity’s Fox News show.

nymag.com...

Congressmen have no duty or obligation to the President. They are supposed to fall under a separate branch of government and remain independent from the President. Congressmen's duty and obligation lie with the people who voted them into office, not the President.

I didn't mean a formal duty and obligation, like it was in their job description. But thanks.

Pulling a Trump and you didn't mean what you wrote then?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What is true ?
The observations about the credibility of Louise Mensch statements as detailed in the article or the fact that you don't want to hear about them ?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I thought this thread was to be killed

Not until this kind of stuff ends....

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Washington Post's Bob Woodward warned on Wednesday that there are people from the Obama administration who could be facing criminal charges for unmasking the names of Trump transition team members from surveillance of foreign officials.

Woodward is pretty respectable, and I would say an expert on uncovering government corruption, no?

During an interview on Fox News, Woodward said that if that information about the unmasking is true, "it is a gross violation." He said it isn't Trump's assertion, without proof, that his predecessor wiretapped Trump Tower that is of concern, but rather that intelligence officials named the Americans being discussed in intercepted communications.

"But the idea that there was intelligence value here is really thin," Woodward said. "It's, again, down the middle, it is not what Trump said, but this could be criminal on the part of people who decided, oh, let's name these people." He drove the point home, adding that "under the rules, that name is supposed to be blanked out, and so you've got a real serious problem potentially of people in the Obama administration passing around this highly classified gossip."

It is only Bob Woodward you know.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Pick one. I don't care. Your article is offtopic anyways.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

nymag.com...

Pulling a Trump and you didn't mean what you wrote then?

Sorry, the literal mind is often perplexed by the figurative one. Figures of speech are something you learn along the way, but teaching them to others is a fools errand.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Republican leadership will continue to provide cover for Trump as long as he seems useful to their agenda, and when he isn't, "new evidence" will be found proving collusion.

This isn't a fact, for instance.

Paul Ryan was informed that Nunes was going to the White House and didn't stop him. The RNC was ready the next day with an email campaign to take advantage of what Rep. Nunes did.

Those are facts.

His highly publicized "running to the White House" is just smoke and mirrors though, in my opinion.

This is no fact.

Good catch. That must be why I clearly described it as "my opinion."

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You needed Bob Woodward to tell you that unmasking is a problem?

Okay.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Those are two of the three things you said to me, neither of which are facts, and the other I merely gave you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Those are two of the three things you said to me, neither of which are facts, and the other I merely gave you the benefit of the doubt.

How convenient that you only wish to discuss my response to you and nothing else, like, what I was actually referring to in my comments.

Here, I'll list them for you since I know you're busy with work ...

1. Nunes completely ignored protocol by calling three news conferences to announce that he was taking information that only he has seen to the White House (which is at least tangentially party to these investigations.)

2. Nunes informed Paul Ryan of his intention to do so and was not prevented.

3. The RNC ran with a typical "low dollar donor" screed in email the next day capitalizing on Mr. Nune's side-show.

Are those facts that you can dispute? If so, do so.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I apologize for that. I didn't read all your posts. Though it is convenient the facts you are claiming are hidden elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I fully understand what unmasking is. It can be done legally or illegally.

No comment on what Bob actually said?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I apologize for that. I didn't read all your posts. Though it is convenient the facts you are claiming are hidden elsewhere.

How unlike you to respond without all the facts; no worries, par for the course.

As to the relevant facts, I've provided them for you, conveniently.

new topics

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join