It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Do you think this is the first time these concerns have been raised? Really?

The NSA has confirmed that it is searching Section 702 data to access American’s communications without a warrant, in what is being called the "back door search loophole." In response to questions from Senator Ron Wyden, former NSA director General Keith Alexander admitted that the NSA specifically searches Section 702 data using "U.S. person identifiers," for example email addresses associated with someone in the U.S.

Electronic Frontier Foundation

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump’s Team Said It Didn’t Ask For Military Vehicles At Inauguration.

Emails Show It Did.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation ... some Trump acolyte will be by to tell us shortly.

Probably has something to do with Obama.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You didn't think I was attacking you, did you?

Nothing but respect here.

Represent.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: JinMI

You didn't think I was attacking you, did you?

Nothing but respect here.

Represent.

No, not at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If I was a leftist heretofore Obama devotee I would be distancing myself from him as much as I could at this point. ALL the momentum on the Obamagate issue is going Trump's way.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

as an aside, when I see your screen name, I think SubMachineGun....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
If I was a leftist heretofore Obama devotee I would be distancing myself from him as much as I could at this point. ALL the momentum on the Obamagate issue is going Trump's way.

I would think if that were true, people wouldn't be trying so hard to make it seem as though it were.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I would think if that were true, people wouldn't be trying so hard to make it seem as though it were.

That is how disinformation works, through repetition.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

as an aside, when I see your screen name, I think SubMachineGun....

Cool.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sadly, what's "good for Trump" at this point, isn't good for America.

Congress continues to provide cover for this President, blatantly.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Sadly, what's "good for Trump" at this point, isn't good for America.

Congress continues to provide cover for this President, blatantly.

I disagree. Trump's policies will revitalize and invigorate the awful stagnant Obama economy that has left 95 million eligible workers out of the labor force.

He is going to destroy the awful and collapsing boondoggle of Barrycare and replace it with a free market 10th Amendment-friendly alternative.

He is going to defeat ISIS and radical Islamic terrorism.

He is going to cut taxes for individuals and corporations.

He is going to make America energy independent.

And that's just for starters...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Gryphon66

That isn't available to us any more, apparently. In the current times, the days of the Mandela Effect, fake news and Alt-Tab-Ctrl-Right-and-Left ... there's no basis for real debate or even argument.

And that is by design. There was an interesting series of articles in Fortean Times explaining the Kremlin's plan to conquer the Noosphere. Putin's advisers believe it is possible to create an alternate reality by controlling people's minds through disinformation. The Mandela Effect is a good example of how objective reality can be undermined.

Trump seems to share a similar world view. If he keeps repeating that he won the popular vote, his followers will believe he won the popular vote, and if there are enough of them, he really will have won the popular vote. In psychology, this is known as "magical thinking."

Now that post made me actually laugh out loud!

Magical thinking indeed! It isn't the Trump supporters who keep bringing up the popular vote---it's the Hillbots. It is due to the fact that they lost and their magical thinking makes them believe that they can make things different. They're the ones posting about ejecting all the current leadership and having another election!

I think some of you don't actually get out into the world nearly enough. You take what you see on social media and run with it as if it is the real world. It isn't. All this stuff about the country being divided is what the authoritarians are trying to promote because if the nation is in chaos they can step in with their "progressive" friends and save the day---in other words, they attempt to divide us so they can then get their way in telling us all how to live our lives. For the majority of us, we're going to work or play and living our lives the same way we did before Nov. 8. Because we are not deluded. Since the wikileaks most of us know that what msm puts out is what the drug companies and alcohol companies and insurance companies want us to hear---because you know---the msm is there to sell us stuff---not to inform us.

Magical thinking indeed---thanks for the laugh. There is no basis for discussion because the authoritarians are still trying to get Hillary elected. The rest of the nation is just trying to move forward.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Emails Show It Did.

Another glaring "he said she said" maybe story.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, that's quite a few articles of faith there, SB ... he's going to do all that, yet ...

He can't even get the text of his signature policy EO to pass Constitutional muster ...

He can't get his first signature piece of legislation past the most CONSERVATIVE faction in Congress ...

He can't resist tweeting nonsense he read on Breitbart at 3 AM ...

He's already embarrassed himself in front of Europe, China and most of the world, and he hasn't even left the country yet ...

His 30 days to defeat ISIS is already up ...

His approval ratings are the lowest for any President since they started keeping the record ...

Etc. etc.

Just for starters?

God help us then.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Emails Show It Did.

Another glaring "he said she said" maybe story.

Yet you let the crap from Fox slide right on by ...

Was that a professional courtesy?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That is how disinformation works, through repetition.

Sounds familiar doesn't it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Catherine Herridge on Fox tonight...

Surveillance was for political reasons... Names illegally unmasked... Not connected in any way to Russia investigation... Actions "probably" illegal... This leads to the EXECUTIVE BRANCH of the previous Administration!

SOURCE: O'Reilley (Eric Bolling sitting in)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

... and yet, none of that is relevant because you clearly have no idea of what "magical thinking" means in context ...

Trumpets don't like to talk about the popular vote disparity because it makes Master look like the grossly unpopular twit he is.

Perhaps instead of using others posts and a jumping off point for one of your (seemingly) unending personal anecdotes, just, once in a while, comment on the actual content of post, rather than the segue to another "And That Reminds Me ..." episode?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Catherine Herridge on Fox tonight...

Surveillance was for political reasons... Names illegally unmasked... Not connected in any way to Russia investigation... Actions "probably" illegal... This leads to the EXECUTIVE BRANCH of the previous Administration!

SOURCE: O'Reilley (Eric Bolling sitting in)

Infotainment.

Awesome.

Hey, where's "Judge" Napolitano lately?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well, that's quite a few articles of faith there, SB ... he's going to do all that, yet ...

He can't even get the text of his signature policy EO to pass Constitutional muster ...

He can't get his first signature piece of legislation past the most CONSERVATIVE faction in Congress ...

He can't resist tweeting nonsense he read on Breitbart at 3 AM ...

He's already embarrassed himself in front of Europe, China and most of the world, and he hasn't even left the country yet ...

His 30 days to defeat ISIS is already up ...

His approval ratings are the lowest for any President since they started keeping the record ...

Etc. etc.

Just for starters?

God help us then.

Trump is making great progress.

What's left of Obama's failed legacy? Not much.

It took Obama well over a year to force Barrycare on America. Trump has been in office for 62 days and is well on his way to successfully repealing it.

Unlike Obama, who was a total joke internationally and who spent more time bowing to foreign leaders and apologizing for America's greatness, Trump is respected and feared.

It's so wonderful to have a real leader again instead of a B-type neophyte, don't you agree?

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join