It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: SBMcG

What you don't seem to realize is that no one cares about YOU.

You do realize that everything I have posted here in my defense was because I was personally attacked by you and that ESL idiot who's mangled syntax is so funny at times I almost feel sorry for him...?

Honey, if I had attacked you it would have been deleted.

Even in the Mud Pit.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt. Maybe you should toughen up?

I'm tougher than anyone you know, Sweet Pea.

I'm not going to just "take it" when attacked personally for my deeply-held political beliefs.

Your ilk has gotten away with that garbage long enough.

Sorry you got triggered then, snowflake.

Can we move on now?

Or do you want to keep whining and crying about being attacked unjustly because of how smart you are?

Pfft.

"Triggered" and "Snowfalke" are terms coined by conservatives to describe the endless whining and butt-hurt of liberals over the 100% legitimate DRUBBING Bill Clinton's wife took in the election.

They don't apply to me. You leftists need to come up with your own nomenclature.

Don't worry. The far left loonies you are dealing with don't like losing. They have been losing so much lately, I tend to cut them some slack.

Hey, speaking of your marketing efforts ... did you notice that the RNC sent out an email today to "low dollar voters"?

It used the term "spying" about 20 times in ten sentences, LOL.

You're always on the cutting edge of these trends ...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen

...Part of my world is screening and recruiting research scientists...

No wonder.

God help us !!

... at least they're not involved in internet "marketing."

AR/VR and consumer electronics TBH

Ah! That explains it.. Augmented and Virtual reality.. You're stuck in one of your alternate worlds and don't actually know what is going on in the real world anymore. Makes perfect sense!
Sit down and SLOWLY remove the goggles. When you get back to us, take it real slow at first.
I knew no one could be as deluded as you without something else being at play.

So you want to jump on the insult bandwagon too?

Why? Is it time to shut the thread down for some reason?

Given Trump's vindication, it probably is time for the thread to wind down.

See?

Vindication. That's another term getting repeated today.

Make that bleedin' edge ...

Seriously though ... nothing Trump has said has seen even the tiniest bit of evidence. Even as he's desperately tried to move toward something slightly less fringe-fanatical.

This thread has as much "meaning" as it ever did.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You do realize that everything I have posted here in my defense was because I was personally attacked by you and that ESL idiot who's mangled syntax is so funny at times I almost feel sorry for him...?

Even in the Mud Pit.

I'm not going to just "take it" when attacked personally for my deeply-held political beliefs.

Can we move on now?

Or do you want to keep whining and crying about being attacked unjustly because of how smart you are?

Pfft.

"Triggered" and "Snowfalke" are terms coined by conservatives to describe the endless whining and butt-hurt of liberals over the 100% legitimate DRUBBING Bill Clinton's wife took in the election.

They don't apply to me. You leftists need to come up with your own nomenclature.

Don't worry. The far left loonies you are dealing with don't like losing. They have been losing so much lately, I tend to cut them some slack.

I've actually enjoyed this little revealing exercise in leftist "tolerance". As a conservative and Trump supporter, I'm used to their default insults of "racist", "stupid", "bigot" or whatever the snowflakery du jour is.

I don't know, I guess I reached my limit with that garbage today. I don't know why... I'm in a relatively good mood otherwise

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

Hey, speaking of your marketing efforts ... did you notice that the RNC sent out an email today to "low dollar voters"?

It seems so. If you like I'll teach you how to be relevant.

link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

I've actually enjoyed this little revealing exercise in leftist "tolerance". As a conservative and Trump supporter, I'm used to their default insults of "racist", "stupid", "bigot" or whatever the snowflakery du jour is.

I don't know, I guess I reached my limit with that garbage today. I don't know why... I'm in a relatively good mood otherwise

PPS: "Tolerance" is yet another term that the low-rent Right borrowed from Feminists ...

link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Do you really think hyper-partisanship is really a function of what our actual positions are though?

Absolutely not. What I do think though, because I'm not blinded by it, is that there are an equal amount of hyper-partisan responses here in this thread from the Left as there are from the Right...as far as "our position", I think our position has been appropriately middle of the fence.

For example, as a rule, over the course of my life, I'm moderate. I defined myself as a "Constitutional leftist" in the real sense for a few years, because I really believed that we as a people would be better off if the current government failed utterly and we returned to the simplicity of what the Constitution actually says (one part of which is that our laws are supposed to promote "the general welfare" ... but I digress.)

I feel much the same. What you call "Constitutional leftist" I simply call American purist.

I came back to ATS after a short break full of hopefulness that I was going to be able to leave all the right/left BS behind. In fact, for a few weeks, I didn't even use those phrases in my posts, but instead focused on what "some" believe.

However, that becomes impossible to maintain (or at least I can't) in this current environment.

I'm not really sure if youre in the mood for some backstory, as off-topic as it is, it does get around to making a point. In my Military Career, I learned some valuable lessons...those lessons abridged so as not to drag this post on too much, boiled down to one very simple understanding...that even those whose beliefs and proclivities that I thought were toxic to my team, actually all fit together to form a well oiled machine. I find the same to be true with average day to day people. While I may be completely unable to stomach my neighbors belief system or their incessant desire to toe party lines (which Ive said over and over again I find completely Un-American) I also see where their expertise in, for example, gardening has a lot of value...they attract honeybees, which are becoming endangered, which is required for crops the thrive and survive.

That point I said I would eventually get around to is, my eye is always on someone elses value even though I may not be able to stand them.

One of the two sides is filled with extremists that can't abide the other sides extremists.

True...always.

When I know good-and-well that MOST Americans are actually in the Middle.

I find or have found, that most people don't like to know that someone else they are communicating with know anything at all "good and well"...for my purposes, I've always found it better to let them draw the conclusions and opinions that you yourself wish to make, than by trying to get them to see it at gunpoint.

Please understand I'm with you, you know I am....but since you asked....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

Relevant? Not even close.

Repeating the party line for another hit in the Echo Chamber?

Sure, that's about all your posts do here.

I'm good, thanks.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

PPS: "Tolerance" is yet another term that the low-rent Right borrowed from Feminists ...

Why do you feel the [political] Right is "low rent"?

Please explain.

Thank you.
edit on 23-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

I'm good, thanks.

We should really move on. After Trump's vindication regarding being spied on, it's time to move on to finding the leakers and punishing them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Can't find a thing to disagree with in there.

Here's another thing, and then I'm done for today with the personal stuff.

I cut my eye-teeth in debate arguing with Reaganites. Even though they espoused some of the most ludicrous political positions (at least, I thought so at the time, I underestimated the "right" seriously) we argued based on the facts.

Sure, we spun those facts to support our own arguments, but at the end of the day, we could still agree to disagree based on reality.

That isn't available to us any more, apparently. In the current times, the days of the Mandela Effect, fake news and Alt-Tab-Ctrl-Right-and-Left ... there's no basis for real debate or even argument.

That makes me wonder why I continue to bother, some days ...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Even in the Mud Pit.

Can we move on now?

Pfft.

I'm good, thanks.

We should really move on. After Trump's vindication regarding being spied on, it's time to move on to finding the leakers and punishing them.

You forgot to toss in "unmasked."

-2 pts.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

True conservatives (political or otherwise) are not typically what I would automatically term "low rent." I was alluding to the RNC's email today that I mentioned earlier ... in their focus on "low dollar" donors and voters.

The problem is, that true conservatives online today are about as rare as hen's teeth or unicorn horns.

What we have today are a bunch of authoritarian nut-jobs who are in one phase or another of parroting and/or regurgitating the daily NLP-oriented slop that the current wingnut media feeds them.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't think that needs to be stop, I think we need to go higher in the ladder of leadership and get all they way to the top.

This is about corruption to the highest in our history.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Either Obama knew about it or he didn't. If he did know about it, it's his baby. If he didn't know about it, that means there were rogue elements acting on their own in his Regime which makes him even more inept than many of us already know him to be.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I am trying to be nice and coddle your insecurities...

But seriously...Don't want to be called stupid..stop saying stupid stuff.

Just some life advice.

What did I say that was so "stupid"

Well...I only made it through your first 5 pages of your 13 pages of posts in thread...

Couldn't read anymore of your posts..

But here is the sample..

Is it the origins/birth certificate thing? Does Trump have something on BHO and that's the reason for the tapping and tweaking match at this point?

Trump can be impulsive and brash, but he's not stupid. I very seriously doubt he would make these claims without at least some evidence.

I'll take a high-IQ Trump over those two any day.

a reply to: Mictain

I read Breitbart every day. I have yet to find even one article there offered as a NEWS STORY to be inaccurate.

Trump has a MUCH higher IQ than self-described "poor student" Obama or the laughably-inept Bill Clinton's wife.

Sorry, but I disagree. i have always found Breitbart to be reliable source for news.

a reply to: vonclod

It's amazing how truly low-IQ Obama is compared to the high IQ Trump.

The fact is, I am a highly-educated individual who is in no way "clueless".

I

There is ZERO evidence that Trump has ANY connection to Russia.

There's no such thing as a "popular vote".

I am a well-educated and relatively successful individual. I'm fairly sure that anyone who knows me would say that I am a reasonable and rational person.

I read Breitbart regularly and have never found any of their news reporting to be inaccurate.

NO ONE in the Trump Administration has lied about meeting with Russians.

Name one time Trump intentionally "lied".

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, if a proven liar with a proven fake birth certificate tells me anything, I'm going to take it for what it's worth -- especially if that person is an America-hating leftist like Barry "Boom Boom" Obama.

You know, given Obama's "Man's Country" lifestyle -- not that there's anything wrong with that, I wonder if he would even mind going to prison that much?

Anyway, I don't think this is going to end well for Bath House Barry.

You don't know anything about me. Telling me to "put on my big boy pants" was NOT respectful.

Other than that, I had no problem with your post.

It should be noted that Trump has summoned what senior staff he has at this early stage of his presidency to his estate, Mar-a-Lago.

Sessions will be there, Bannon too.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

True conservatives (political or otherwise) are not typically what I would automatically term "low rent." I was alluding to the RNC's email today that I mentioned earlier ... in their focus on "low dollar" donors and voters.

The problem is, that true conservatives online today are about as rare as hen's teeth or unicorn horns.

What we have today are a bunch of authoritarian nut-jobs who are in one phase or another of parroting and/or regurgitating the daily NLP-oriented slop that the current wingnut media feeds them.

See, that answer was polite, to the point, and absent any personal attacks over one's intelligence or education.

I now have to ask you what a "true conservative" is in your estimation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That isn't available to us any more, apparently. In the current times, the days of the Mandela Effect, fake news and Alt-Tab-Ctrl-Right-and-Left ... there's no basis for real debate or even argument.

And that is by design. There was an interesting series of articles in Fortean Times explaining the Kremlin's plan to conquer the Noosphere. Putin's advisers believe it is possible to create an alternate reality by controlling people's minds through disinformation. The Mandela Effect is a good example of how objective reality can be undermined.

Trump seems to share a similar world view. If he keeps repeating that he won the popular vote, his followers will believe he won the popular vote, and if there are enough of them, he really will have won the popular vote. In psychology, this is known as "magical thinking."

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Either Obama knew about it or he didn't. If he did know about it, it's his baby. If he didn't know about it, that means there were rogue elements acting on their own in his Regime which makes him even more inept than many of us already know him to be.

I am sure the investigation will get to the bottom of this and those that need punishing will see their day in court, regardless of who that is.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well...I only made it through your first 5 pages of your 13 pages of posts in thread...

Couldn't read anymore of your posts..

But here is the sample..

How are any of those posts "stupid"?

Are they "stupid" because you don't like them? Are they "stupid" because you don't understand them?

The term "stupid" is commonly defined as "having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense."

Proceed...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Gryphon66

And that is by design. There was an interesting series of articles in Fortean Times explaining the Kremlin's plan to conquer the Noosphere. Putin's advisers believe it is possible to create an alternate reality by controlling people's minds through disinformation. The Mandela Effect is a good example of how objective reality can be undermined.

Trump seems to share a similar world view. If he keeps repeating that he won the popular vote, his followers will believe he won the popular vote, and if there are enough of them, he really will have won the popular vote. In psychology, this is known as "magical thinking."

So, Putin is engaged in a world plot of mind control to conquer the Noosphere? I see.
Tell us more...

edit on 23/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join