It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: Phage
What the hell was he talking about yesterday then?

That's a great question.

I don't think anyone really knows. As far as I'm concerned, he has tainted any valuable evidence by leaving bi-partisan committee members out of the equation before he alerted the White House.

You folks keep saying this---

I'm pretty certain it's the first and only time I've said this.

And in case you're interested, I'm not "folks" I'm only one folk.

C'mon, Alpha ... some folks have to be able to use canned dialogue that has nothing to do with the person or subject at hand.

They certainly can't think on their feet. Jeez.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors that Napolitano started getting death threats after outing GCHQ.

That's why he's off Fox.

In deep hiding.

Not sure if true.

Sure possible.

Death threats?

I hear he's enrolled in basic journalism courses at an undisclosed location.

Something about learning the difference between his hind-quarters and an area of displaced dirt?

Very hush hush..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

a reply to: diggindirt

but that supposes that the members of the committee had no access to his presser.

He provided no real information in his press conference. Turns out, it's not clear that he actually had any.

Then what, pray tell, are they squealing like freshly castrated hogs about? I just heard one of them jabbering on about "respect." I think it was the one who thinks Bush is still president.

He was about to be outed. He took the politician's way out. Somehow in the convoluted world of Democrats and Authoritarians speaking to the public is disrespectful.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't understand word salad.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's a great question.

I don't think anyone really knows. As far as I'm concerned, he has tainted any valuable evidence by leaving bi-partisan committee members out of the equation before he alerted the White House.

C'mon, Alpha ... some folks have to be able to use canned dialogue that has nothing to do with the person or subject at hand.

Thank you for so clearly proving my point.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

That's a great question.

Thank you for so clearly proving my point.

Thank you for another prime example of dull repetition.

If you're ever interested in transcending your cut-and-paste quipsheet, let me know.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Unless it doesn't pass tomorrow. Then he's leaving it and moving on.

Where's that Muslim ban? It was so very vital to our country's safety that it couldn't wait a week remember? Now the original time is almost up and no one's talking about the failed EO... moving on

When is Mexico making the first installment on that bill for the wall? Oh that's right ...not happening...moving on

Trade...he's just gonna soar when it comes to trade deals right? Taxes? Infrastructure?

Yeah...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
FYI -- nothing new from Nunes on Hannity tonight re: Barrygate.

He has been consistently saying the same thing for 2 days now.

I'm waiting for the "smoking gun" James Rosen claims is already in the hands of the House Intel' Committee.

Yes Rosen is saying more evidence is coming, possibly today... BUT, the report from FOX is no more reliable than CNN.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Postulated by some IC guy tonight. It's not important who but his theory is logical.
The timeline supposedly is after the election.
The Intel did not involve Russia.
The surveillance was not of trump directly.

So what was going on in Nov Dec Jan ? Every embassy in the US most of which are monitored regularly were talking to their home country about trump. He was an unexpected win. No one knew his staff or much about the people close to him and the international chatter was who's this, who's that and these names associated with trump and trump himself came up in conversation.
Some may argue that trump should have been redacted but he was not the subject of the surveillance he was the subject of conversation of those being surveiled none of who were U.S. citizens.

Not exactly the smoking gun they're thinking it is.

edit on 3242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So then why did Nunes apologise this morning for doing it?
Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So is the fact that he's fake news.
Possible I mean...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well I know which one I'd rather see when I open the tool drawer in the kitchen.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I just noted Mr. Napolitano was missing.

I wondered why. As a Fox News devotee, I thought you might have intel.

Fox news suspended him for making up sources on the Obama wire-tap claim.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

No evidence at all? Just a whine that you have to meet standards of evidence because not everyone blindly accepts the loosest standards of evidence possible. Oh well. You lost your chance.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Star for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I just noted Mr. Napolitano was missing.

I wondered why. As a Fox News devotee, I thought you might have intel.

Fox news suspended him for making up sources on the Obama wire-tap claim.

Oh.

Well, that's infotainment for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump and staff post election were US officials and future policy makers.

As diplomats and agents strategized and discussed the then soon to be new US Administration...

Of course they discussed President-Elect Trump and his incoming cabinet.

The names (unmasked) of the people they discussed in the incoming presidential administration was not a violation of privacy. The fact that Donald J. Trump was the president elect was not the exact opposite of private.

And understanding that Foriegn Official X was saying "I think (American Person A's) opinion of our country is Y and we should publicly say z"....Is only useful to intelligence services if "American Person A" is substituted with "President Elect Trump".

It's a ridiculous argument that whilst Foreign Agents discuss US Officials and policy, that those American Public OFFICIALS should be anonymized..as "US person x"...It would make the intelligence useless.

Whether someone being discussed is a plumber in NJ or the next President of the USA matters to the context.

Nunes and what we know:

legal surveillance operations of foreign targets

he was unsure whether the surveillance occurred at Trump Tower

also was unsure if then President-elect Trump was captured by the surveillance

November, December, January

He said he didn't know what foreign intelligence value the surveillance had "and why people would need to know that about President-elect Trump and his transition team." Nunes did not identify which foreign targets were under surveillance.

www.foxnews.com...

PUT SIMPLY

“On numerous occasions, the intelligence community incidentally collected information about US citizens involved in the Trump transition,” Nunes announced.

“Details about US citizens, details with little or no foreign intelligence value, were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.”

ABOUT...People discussing the President Elect and his Team...

Nunes is not qualified to determine what has "foreign intelligence value" or not. He lacks context and relevance...And his string of "I don't know" over and over trying to explain this stuff hammers that home.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump and staff post election were US officials and future policy makers.

As diplomats and agents strategized and discussed the then soon to be new US Administration...

Of course they discussed President-Elect Trump and his incoming cabinet.

The names (unmasked) of the people they discussed in the incoming presidential administration was not a violation of privacy. The fact that Donald J. Trump was the president elect was not the exact opposite of private.

And understanding that Foriegn Official X was saying "I think (American Person A's) opinion of our country is Y and we should publicly say z"....Is only useful to intelligence services if "American Person A" is substituted with "President Elect Trump".

It's a ridiculous argument that whilst Foreign Agents discuss US Officials and policy, that those American Public OFFICIALS should be anonymized..as "US person x"...It would make the intelligence useless.

Whether someone being discussed is a plumber in NJ or the next President of the USA matters to the context.

Nunes and what we know:

legal surveillance operations of foreign targets

he was unsure whether the surveillance occurred at Trump Tower

also was unsure if then President-elect Trump was captured by the surveillance

November, December, January

He said he didn't know what foreign intelligence value the surveillance had "and why people would need to know that about President-elect Trump and his transition team." Nunes did not identify which foreign targets were under surveillance.

www.foxnews.com...

PUT SIMPLY

“On numerous occasions, the intelligence community incidentally collected information about US citizens involved in the Trump transition,” Nunes announced.

“Details about US citizens, details with little or no foreign intelligence value, were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.”

ABOUT...People discussing the President Elect and his Team...

Nunes is not qualified to determine what has "foreign intelligence value" or not. He lacks context and relevance...And his string of "I don't know" over and over trying to explain this stuff hammers that home.

Now you're getting into it. Got a lot riding on this?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Nunes was and is compromised by his relationship with the White House.

It's beyond absurd that he is ostensibly leading the "investigation" here.

The Republican leadership in the Congress has tipped their hand once again that these investigations are used for political theatre and nothing more.

If we do not have a non-partisan INDEPENDENT investigation of these matters, this farce will continue the process of tearing this country apart.

If anyone is interested in some of the historiography of Russia's propaganda and "reality formation" goals in regard to the US, you may wish to recall Russian professor predicts breakup of US

Wait, who is this guy again?

Igor Panarin - Wiki

Particularly ... consider:

Reforms of Russia's foreign policy propaganda system: proposed in February 2005.

First steps – introduction of the post of Foreign Policy Propaganda and Informational Counteraction Advisor of the President of Russia,

creation of a State Commission for Public Diplomacy of Russia (later renamed to a Council for Public Diplomacy;

in December 2008 he amended an Information Security Committee and an Information Counter-intelligence Service among the others within it).

Panarin also proposed the submission to Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Voice of Russia radio and the RIA Novosti press agency (further, based on the so created structure, formation of a Foreign Policy Media Holding within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia) and creation of non-governmental organisations of Russia, acting on the territory of the CIS countries, the EU, and the US.

But, yeah ... all this "Russian stuff" is just Democratic and Fake News nonsense. Right?

Right?

WRONG.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Just trying to figure out what Nunes is doing...After his apologies to the Intelligence Committee etc and THIS from his spokesperson?

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, R-Calif., does not know “for sure” whether President Donald Trump or members of his transition team were even on the phone calls or other communications now being cited as partial vindication for the president’s wiretapping claims against the Obama administration, according to a spokesperson

hotair.com...

Bizarre behavior from Nunes..

edit on 24-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join